JI
JANE I.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/22/2019
trustworthy!!
Have been bringing my vehicles here for years. Scott takes care of anything that I need. So fast, courteous, and trustworthy.

TP
TRENT P.
06/21/2019
Amazing Mechanic
I can’t put into words how amazing Sunland Auto is. I’ve taken four of my cars there multiple times, referred them to multiple friends and these are some of the most honest hard working Mechanics around. The owner Scott is incredible, caring, quick to respond and all around amazing guy. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone!

JE
Janet E.
Nissan Maxima
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Janet said she is extremely happy with everything the business did..

LK
LLOYD K.
06/20/2019
Routine oil change
Typical great service....! Thank you Scott & Co.

TODD B.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/12/2019
Excellent repair shop
We have used Sunland Auto multiple times with various cars. They are always fair and do good work. We trust them and appreciate the personal service they give.

BC
Brandon C.
Chandler, AZ
06/11/2019
Great Work, Honest People
Did great work on Honda Accord. They didn't try to upsell me nor charge me outrageous prices for my services. They also kept me up to date on the work performed. Like I said, great work, honest people. I will bring my cars here and here only!

KA
KIM A.
06/11/2019
Honest partner that cares
I am a big fan of Sunland Auto. They do good work, they don’t up-sell, and they listen and care about their customers. We are life-long customers.

DIANA S.
06/09/2019
The best
What can I say other than I think you folks are the best!

KJ
KATHIE J.
06/08/2019
2017 Focus
I am so pleased with all our services we have done with Scott and the gang...Service if great... thank you!

AJ
AMY J.
Acura MDX
06/08/2019
Honest Mechanics who care about customers
I’m so glad I was referred to Sunland. We have high mileage cars that we cannot afford to replace, and need to keep running. Scott is fantastic to work with, his mechanics are thorough and extremely talented in their work, and they are honest and ethical. I refer everyone I know to sunland after both of our cars were permanently damaged by another local shop that overcharged us for shoddy work that they could not get right (4 different a/c blower motors that all shorted). Scott’s team was able to finally fix it right, and didn’t charge me. Trust me. You want Sunland to be your mechanic.

WO
WILLIAM O.
06/07/2019
Brakes
Thank you for taking in our car efficiently & fixing the brakes. Your professionalism is appreciated!

JOE W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/07/2019
Great, quick service
I called Scott late on a Friday and he had my car up and running quicker than I expected. I've been coming here for a while and I won't be going any where else.

Randy M.
Arizona
Cadillac Fleetwood
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Randy said that the service is great.

TD
THOMAS D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/04/2019
Sunland only does necessary work
Have used Sunland for over 5 years. Scott is very considerate and honest. Took in Mercedes to have cabin and dust filter changed. Scott called and said existing filters were clean and did not need to be changed. Typical Sunland. Best garage I used in 50 years of car repairs.

BK
BRIAN K.
Nissan Rogue
06/02/2019
5 star shop
I have been using Sunland for 7 years now. I have lived in 9 houses in 6 states in 36 years and Sunland is by far the best shop I have used. No pressure to get work done, they tell you to keep an eye out if someting may be going out. They give you repair options and I have never had to take my car back. Fair, honest reliable !!!!

06/02/2019
Great Service Always
We’ve been bringing all of our cars here for 15 years, great guys.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Triumph TR6
06/01/2019
Fast/ Convenient
Scott knows my TR6 .... has help me with clutch replacement, emergency hood release, master clutch cylinders,
radiators hoses, fuel tank repair, in most cases timely and courteous. Always find the staff Tom and Scott on point.
I count on these folks to do it right or make it right always. Thank You.
Bill L.

TR
TERRY R.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/31/2019
excellent service, very capable technicians
the folks at Sunland provide excellent service, with very capable technicians. we have been a customer for many years and they have serviced all 4 of our vehicles.

CE
CHRIS E.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/31/2019
Fantastic Service
Had a issue with my truck and Scott fit it in during a busy day and got me taken care of. Very honest and trustworthy

Marie G.
Lexus LS 460
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Marie said they are very good. She is very glad she found them.