Sunnyside Garage

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

nick p. on 01/21/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"over priced theifs"
towed my truck to get a estimate. they were very busy said it would be a while till they can look at it. they wanted 5000 for the work. almost what the truck was worth when i said kinderhook tranny could do it for 2800. they said if i don't use them there charging me 50 a day storage fee for my truck being there at this point my storage fee was also almost the value of the truck. so i just left it so stressed not knowing what to do becase i didnt have 5000. they sent me a letter of lien to keep my truck and sell it. scum bag theifs if you ask me i used them before 3 times. did good work just very expensive and this now. ill never use them again i used to recommend them but thats over.
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017 07:35 PM
Norman H. on 09/06/2011
"Jeep noise when reversing"
They drove. They did their testing. Found a busted bearing and the car is better. The family has 4 vehicles that are maintained by sunnyside and they have always succeded in repairing my cars the first time correctly. I might add all my cars are 6 years old. My friend me to them as she has her cars serviced there also. they are busy because they are good at what they do.
Service Date: 08/26/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 05:49 PM
Peter C. on 09/01/2011
"My wife's Car"
You folks took good care to look over the Car and be sure there were no unsafe conditions and then made the reccommendation for a wheel alignment. I had that done and my wife is not bothering me anymore. Life is good !! thanks
Service Date: 08/03/2011