Business Solutions

Sunland Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LH
LORENA H.
05/20/2022
I feel safer knowing they have looked at my car.
I've been going to Sunland for a while now. I use to be afraid of what I would do if my car broke down, but since Sunland is in my life I no longer feel...

TN
TAWNIE N.
05/19/2022
Problems with the electical.
My experience is always the same, honesty, and great work.

PC
PETE C.
05/17/2022
Takes care of customers
Scott and the Sunland Auto Team are one of the very few auto repair shops that you can trust with doing what is needed, not just what is the most profitable....

LN
LINDA N.
05/15/2022
Fast, friendly service. Always professional and honest regarding any work done on my pilot. Highly recommend.

DAVE S.
05/12/2022
Very good from a previous auto shop owner
As a retired ASE certified master auto technician who owned a shop in Ca it’s hard to have someone else work on my vehicles I can easily communicate...