Sunland Tire Corp of Upland

Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5rating 4.15

Raven M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
04/10/2018
Great service at an affordable price
I’ve been coming here for over 5 years. Each experience I have is pleasant and informative. These guys have helped keep my car running great for years.

AR
Ashley R.
Ontario, CA
07/18/2017
Never will go back
Went in for a squealing sound and they came back with 800+ worth of things that needed to be changed. Water pump that I just had replaced two to three months ago the thermostat the thermostat gasket the tensioner belt the struts are bad and have excessive play in my front tires. I had more than half of those items replace less than 8 months ago. Then they pushed the tension belt issue that my "car" wouldnt start cause the "belt just fell off" while they did my flushes. 😂🤣..$430 for a coolant flush and transmission fluid change. Grew up in a mechanics home. I know a scam/con when i see one. My alarm on car doesnt work now, they had suuch a crappy attitude when i pointed it out. I felt uncomfortable and just ended up leaving. Complete waste of my time and money.

JULIE S.
Buick Century
12/24/2014
I did not have a good experience.
I went in for an oil change on December 22 in the late afternoon. It was terrible. The perdon who did my oil change forgot to check my fluids. I need up having to go back first thing the next morning for them to check my fluids. I will never go back there again. Terrible customer service.

UP
URSULA P.
Ontario, CA
Saturn Aura
12/24/2014
quality workmanship & courteous
I can always depend on quality service.

JOSEPH D.
Los Angeles, CA
Infiniti J30
12/06/2014
Mark, mark offers great service & is very helpful.
Great service, nice people, fast service & they take good care of u.

WU
WENDY U.
12/03/2014
associate John great customer service. went out of his way to find my tires.
Upland location on foothills Blvd.

MICHAEL M.
Los Angeles, CA
11/18/2014
you suck!
YOUR JOB IS TOO MAKE SURE MY CAR IS SAFE TO DRIVE! THAT MEANS ON A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE YOU PUT NEW TIRES ON THE BACK, PLUS YOU CHECK THE SOUND I REPORTED! I DO NOT FEEL SAFE WITH THIS COMPANY ANY LONGER, NOT TO MENTION ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME AND MY FAMILY FROM THEIR NEGLIGIENCE (IF THEIR IS) I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SUE THE SH-T OUT OF EVERYONE. YOU PREVENT PEOPLE FROM HAVING CAR ISSUES, NOT DO ANYTHING.
BUT I FOUND A CHEAPER AND BETTER MECHANIC THANKS TO THEM.

MIKE M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
GMC Yukon
11/04/2014
Bad service and selling items not needed
I went to change my breaks 10/31/14. Mark recommended I replace my rotors, break pads and calipers. Sunland had already replaced my rotors and break pads Feb. of this year. I had spent over $500 last time for this. Now I was asked to replace them again and the calipers totaling about $900. I advised that I would not be doing the work recommended. I went to pick up my vehicle and Mark asked to me pay $20 for the inspection. For 5 years I've taken all 3 of my family's cars there, my 2 company vehicles and referred and employee as well. I've never been asked to pay for an inspection. In any case what I realized was the same scenario of replacing breaks, rotors and calipers was asked to be done for a company van which we did. I doubt it was needed. I really think this location has become dishonest. I took my vehicle to your competitor Pep Boys and they never asked to replace anything else, they machined the rotors and replaced the breaks. On top of this I was given a one year warranty on the breaks. Wouldn't I have a warranty with you on the rotors and breaks for this year. Never was offered and instead was just trying to stick me for my years of loyalty to your company. When John was there I felt he was honest but I don't feel that way with Mark.

CL
CHAD L.
Scion xB
09/29/2014
con artist
This business changed my head gasket I went back for an oil change six months after changing the head gasket and they told my wife that she needs to have her head gasket changed again! WTH
Max R., VP from Sunland Tire Corp of Upland responded on 10/20/2014

Hi Chad!
I'm sorry to hear you were dissatisfied.  I checked the ticket and I see that Mark recommended a drive belt and motor mounts but I didn't see where he had the head gasket on there.  I also don't see where we ever replaced a head gasket on that vehicle.  I did see where we replaced a valve cover gasket for $18.77+labor in Feb of this year but that was the only gasket I could find.  I had asked Mark to give you a call a little while back to clarify exactly what he recommended and why but I see the review is still here so either he didn't get a hold of you or there is still a problem. We are a reputable business and have been there for over 30 years, I want to make sure you were not recommended anything you didn't need and that the explanation you got was clear.  I take things like this seriously so if there is anything I can do to help out please give me a call at 626-732-9465 or shoot me an email back.
Thank you!!
-Joseph
VP
Sunland Tire

MATHEW H.
07/06/2014
truthful
never been lied to. they tell you what's wrong, and it's your call. And they do really good work.

AD

Fontana, CA
Honda Element
05/06/2014
Competent crew
They know what they are doing and will only recommend services that are needed. Being open 7 days is a great help and allows me to schedule service and repairs on the weekends.

JOEL R.
05/04/2014
great service professional service
they are a great company you get good value fro your dollar

TV
TOM V.
Toyota Sequoia
04/30/2014
Fast service
Considering that it was a Tuesday, the services was done quick. I came in for an oil change and alignment.

MANUEL G.
04/28/2014
Fast, Efficient Service
Went in for regular oil change, they also reset my tire sensor. Car was ready on time which I appreciated.

MANUEL G.
Chrysler 300
04/13/2014
Good oil change
very pleased - quick, efficent oil change. I get all my oil changes done at Sunland.

CG
CHERRILIN G.
Kia Rio
04/10/2014
Friendly, Fast, and Honest
We have 3 cars, and all are serviced here. They're always upfront with us about what needs to be done and never fooled us. They really take good care of our cars.

LT
LORENZO T.
03/25/2014
knowledge people and fast service.
luis and john are very knowledgeable and offer fast service for my car.

UP