JI
JANE I.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
04/03/2020
Always great service!
Friendly knowledgeable caring service.

PM
PETE M.
04/02/2020
Great People
Have been a customer there for years I won't take my care anywhere else.

DONALD W.
04/02/2020
Consistent Quality Service!
I’m a long-time customer. All our vehicles are and will continue to be maintained by Sunland. Scott and his team of knowledgeable technicians always provide the highest quality service in a timely manner and at a reasonable price.

STEVE M.
Gilbert, AZ
04/01/2020
Amazing...as usual
I won't go anywhere else. Scott and the crew are so awesome. They do an excellent job at a fair price. I really trust these guys.

SEAN M.
Dodge Durango
04/01/2020
Excellent work and customer service
Honest shop with honest ownership and good mechanics that know what they are doing. I wont take my truck anywhere else.

AK
ANNA K.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/30/2020
Excellent work
I have taken all my vehicles to Sunland and they do a great job.

GC
GARY C.
Scottsdale, AZ
03/27/2020
Our ancient Caravan
Brought our old 1997 Dodge Caravan in as it was leaking some fluid. Steve took care of it promptly, had it diagnosed in no time, and got it fixed very reasonably without trying to sell all kinds of work it didn’t need. I appreciate the honesty—this is not a vehicle I want to invest a lot of money in given it’s age, and he got it fixed very sensibly.

ARLENE S.
03/26/2020
Good honest service.
I have been going to Scott and Sunland for 7 years. They have always been honest and helpful.

RF

MICHAEL R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/22/2020
Excellent Service as usual
Scott and his team are always honest and efficient.
They are a busy shop for a reason.

PO
PATIENCE O.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/21/2020
Perfect customer service! Very helpful !
I definitely recommend anyone with car issues to bring their vehicle to Sunland Auto ! They are super nice very helpful and will go out their way to make sure your vehicle is in great condition when you leave !

Robert S.
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff provide excellent service and he appreciates everything they do.

AT
Avean T.
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Aevan said this business has great employees that get the job done.

BR
BRAD R.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
03/19/2020
Steve is Awesome!
Steve always takes great care of us. Prices are fair.

EC
ELZIE C.
Apache Junction, AZ
03/19/2020
Awesome Service.
Evert time I have went to Sun land I have been treated very well. Scott the owner has always been understanding of my busy schedule and getting me in, in most cases the same day. My first visit I had a problem with the repair they had made. I called and spoke with Scott and he got me in the same day and within hours of arriving they fixed the problem and I have had no re-occurrence since. I have multiple vehicles and I now take them all to Sun Land and they have done a great job. I would recommend their shop to family and friends.