KIRK S.
Gilbert, AZ
04/23/2019
Great experise in everything they do. Fast, friendly service by professionals who really care about their clientel but most important they are people of integrity.
Excellent, professional, fast service every time you take a vehicle into Sunland Auto. Very courteous, caring professionals that stand behind their work.

MIKE M.
Queen Creek, AZ
04/22/2019
The Best of the Best
Granted this may not be the only fabulous auto repair shop, but it is certainly my best. I have lived long enough to have work done at many locations, and in many states and cities. I started with Sunland after extensive research when we moved to Mesa from MN in 2015. Since 2016, we still drive there for service from San Tan Valley, AZ. That is quite a drive to drop off a car requiring two drivers to drop and pick up after service. It is worth the time and distance.

The reason is simple. They won't recommend service they know you don't need or should have. They don't up-sell you. They will tell you if something you ask for isn't required at that time. The cars are always done when they are supposed to be done. The bill is always reasonable and often less than chain repair shops. Certainly less than the dealers. They use OEM parts. Finally, it is always done right the first time and I've never had to return for re-service.

Beyond that, it is nice to have the owner shake your hand, thank you for your business, recognize you've driven a distance to get there, and always be polite (whole staff). It is the kind of service my father use to get when I was a boy. The kind of service that is a long lost art now a days!

Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/22/2019
honesty
I have been using Sunland Auto for all my vehicles for several years and couldn't be more pleased with the honest, courteous and reliable service.

THOMAS B.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
04/21/2019
Top Notch Service!
I had to search for a couple of years after my long-time mechanic retired. I finally found Sunland Auto and quickly realized they are not only highly skilled, but extremely honest and reliable. They are equipped to competently handle repairs both big and small. I highly recommend Sunland Auto!

KIMO S.
Gilbert, AZ
Ford Expedition
04/18/2019
Best shop in the valley
This is the best shop in the Phoenix area. The most honest with great customer service. I won't take my card anywhere else. Scott is a great man.

Mario B.
Kia Sportage
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Mario said the business is fast, reliable, and professional.

MJ
Maggie J.
Buick Terraza
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Maggie said the employees provided good service.

DAVE M.
04/12/2019
Allways excellent work, fair prices and trustworthy service.
I've been dealing with Sunland since 2002 and have never regreted it. They allways do excelent work and good honest value.

FG
FAYE G.
04/10/2019
Super Customer Service
I appreciate the great customer service that Sunland Auto provides. My car needed to be in the shop all day so they provided a ride home for me when I brought the car in, and came and picked me up at home when the work was completed. This, plus the excellent work done on my car and the care and concern from all the staff keeps me returning for service on my car.

TR
TERRY R.
04/09/2019
Excellent service.
The folks at Sunland Auto provide excellent service, friendly attitude and fair pricing.

Honda Element
04/06/2019
Honest and Cheap Auto Repair Shop
While travelling from Québec to California, my Honda Element had a few problems. I first when to the dealership (Tempe Honda) and couldn't believe the price of the quote. Based on Yelp reviews, I decided to call Sunland Auto Service. The price was thrice less expensive. I told Honda Tempe to do absolutely nothing on the car and went to Sunland the next morning. They did a great job and saved me even more money because the breaks were still in great shape according to them (but not according to Tempe Honda). They also found another problem that was quite obvious and could have been really dangerous had it not been taking care of (left rear axle boot was torn and leaked).

The next day, while travelling to Organ Pipe NP, I started hearing a clanking sound at the front while on rougher roads. I was in contact with Scott by text messages and he was very responsive and helpful. I decided to go back to Sunland and they checked my car right away. They found the culprit and fixed it as best they could for free. Since it was not an urgent repair, Scott told me that I could wait until I'm back home in Québec. I was really thankful to Scott for his attention and care and would recommend Sunland in a heartbeat.

AG
AMY G.
04/04/2019
Consistently honest & reliable professionals!
Great work Sunland Auto!

MARA L.
Kia Optima
04/03/2019
Trustworthy
I took my vehicle in for routine maintenance and asked them to check it over. They didn’t come back with a list of items to fix just one suggestion and had me check my records before scheduling a follow up. That is not the experience I’ve had at other places and is absolutely why I keep coming back to Sunland!

GB
Gary B.
Apache Junction, AZ
Honda Civic Sdn
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business is the best. They are always honest and have good characters. Tom is a great guy.

04/02/2019
quality work at a fair price
They rebuilt my power steering pump with factory original parts. The repair was correctly done and the leak is fixed.

JESSICA R.
03/31/2019
My lifetime mechanic
The best mechanic around. Honest, friendly and great service all around. Scott was awesome.

JE
JEANETTE E.
03/29/2019
The company motto is something like: Auto repair is hard. Customer Service is Easy
I feel so greatly blessed, and I appreciate so much the amazing Customer Service focus that Sunland Auto Service offers. If you want an Auto Repair Shop that demonstrates that they truly care about their customers, then Sunland Auto Service is the auto repair shop for you too! They do their best to keep their customer's costs down, while still providing quality service.

PM
PETE M.
03/27/2019
Great Business
As always great fast service!

AU
AMANDA U.
Phoenix, AZ
03/25/2019
Always honest and reliable
We have been bringing our cars to Sunland for over 10 years now, and my only complaint is that their shop is so far from my house! However, the times when we've tried to take a short cut and go to a different shop that's closer to home, we're usually sorry, and trek back across town to Sunland for the next service need. They are always friendly, they take the time to explain the repairs that are needed, and they are very good about helping us prioritize what needs to be done vs. what can wait. Their rates are competitive, and often lower than other shops when we have a big repair (like a transmission or timing belt). They are honest and stand by their work. I have recommended them to friends and family on numerous occasions.

TR
TRINO R.
Williams, AZ
Jeep Patriot
03/24/2019
Professional and Quality Service
My husband and I live in Williams Arizona and finding automotive service provider that provides professional service and quality service has been hard due to the limited providers in our area. ?While at our children's in Mesa, my husband stumbled onto Sunland Auto Service. Sunland had many amazing reviews and so we decided to give them a call. We worked directly with the owner Steve, who is a real person and provided us with a professional attitude, clearly showing he is invested in the quality of service he provides his customers. The service work that was preformed on our vehicles was completed by individuals that have a strong knowledge of automotive repair and the quality of their work shows their dedication. For any and all of my car service repairs and needs, I will only go to Sunland Auto Service. Sunland Auto Service is honest and will never take advantage of their customers.