Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review over 1 year ago

NP
nick p.
Valatie, NY
01/21/2017
over priced theifs
towed my truck to get a estimate. they were very busy said it would be a while till they can look at it. they wanted 5000 for the work. almost what the truck was worth when i said kinderhook tranny could do it for 2800. they said if i don't use them there charging me 50 a day storage fee for my truck being there at this point my storage fee was also almost the value of the truck. so i just left it so stressed not knowing what to do becase i didnt have 5000. they sent me a letter of lien to keep my truck and sell it. scum bag theifs if you ask me i used them before 3 times. did good work just very expensive and this now. ill never use them again i used to recommend them but thats over.

NH
Norman H.
Castleton On Hudson, NY
Check 20x19 Verified
09/06/2011
Jeep noise when reversing
They drove. They did their testing. Found a busted bearing and the car is better. The family has 4 vehicles that are maintained by sunnyside and they have always succeded in repairing my cars the first time correctly. I might add all my cars are 6 years old. My friend me to them as she has her cars serviced there also. they are busy because they are good at what they do.

PC
Peter C.
Castleton On Hudson, NY
Check 20x19 Verified
09/01/2011
My wife's Car
You folks took good care to look over the Car and be sure there were no unsafe conditions and then made the reccommendation for a wheel alignment. I had that done and my wife is not bothering me anymore. Life is good !! thanks