DA
Great job great service

JAMES W.
Ford Edge
07/07/2020
Customer service and honest pricing!
We've been taking our vehicles to Sunland for years. Always get great customer service and pricing is fair and honest.

BETH S.
GMC Canyon
07/03/2020
Awesome as ever
Sunland is helping me keep my 16 year old GMC Canyon p/u Truck going. They are all amazing mechanics and super customer service people. You can tell because everyone is always smiling and are happy people and that’s important to me.

Amy S.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Amy said the business explained very well and asked for approval before doing the service, She said the business is trustworthy.

KE
KELVIN E.
07/01/2020
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change. They were super busy when I got there. I have been taking my vehicle there for about 15 years now.

Kia Soul
07/01/2020
Another great experience!
Every time I take my car in to Sunland Auto Service, the service is excellent and prices are fair! Today I had a 3 PM appointment for oil change, belts, hoses check getting ready for a trip. I brought it in around 8:30 AM hoping they could get to it sooner, even though they are ALWAYS very busy. It was done in a few hours!! Scott the owner and staff always go above and beyond to do a great job and make customers happy.

Chevrolet Suburban
06/30/2020
Easy to work with
Thanks Sunland for always working with us. Steve was patient to explain the situation and answer our many questions. We appreciate honesty and feel that's what we get!

Samantha H.
Toyota Echo
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Samantha said they're always real nice, they're courteous, they always break everything down to where she can understand what's going on with her vehicle, they're always so happy to help, it's really a good experience, and she won't take her vehicle anywhere else.

Mason S.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Mason said they have always been honest and fair.

AL
ANGELICA L.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/26/2020
Very happy with the service!
Excellent costumer service from Steve & Scott! They explain if there's anything else that requires attention on your vehicle, very honest & helpful I have been taking my car to them for oil change since last year and I would not take it any other place for any service if needed. I wish I knew about this shop before but it's never too late ☺

JOHN P.
06/26/2020
Top notch service for my A/C
They serviced my air conditioning and it is freezing my kneecaps which is just what I wqnt here in Arizona.

CG
CJ G.
Gilbert, AZ
Chevrolet Volt
06/25/2020
Quick workers and good customer service
Quick workers and good customer service. Got my car window fixed with a new regulator within 5 hours.

DONALD W.
06/25/2020
Awesome as always!
Quality work done efficiently at a fair price! Keep on Rockin!

SA
STACEY A.
Ford Expedition
06/24/2020
Thanks so much
I couldn't get the hood popped. Latch busted. Makes it tough to check all the fluids that way. Scott and the boys were able to get the latch swapped out over the weekend no problem. Thanks again.

MICHAEL R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/21/2020
Great service, as usual!
Since the shop is so busy, the best way to get service on your vehicle is with an appointment.
It is easy to schedule. Scott and his team are quick, clear, and efficient in communication.

From my experience with the the team, as well as observing interactions with other clients in the office, they seem to cut it straight-letting you know exactly what your vehicle needs and the level of importance.
It's important to me to feel comfortable that I'm working with people that are not going to pull the wool over my eyes and sell me repairs I don't need.
This is why I go to Sunland with confidence, and why they are always busy.