AU
AMANDA U.
Phoenix, AZ
03/25/2019
Always honest and reliable
We have been bringing our cars to Sunland for over 10 years now, and my only complaint is that their shop is so far from my house! However, the times when we've tried to take a short cut and go to a different shop that's closer to home, we're usually sorry, and trek back across town to Sunland for the next service need. They are always friendly, they take the time to explain the repairs that are needed, and they are very good about helping us prioritize what needs to be done vs. what can wait. Their rates are competitive, and often lower than other shops when we have a big repair (like a transmission or timing belt). They are honest and stand by their work. I have recommended them to friends and family on numerous occasions.

TR
TRINO R.
Williams, AZ
Jeep Patriot
03/24/2019
Professional and Quality Service
My husband and I live in Williams Arizona and finding automotive service provider that provides professional service and quality service has been hard due to the limited providers in our area. ?While at our children's in Mesa, my husband stumbled onto Sunland Auto Service. Sunland had many amazing reviews and so we decided to give them a call. We worked directly with the owner Steve, who is a real person and provided us with a professional attitude, clearly showing he is invested in the quality of service he provides his customers. The service work that was preformed on our vehicles was completed by individuals that have a strong knowledge of automotive repair and the quality of their work shows their dedication. For any and all of my car service repairs and needs, I will only go to Sunland Auto Service. Sunland Auto Service is honest and will never take advantage of their customers.

DANNY S.
03/21/2019
2008 Mustang engine squealing
If you want prompt, courteous and quality service don’t hesitate to bring your vehicle to Sunland. Our Mustang was diagnosed shortly after drop off and repaired by the next day. They do what they say and guarantee their work or they’ll make it right. No hidden fees or lies.

DA
DEAVIAON A.
03/20/2019
Honest and reliable
Amazing service
Fast
Got me back on the road in great time
Never feel like I pay to much
Get quality work done!

Thomas B.
Mercury Tracer
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he has been going to this business for a long time. They were one of the best facilities he has ever worked with. They provide him the best options even if it is not the best for their pocket book.

JERRY M.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/14/2019
They are reliable.
You get the work done that you are told would get done. You get your car back when you are told it will be done, and the price is what they quote you.

03/13/2019
Service great and timely
We always schedule a n appointment to have our cars serviced. Makes life easier and Sunland has been our go to service place for years. Every one we have recommended to Sunland has become a regular customer too

Donna M.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Donna said the staff are ethical, honest, and if there's a cheaper way to do work, they try to take the cheaper way. They give her options, and she gets in and out quickly. They're great, and they've given her rides home if they needed to keep her vehicle.

JILL H.
Cadillac DeVille
03/12/2019
Their business is built on honesty.
I have only good words for Scott and his crew. The service is stellar and the staff is friendly. I NEVER feel I have been overcharged for the service.

Jim H.
Pontiac Bonneville
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the service was very good.

Buick Envision
03/10/2019
Great people and quality service no matter how small or how big the car issue is.
From a dead battery to a nail in my tire, I have always had a great experience at Sunland Auto. Very professional, great service and very friendly.

WO
WILLIAM O.
03/10/2019
Water Pump Leaking
Thank you for taking fixing our water pump timely & affordably!

DJ
DORIANNE J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2019
Best Mechanics in town
As always the service I received at Sunland is simply the best. Everyone who works here is friendly and they are super efficient.

BR
BILL R.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/04/2019
Honest review of car & what repairs it actually requires
You can always count on the mechanics honest evaluation

FG
FAYE G.
03/01/2019
Trust worthy
It's always a pleasure to deal with your service. Excellent mechanical work and great customer service.

02/24/2019
staff is very polite and respectful. Greet you with smile
I am using their service from years. They are very reliable, reasonable and quick service. Scott the owner is very honest. Staff is very nice, they treat you respectfully. I will recommend everyone to go there.

TR
Tom R.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that he was satisfied with the service that the business was able to provide, and he thought they completed it in a timely manner.

CP
Charlene P.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Charlene said she has used this business for many years. The service was great.

FS
FRANCES S.
Buick LeSabre
02/15/2019
The service is always fantastic
I have been using Sunland Auto for close to twenty years. Always find them professional and friendly. They keep my older car running well, treat me with respect and always do a great job.

Bill S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the employees at his business are wonderful. He is always happy with their service. He stated he would like Scott and his mechanics to keep up the good work.