GF
Gary F.
10/20/2018
An oil leak that wasn't
I took my car in for an oil leak that put a large stain on my drive way, after a very quick check- the result and answer was that I drove through a puddle or ran over a container, which created a lot of splash back in the wheel wells and under carriage. For all involved I want to them for there honesty. I was thinking the worst. THANK YOU RON AND CREW.

Jackie B.
Buick Century
10/19/2018
Greatest mechanics right here in Wheatridge
I can always rely on my car to run better after Sundance works on it!!!

DT
Danny T.
Indio, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
10/19/2018
Service on 2010 F150
Sundance Auto Repair is friendly, courteous, honest and professional. They pay great attention to detail. They don't try to "oversell" you - rather, they take great care of your vehicle at a reasonable price. They're like family! A great company.

Marylou P.
Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018
Always easy to get an appointment. Communication is great. They let you know what needs to be done before doing it. They try to save you money where they can.

LH
Laura H.
10/15/2018
Superb service
I brought my Subaru in because of a noise with the tires. The service techs thoroughly checked my vehicle and assured me there was no problem,. I was provided with a ride back to my home while the vehicle was checked. Being new to Denver it is great to find a service center I can trust.

Sharan C.
Ford Edge
10/14/2018
A wonderful locally owned family business
I have used Sundance Automotive since 1997. They are always fair, friendly and do professional work. I was just there this past week, and I first must apologize to them, because I mixed up my appointment time. John had said Thursday the 11th. I heard, Thursday at 11:00. When I showed up, Jeremy said they had expected me at 10, usually they don't take 11:00 appointments because it runs into lunch hour. I told him I would come back later, but he said he didn't want to inconvenience me, and he would see what he could do. I was waiting for my vehicle, and 45 minutes later it was done.

LO
Lynnea O.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/09/2018
Always helpful
I was heading out on a road trip when I got a check low beam message. Ron got me in right away and replaced the bulb while I waited.

Donna P.
Nissan Maxima
10/09/2018
Sundance is GREAT because the People are GREAT
I have come to Sundance for years. Jeremy is the best - I am so glad I can count on him.

KH
Kimberly H.
Buick Century
10/05/2018
Treaed me very kindly and remembered the last time how the car was worked on. Thank you very much. Kim

Allison S.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/05/2018
Customer Service
I’ve now been twice and both times have been exceptional. They go way above and beyond customer service.

John H.
10/04/2018
car repairs
Hi Ron, Its your people, (I miss big Mike) and hope he's doing well! And the best customer service I've ever had. Sorry it has taken awhile to reply I have been in Mexico on Vacation.
Thanks as always Great service and people!!!!

Destiny H.
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Destiny said the business is excellent. The staff members are honest and she never has a problem with them.

David S.
INFINITI QX4
09/28/2018 Category: Service
David said the business' staff did a nice job, he is very happy, and he is good to go. He stated he very much appreciates their good job.

AH
Aj H.
Winter Park, CO
09/27/2018 Category: Service
AJ said the staff at the business provided caring, honest, and helpful service.

GH
Gail H.
Arvada, CO
09/26/2018
outstanding
the team is fast, kind and go above and beyond to make things right if an issue should arise. Outstanding service.

RJ
Ralph J.
Ford Aerostar
09/26/2018
CHECK UP
Appreciate Rob looking at my concerns and alleviating most of them and bringing to my attention the need to look at replacing the wheel bearings.

Justin B.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the mechanic was fast and efficient.

Dick D.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/25/2018
Reverse Camera
The service and quality is the best

NV
Service is always good.

DA
Dale A.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the business treated him very well.