FS
FRANCES S.
Buick LeSabre
02/15/2019
The service is always fantastic
I have been using Sunland Auto for close to twenty years. Always find them professional and friendly. They keep my older car running well, treat me with respect and always do a great job.

Bill S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the employees at his business are wonderful. He is always happy with their service. He stated he would like Scott and his mechanics to keep up the good work.

LE
LACEY E.
02/14/2019
Loyal customer!!
Sunland Auto is the most honest, best priced mechanic I’ve ever found! I recommend them to everyone because I know they do everything they can to get me the best price they can while providing top notch service. Love Sunland Auto!!

LA
Liz A.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Liz said the business provided great service.

TF
TARES F.
02/10/2019
100% Again!
For the 2nd Time, i had my Tahoe stop in its tracks. Scott and Tom helped me out immediately and had me on the road the very next day! This service is UNHEARD OF in the Automotive Repair Industry. And this is with just my Tahoe. They work on ANY VEHICLE! I have a couple of Luxury cars and my son has a Mazda. After working with Sunland a few years now, I can confidently say... “You are taking a RISK anywhere else you choose. If you do not have a relationship with your Auto Service Company that comes from the Top, this is the place to start one. And everyone here is at the Top! The culture is amazingly strong. These guys look forward to going to work! Refreshing! Thanks guys; yet again! See you soon.

NP
NORMAN P.
02/08/2019
LOF
Faantastic service as usual.; I wouldn't dream of going anyplace else.

SABRINA S.
Nissan Pickup
02/07/2019
Scott Sheperd they are always honest and fair
Thanks for always taking care of me
Cheerfully
Sabrina Stewart
With my Nissan truck

AG
ANGEL G.
02/05/2019
EXCELLENT Customer Service
Everyone at Sunland is extremely helpful and friendly. Customer service is beyond excellent.

JENNIFER M.
Lincoln Town Car
02/04/2019
Very helpful and always nice
I've always been treated great here and have recommended them to a lot of people because of the customer service that they provide

RL
RON L.
Queen Creek, AZ
Jeep Cherokee
02/03/2019
I dont know
Great service, no B.S. never try to sell you stuff you dont need, always honest, reasonable prices.

DONALD W.
02/02/2019
Always outsanding service!
Best auto repair and service place in the valley! Always willing to go the extra mile to accommodate!

01/31/2019
Honest Mechanic
Appointments are easy to get. Buying something not needed is not pushed on one. They are honest in their dealings.

MK
MIKE K.
01/31/2019
Honesty and courtesy and reliability
My headlights were dimming when I would apply the brakes. I took my truck in and told Scott that I think that the alternator or battery was bad do to the nature of the problem. He looked in his records and discovered the alternator was not even a year old and replaced it at no cost to me. That is quality service and I will always go to them.

VD
VESNA D.
Nissan Rogue
01/30/2019
Honest and fast
GREAT customer service -:)Friendly,polite and professional AS ALWAYS for all those years!

ROBERT C.
Queen Creek, AZ
Lexus LS 430
01/26/2019
Great place to take your cars.
Excellent service and great people. I have used them for 2 of my Lexus and they will be my go-to shop for now on.

Ford Expedition
01/26/2019
Great Job!
Sunland Auto's commitment to customer service is above all the rest!!
Thank you!

B J H.
01/24/2019
Tires rotated
I made an appointment for my service. I was told it would take about an hour. I was in and out in 45 minutes. As always they did a great job, made me feel special by calling me by name. The price was right. It was a lot lower than I had anticipated. Been going there for several years. Wouldn't consider any other place. Also they are members of the BBB. Need I say more!!!

AK
ALI K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/24/2019
My car loves this place.
Let me tell you how I first found this shop, years ago. Had a car that couldn't pass emissions. There was a service station right behind where I worked--they told me $300 JUST to diagnose. A co-worker told me to check out Sunland. LSS, not only did they find the problem and fix my car for less than what the other clowns wanted to just diagnose--they also took it back to emissions for me to make sure it passed!! Who does that?? SPECTACULAR customer service.
I tend to keep my cars until they are falling apart at the seams, and the Sunland crew has kept my last two old sleds safely on the road. Last year my car just lost its mind, one problem after the other and while I was spinning in circles, they calmly fixed each problem as it arose. They never push me to have something done unless it is a safety issue. Yes, they are always crazy busy but that's what happens when you take care of your customers...you get more customers!
Going to the mechanic's is like going to the dentist--you hate doing it but it has to be done. Well, I am not overly fond of my dentist but I absolutely love these guys.

FJ
Frandell J.
Greenbush, MN
Cadillac DTS
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Frandell said the business stayed open an extra 2 hours to complete the repairs on his vehicle.

DORA R.
01/22/2019
Exelent
Exelent service,reasonable prices ,honest and friendly