CHUCK H.
Volvo S70
01/19/2019
Thank you for getting my car in right away and providing such amazing customer service!! We are really happy we found you three years ago!

MICHAEL C.
Volkswagen CC
Excellent and Honest Service! Hands Down
Very Friendly and Honest! This place is like the whole in the wall restaurant that not to many people know about!

Highly Recommend!

JOE R.
Glendale, AZ
01/18/2019
Excellent service and local shuttle service
Prompt service. Excellent quality of service. Experienced technicians. Scott was courteous and direct. He also follow up on my questions and quoted great pricing.

CINDY M.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Awesome service!!
I’ve been taking my suv to Sunland for years! Best service I’ve ever had! Great attention to what my vehicle needs not fake problems like other shops! Highly recommend them to anyone that needs an oil change or any work done! Love coming here!!!

PH
Pat H.
Nissan Pickup
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the employees answered his questions. They provided good service. They completed his service on time.

PM
PETE M.
01/17/2019
Great place to do business with!
I've been using Sunland Auto for 10 years have always been more than satisfied with the their service.

Buick Enclave
01/13/2019
We have been taking our vehicle to Sunland Auto for over 15 years. We always feel we get great service at a fair price.

RD
REGGIE D.
Dodge Journey
01/12/2019
Always Great, Honest Work
I've been taking all of my cars here for years and will continue to do so. These guys have always done quality, timely work over the years with no deterioration in service and standards at all.

Jeep Liberty
01/10/2019
The convenience of the location is excellent for me. The personnel is always helpful and courteous, and I trust their opinion on my car repairs..
It is very hard to find a mechanic that you can trust, especially for a woman on her own. I have always felt comfortable with the outcome of the repairs i have had at Sunland Auto Service.

LF
LAWRENCE F.
Lexus GS 350
01/10/2019
Tom and Scott are true professionals. They care about their customers to assure that their service to customers is top
notch. Example, they called me back to let me know they overcharged me 0.22 cents. I've used them for the past 2 years and will continue to use Sunland Auto forever.

Larry F.

HL
Hank L.
Ford Fiesta
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Hank said the staff were very good.

LEE M.
GMC Yukon
01/07/2019
Check engine light, loss of power
Sunland Auto did an excellent job. They completed the job much earlier than expected. In addition, they went above and beyond to service my vehicle. I will use them, again.

LF
LISA F.
01/05/2019
Honesty, that’s what keeps me being a customer there. Scott you’re the best.
I took my car in to have an oil change and the 123,000. Service done. I got the oil change, they checked everything else was ok. Didn’t need anything that a 123,000. Needed to be taking care of at the point. The mechanic noticed that my threads on my two front tires were showing. I needed tires more importantly than the 123,000. Scott showed me the tires, which I didn’t realize that I could have a blow out anytime. Since I drive on the highway to Phoenix at least 3 times a week I went ahead and made my appointment to have the tires done the next morning. Thank you Scott for your honesty . I will be back next month for my 123,000.

MARLA H.
Queen Creek, AZ
Lincoln MKZ
12/22/2018
Please go get a quote from Sunland!
I was having some major issues with my Lincoln and took my car to another repair shop first. I live down in Queen Creek so I thought using a local place would be just as good. Boy oh boy was I ever wrong! First of all they didn't even get the correct diagnosis of my actual problems, but the price quote would have wiped out my savings!
I had used Sunland for my old car and one of my daughters has used them for years. I asked her if I should call them to see about a second opinion and she agreed. After speaking with Scott, I decided to bring the car in for a look see. Tom was there to greet me and had my car looked over and the diagnosis was considerably different than my previous one.
I scheduled to bring the car back once the parts were there and they worked their magic and got it all fixed. Granted it did take all day, but it was a real major issue. Tom and Scott saved me $1200 plus another trip for more repairs since the original diagnosis was faulty. I would have had to spend another crazy high amount to fix the actual issue and be without my car for another day.
I can't thank them enough for doing the right thing and being fair about both the actual problem and the pricing. We ladies are often victims of incorrect or unnecessary repair quotes and major rip offs on pricing. Tom and Scott were honest, straight forward and delivered on the job! Thank you guys and thanks to the mechanics who really know their stuff. You guys rock! Please go see them for a diagnosis and price quote before someone tries to rip you off!

AMANDA M.
12/21/2018
Reliable, Honest, Excellent
My family’s been bringing their cars to Sunland since I was 14. They’ve always been honest, helpful, and fantastic!

SHANE S.
Gilbert, AZ
Nissan NV
12/20/2018
Tire Replacement
The customer service is outstanding. Even though they are extremely busy, like all businesses at this current time. They are very timely with getting all our vehicles back on the road.

Michael M.
Kia Sorento
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he was a long time customer. The staff treated him well.

WO
WILLIAM O.
12/16/2018
Routine Oil Change
The oil change was done much quicker than I expected.
They gave me a free windshield wiper blade & wished me a Merry Christmas!
Just one of the MANY reasons we have brought our 4 vehicles here for a decade.
The best part is their kindness & honesty!

JIM A.
12/14/2018
service
Scott and Tom are the utmost professionals. They take the time to let you know what should be done as opposed to telling you that you NEED this or that. Good quick service and a courtesy vehicle to shuttle you between shop and home and back.

DAN M.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/13/2018
Great Staff, very friendly and helpful
Scott and Tom are very friendly and helpful and will get you exactly what you need done