SR
Sharon R.
Volvo XC70
12/15/2018
Knowledgeable mechanics, great customer service. Highly recommend them!

TC
Tim C.
Ford Bronco
12/14/2018
Reliable Service
They’re quick and reliable. Definitely recommend and will continue to use for all our future needs! Thanks

Claire S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/09/2018
Great job
Great job by the guys at Sundance. They really care about their employees

Jeff H.
12/07/2018
Great service,great people,
Having just moved from New England a few months ago to be near family( kids & g-kids), I was in need of a full service auto repair shop to maintain my 3 vehicles. I had been there before with my son, who is a customer. I alway commented to him how clean the shop was, and the professional and friendly way they had with customers and fellow employees. There work is great, they explain any an all issues or needs, and prices are very fair. It not often I rate a shop a “10”, but these guys got it down !! Oh, I’m also a former tech and 40+ year auto shop owner back east.( an Patriots fan) .

John R.

Donna P.
Nissan Maxima
12/06/2018
The Best Auto Service
I have gone to Sundance for years (lots of years). Jeremy listens and responds. Wonderful service. Absolutely the best.

Donna Price

GL
Gabriel L.
11/30/2018
Great customer service and willing to do what it takes to get you back on the road.
Awesome mechanics and customer service!

Jeff D.
Good followup
My wife and I have been going to Sundance for a couple of years now and have always found the service generally very good. They get back to you quickly and generally do a pretty good job explaining what's going on with the vehicle. Rob did a great job doing a ride along in my wife's 1995 Corsica and explaining what is wrong and right about it. I found it very helpful.

SF
Steve F.
Nissan Sentra
car repair
Sundance is THE Best. Honest friendly service. We have been going the for years. Wouldn't anywhere other than Sundance.

LH
LJ H.
Always outstanding
Fantastic service. I can't recommend this auto repair shop enough. I've been going here for almost a decade now.

RD
Ron D.
Subaru Legacy
11/22/2018
Coustomer Service
As always Great coustomer service, my vehicle was done in 1 hour as promised. I was contacted with other issues with no pressure to get it fixed by them.

KY
Kristi Y.
Arvada, CO
11/17/2018
We've Found Our New Go-To Shop!
We were so impressed by their knowledge and transparency when it comes to advising us on our vehicle. We feel we can really trust them, and they are sincerely helpful and caring!

VH
Vicky H.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Vicky said the staff and service at this business were great.

Beth S.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Will. He said they met his expectations. He said they are the best and they are fair.

KP
Kevin P.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/15/2018
Awesome customer service!
Sundance Automotive is an awesome partner to have when you own a car! Jeremy, in particular, has come to our rescue twice now in the last 6 months and got our 1996 Chevy Blazer back on the road again! We appreciate his awesome customer service, honesty with what needs to be done and commitment to making it happen quickly and conveniently. Thank you !

Volvo XC70
11/14/2018
Excellent workmanship. Great Customer Service.
Problem solving group of people. They work hard to get it right and I trust them with my cars.

NV
Narance V.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/13/2018
Always reliable good service
Quality honest service. Knowledgable techs.

AW
AJ W.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/12/2018
I really enjoy taking my car to Sundance :). The staff is pleasant and work hard to keep everyone they serve happy :).

Maxine R.
Jeep Liberty
11/11/2018
Panic my car won't turn!
So I pull into my work parking lot, the battery light goes on as a warning and than I try to turn and its difficult. Oh no! Finally get it in to the parking lot, thanking God and call Sundance frightened as what to do. John and Jeremey explained the possibility of what may have happened, calmed me and directed me as what I should do next. What a relief to know that I or you can call Sundance Automotive and get treated with respect and a sense of caring from these guys. Once my car was towed, I stopped by after work and was told that they would get the car repaired the next day, which they did. The serpentine belt cased the problem, they called explained the situation, ordered the parts and had me on the road, just like they said. No matter what the problem or question, you will have a reliable, honest and professional caring repair shop. I never have to worry about what they are charging me, because they do everything they can to take care of my auto repairs and providing what they and their employees need to keep the business running. It is a well managed shop with integrity, customer service and satisfaction. Ron the owner is a great guy and the people who work for him know it!

AA
Adam A.
Nissan Xterra
11/11/2018
Great Mechanics
Excellent service and professionalism. Really appreciate the Lyft option.