RIC R.
Lexus IS 250C
06/18/2021
Honest and Fir
I had a great experience getting my oil changed at Sunland Auto Service. It is so nice to take my car to a shop that is honest and doesn’t give you a long list of repairs that your car doesn’t need. I have been to several other shops and they always try to up sell for some other service. The prices are fair and they will not rip you off.

BG
BERTHA G.
Toyota Venza
06/17/2021

DAN G.
Nissan Sentra
06/17/2021
Best Mechanic around!
I don't go anywhere else! They are HONEST, AFFORDABLE and did I mention HONEST??

BT
Becky T.
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Boyd. He said the staff treat him really well, he knows he can trust them and he had refered many people to them.

CP
CHRIS P.
06/11/2021
Great honest shop
I've been taking my cars to Sunland for many years now. I always feel I'm being treated with honesty and respect. They tell me what's wrong with my car, and which repairs are worth the money to do and which aren't, or which are more urgent and which can wait.

LO
LORILEE O.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/10/2021
This place is the whole package when it comes to the vehicle maintenance garage you want and need. These folks are professional, approachable, and the cost is appropriate to the service provided. The waiting area is very small, but clean. They provide you with a local destination ride when you drop off your vehicle. I honestly can’t believe my luck in finding this garage. I shopped around the area doing comparisons, as I needed several jobs done, and none of the others even came close. I really hit the jackpot; in other words I am very pleased. The jobs were done well, in one day, and cost appropriate. I would have given them at least 8 stars if I could have! Thank you Sunland!

MK
MIKE K.
06/10/2021
Great service and respect
Scott always provides me with quality work and service. Can't get any better.

GM
George M.
Suzuki XL-7
06/10/2021 Category: Service
George said he trusts them with his 2 vehicles. The owner, he'll stay late to make sure he gets his vehicle. He really appreciates the great job on the last visit. He took his vehicle in to get it ready for a trip.

Mary C.
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Mary said the business is great and always completes a good job. She said they are prompt with appointments.

CD
CAMILLE D.
Gilbert, AZ
06/07/2021
Great service and friendly atmosphere
This was my first experience having my BMW X6 serviced at Sunland Auto Service. The experience was exceptional. Steve is very personable and made me feel right at home. I had set up an appointment for an oil change and I did not have to wait a very long time. I liked the fact that the work that was planned was completed successfully. No other mechanical work needed to be done at this time. Everything was explained to me clearly for the future care of my car. I feel confident and will continue to have my oil changes here.

GD
GREG D.
Nissan Versa
Great service!Thank you!
My service was done great in a timely manner. Thank you!

KL
KEVIN L.
Always the best
I happily pay a little more than for service at a discount shop to get repairs and maintenance we can trust to be done right.

TD
THOMAS D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
Always beyond expectations
Slight spot on garage floor. Brought it back. New oil plug and gasket No charge.

MARTY H.
06/06/2021
The quality of service and work
I appreciate the friendliness and accommodations Sunland offers. These features and the quality of service provided are outstanding!

BK
BRIAN K.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/05/2021
Skilled and honest
I have lived in 6 states over my 63 years Nd by far the best shop I have ever been to. Going on 10 years w/Scott