DAVID C.
Nissan Sentra
11/08/2019
Fast, honest service.
They break down repairs, as to what is needed now and what can wait. Also, work with my schedule, as to when the work is done, as well as giving me a ride home and picking me up when it's done.

Michael M.
Kia Sorento
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they have always treated him great.

GT
GARY T.
Cadillac CTS-V
11/07/2019
Fast and reasonably priced service
Called late in the afternoon that we needed work on brakes. Told to bring in the next day. Brought in at 7:30 am and received call at 11:00 am that problem had been found. Was given a reasonable estimate and told them to fix it. Received call at 1:00 pm to come and pick up the car. Visited with owner, Scott, and found him very responsible and an advocate for customer satisfaction.

PM
PEGGY M.
Toyota Prius v
CONFIDENT & EARNED TRUST
I have been going to Sunland Auto Service Auto for many years now for my care on my 2004 Toyota Tacoma. Sunland Auto Service rebuilt my engine years ago. I was told to trust them so they could get me another 100 thousand miles. I did, and I am glad I did!!! Sunland (Scott) has earned my trust, that I have brought him my moms 2014 Toyota Prius in to be serviced. Though this is not my car, family was going for the least expensive way to go to fix my moms brakes. Well, the service at another mechanic, did not come across the same as I have always felt at Sunland. My gut questioned the service this other place was claiming they would do for me. I followed my gut and called Sunland on my situation. I was quoted less $ and told I could bring my moms car in that following morning. I followed my gut and left where I had originally gone. All I can say is .................... SO HAPPY I TRUSTED MY GUT! Sunland was confident on their diagnostic on my moms car. Sunland earned my trust years ago on the service and work that they had done on my truck that I said please do what you feel is best for the care of my moms car. I want her safe. Family and myself are very happy with my decision to trust Sunland and their confidence to do right for me. I recommend Sunland Auto Service to anyone. Great company & great service.

CHAD B.
Ford Police Interceptor
Outstanding Scervice!
Best shop in town. Thank you Scott and crew!

SJ
SHAUN J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/06/2019
The best in town!!
I’ve been going to Sun Land Auto for 15 years. There’s no one better!

MARIE G.
Lexus LS 460
11/04/2019
Simply the Best
Couldn’t ask for a more professional or friendly shop.

PM

Kia Sorento
11/02/2019
Excellent, honest service
Excellent, honest, service.
Grateful for emergency help from mechanics even in the last hour of their work day at a very reasonable cost.
Will most certainly recommend to others.

MK
MICHAEL K.
10/29/2019
Replace timing belt and water pump.
Car was making a horrible noise. It was diagnosed as water pump and timing belt. Those items were replaced. In a timely manner and the car is running fine.

Darren W.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Darren said he had no problems with the oil change.

KQ
KATY Q.
Tempe, AZ
Kia Soul
10/26/2019
Life savers!
I just recently moved here from Tucson and I did not know anyone out here that I could trust, thankfully Sunland saved me in more ways than I can describe! I went into Discount tire in east Mesa to have 2 tires replaced, upon leaving I heard a loud knocking sound when I would drive and it did not sound good so I went back and was told by the guys at discount they could not hear anything and it must be mechanical. Long story short, I made 3 trips to discount and was turned away each time. I was referred to Sunland by my Uncle who told me these guys were honest, and after the experience I had at discount I had my guard up. Immediately after walking in Sunland I was greeted and asked what I needed help with instead of having to wait. I spoke with Steve R. initially and told him about my experience at discount, he said " Let's go for a drive and check it out", which I made me feel like I was actually being listened to. We were not even out of the parking lot before Steve could hear this knocking I was speaking of. I was thinking to myself please don't let it be something too bad, and it would have been a coincidence in timing with getting my tires done. This is when I met the owner Scott who teamed up with Steve to come out and let me know that I did the right thing in trusting my gut. It turns out the lug nuts on my front left and front right were loose and THAT was there the noise was coming from!! They could not believe I did not have an accident, or worse! I was so thankful in that moment that I broke down in tears. I moved out here with my son and thought of someone being so reckless to put him in danger brings me so much pain and anger. I do not know what I would have done without Sunland. Discount wanted me to go to their mechanic, which would have costed me so much and for what more dishonest work? I am so grateful I walked into their business that day, more than they know. I hugged my baby a little tighter that day and I will never forget to trust my intuition. Thank you Scott and Steve for not only listening to me but for comforting me, the world truly NEEDS more honest people like you two. I am happy to say that I am now a forever customer of Sunland Auto and to have found a shop out here I can trust. THANK YOU :)

BD
BLAIR D.
Friendly Service
Wintering in Mesa and needed to find a quality auto service centre. Checked online and Sunland came highly recommended. Brought my vehicle in, was greeted by the owner and my vehicle was not given back to me until it had passed all of their quality control tests.

BRUCE H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
Honest!!
Scott is as honest as the day is long. That is why I take my vehicles to him to be serviced or worked on. I never worry about being overcharged or having something done that doesn’t need to be done. His work is excellent.

AU
AMANDA U.
Phoenix, AZ
10/25/2019
I don't trust anyplace else to work on my car!
What can I say? Sunland does quality work, charges fair prices, gives clear explanations for what they think needs to be done, doesn't try to upsell or take advantage of people, and every time I decide to try and save time by taking my car someplace else, I always end up regretting it. I live in Phoenix, so Sunland is a long drive for me, but it's always worth it to get the work done right. Thank you, Scott and team, for always taking good care of us!

JOHN R.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/23/2019
Very friendly staff. Quick service.
Great job guys. Five stars!!

JAY K.
Queen Creek, AZ
10/23/2019
Great Honest Service
i drive my car in because it was making a funny noise and Sunland was able to look at it the same day and had it fixed by the next day. I knew I needed my timing belt replaced and they replaced it for half the cost of what was quoted to me. Great quality service!!

ANDY S.
10/22/2019
Always honest and reliable
This is a extremely professional and honest shop with incredible customer service.

Della M.
10/22/2019
5 stars
Sunland Is a great please to take my car, they are kind and the best is they are honest if Scott says this is the price then (that's the price) you will not go to pick your car up and be told it cost more, if they says the problem is fixed then you can believe its fixed.

SK
SANDI K.
Nissan Maxima
10/21/2019
Great honest Service
New to area been to a couple othere local service places. Scott and team here are prefessional, honest and best prices around.

Will bring all my auro service needs here andvwoukd tefer anyone here