DAVID C.
08/05/2020
Good friendly people
Great service. Totally satisfied.

WO
WILLIAM O.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/01/2020
Keep it running!
We love our 1/4+ million-mile vehicle. Sunland partners with us to maintain our vehicle to perform it's very best. Thank you for the transmission and cooling inspection. The best part - we can TRUST YOU to replace/repair what is needed, nothing more, nothing less. That is the HONESTY we have come to know and love at SUNLAND!

JACK B.
always helpful
I have found your shop to be very honest and truthful in all my dealings with you.
Ifeel confident that only the work that needs done will performed.

KP
KATHY P.
Scion tC
Second Visit
From the time I set the appointment (oil Change needed) to the time I picked up my cute little Scion, the service was exceptional. Didn't have to wait on hold to schedule service and was able to book for the next day (even though these guys have vehicles to work on that wrap around the building).
Scott did recommend that I have the small leak in AC hose repaired and serviced to make it super cold again. Very important suggestion especially now that it has hit record highs of 118 degrees. There wasn't much else the car needed at this time( just under 75k miles) except routine cabin air filter, So got out of here pretty cheap and could still afford to buy the gas to fill it... :)
I love the convenience and honesty of the work done here at Sunland Auto and have peace of mind that they will continue to do great work next time I need my routine oil change and maintenance.

MARLA H.
Lincoln MKZ
Fantastic Service
Thanks to Sunland Auto Service for once more providing superior service to my car. I had been struggling without A/C for a week and you managed to get my car done in one day. The place was clean and tidy, Chuck and Scott were very personable.

PM
PETE M.
07/31/2020
Great People and Great Service!
I've been using Sunland for 12 years and have always be very pleased with the service and staff.

DICK D.
Cadillac Escalade
07/30/2020
The people that I deal with make it easy for me to trust them .
Once more I came away knowing that the repairs and service of my ride was well done and that I will return with both of my vehicles as needed.

CURT S.
Chevrolet HHR
07/28/2020
Sunland has worked on my vehicle several times. They are always upfront with the costs and provide fast and reliable service.

WW
WERNER W.
07/28/2020
Sunland Auto is a rare jewel. Reliable, effective service with a smile. How difficult it is to find an honest mechanic; what a blessing to have connected with Sunland Auto.

BA
BARBARA A.
07/26/2020
Honesty, through, kindness
I needed my a/c looked at and possibly replaced. It only needed Freon and a simple part replaced. I also asked that a "noise" be looked at and rotors and an oil change.
After the diagnosis of the noise, rotors, a/c and oil change. These guys took care of my car so I could drive it without concern.
Thanks SO much Scott and team!

ED
ED D.
Phoenix, AZ
Buick Verano
07/23/2020
Car stuttering & stalling
Courteous, prompt, same-day fix, fair price, definitely a relief for a first time customer.

JOHN W.
Gilbert, AZ
INFINITI Q50
07/23/2020
The only place I take my vehicles
I have been taking my vehicles here for over 10 years and don’t ever plan on going anywhere else. The service is excellent. The prices are fair. Their work is solid. Whenever anyone asks if I know of a mechanic I send them to Sunland.

WS
WILLIAM S.
07/22/2020
Honest, Prompt, Keep you informed of progress on your vehicle
Always the best shop to take a vehicle to. Work is always done right, and on time.

MICHAEL G.
Nissan Titan
07/21/2020
Fair, honest and on time
Good people, honest and not trying to up-sell me. Quick and delivered on time.

PB
PETER B.
Gilbert, AZ
07/19/2020
Friendly, reliable
Sunland was friendly and reliable, told me what was wrong and fixed everything fast not a fly by night , recommending sunland to everyone I know