Kristy M.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Kristy said they were wonderful. They got the vehicle fixed. They were very friendly staff.

Tritan S.
Jeep Patriot
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Tritan said they did what they said they would.

TL
Tommy L.
Phoenix, AZ
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Tommy says the speed and accuracy of service is amazing, Tommy also mentioned the polite and friendly staff.

WO
WILLIAM O.
03/24/2021
Motor mount cracked
On Tuesday I replaced one motor mount.
When I dropped it off for service, Steve moved my car right away into a safer place. Steve also opened the door for me as I got in my daughter's truck to drive me home. So courteous!
I realized I needed the vehicle back by 2 & they honored my early morning request. (Even if that had not been possible, they listen & do their best!)
This family business treats me like family!

Buick LeSabre
03/23/2021
great service
I have been going to them for years and always been treated great their prices are reasonable Being an older person I feel I can trust them and never had any problems with their work they provide service to take or bring you home if the work takes longer

SARAH M.
Chandler, AZ
Ford Edge
03/15/2021
Awesome as always!
Sunland Auto continues to amaze me! I just love their customer service and honesty. This place can't be beat.

SP
SPENCER P.
Gilbert, AZ
Toyota Sequoia
03/13/2021
Honestly
We took our SUV to two other reputable repair shops before bringing it to Sunland Auto. The other shops told us that our SUV required literally thousands of dollars of service that it really didn't need, but overlooked obvious repairs that would impact the safe function of our vehicle. Sunland Auto was able to fit us in with short notice and provided outstanding, honest customer service. We are greatfull that we learned about this shop, especially during these tough times when every penny counts.

BG
BERTHA G.
Toyota Venza
03/12/2021
They have a green team working
Always do a great job... thank you

WG
WYNNE G.
Chandler, AZ
Nissan Pathfinder
03/11/2021
Like a well oiled nachine!
Efficient. Organized. Truthful. Hard to find a gem like this!

Jonathan H.
Hyundai Accent
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Jonathan said they gave a good price and got the job done quickly.

LR
LARRY JR R.
03/07/2021
Steve or Scott greet you with a smile and a great attitude. They fix it right the first time. Calls are made so you know what's going on. The price you are quoted is the price you pay. The car is clean becsuse they don't mess it up.I will keep using Sunland they are tge best choice in the area.

DAVID C.
Nissan Sentra
03/07/2021
Quality service
Good work , fair price, they try to do the job at customers convenience.

EM
EDDIE M.
03/06/2021
Excellent customer service and knowledgeable, professional mechanics. Highly recommended.

JAMES H.
03/05/2021
Paul
Very good work that's done correctly the first time

CURT S.
Chevrolet HHR
03/04/2021
Always great service.
Great service starting at the front desk and throughout the shop. Reasonable price and always fixed the first time.