BG
Barbara G.
11/25/2020
Honesty, professionalism
It is so reassuring to jnow Gochees is trustworthy and professional.

JJ
Julie J.
Saab 9-3
11/24/2020
Gochee’s
Gochee’s Garage is the best! Their customer service is exceptional. I’ve been going there for over 20 years and have always had outstanding service. They take the time to explain things and go out of their way to help you.

Richard H.
Ford C-Max Energi
11/24/2020
Friendly and good work
They were quick efficient and friendly

John P. S.
Suzuki SX4
11/21/2020
Great
on time and thorough

Maureen M.
11/21/2020
Was greeted with a nice smile n hello. I needed a tire repaired although they were very busy they fit me in. The tire needed a new valve which I’m sure took longer than first expected .
It was my first experience as a customer I will be back when needed Very pleased with the customer service.
Maureen Malone

SR
Steve R.
Volkswagen Passat
11/20/2020
Inspection Time
I was offered the opportunity to wait while my car was being inspected, which I did. I think it took less than 15 minutes before it was done and I was on my way. It was great and everything was AOKAY.

RA
Ralph A.
Ford C-Max Energi
11/20/2020
Semper Buono
Another great experience at Gochees.

GB
Gary B.
11/18/2020
Fantastic
We recently moved to Albany from NYC, where we trusted one mechanic for 30 years. Needless to say we hated to give that up, and wondered if we could find anyone we could rely on. A friend recommended Gochees, where he’d been going for 25 years. I am delighted to report that after just a few visits, I have complete trust in them. They are honest, knowledgeable and professional. Eric is delightful to deal with. They have my highest recommendation.

BZ
Brian Z.
Nissan Rogue
11/17/2020
Goochees has been a staple of Delmar for over 30years. Your not a customer, your a friend. You walk in and are greeted by Erik or Harry. They get you in quick and always keep you posted on your car. Weather a oil change or major work. I trust my car to goochees and always will

HM
Homi M.
11/17/2020
They treat you like family!
Excellent people and good work.

Ann S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/16/2020
Gochee’s is THE Place for Car Service
Every time I bring my car to Gochee’s I receive excellent service. Eric gives me great advice for repairs that may be needed down the line. I have never been disappointed in the service and repairs my car has received there. I have put my trust in Gochee’s to do right by me.
Ann S.

Patty E.
Slingerlands, NY
11/13/2020
Always Excellent
Service is always excellent!

Jack S.
11/13/2020
Very personable service with Eric and Harry at the helm
Both Harry and Eric are both personable and responsive to your repair needs. You never feel like your car is lost in the shuffle of things.
Their rates are reasonable and never had to return the car for unforeseen additional work when serviced there. Have recommended to friends in town.

Richard B.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/12/2020
Always receive excellent service.
I’ve had many cars serviced and repaired at Gochees for the last 20 years. Always receive excellent service. I once had a major job fail on a car and they covered the costs that I had to put into the car out of state with no questions asked. That is truly exceptional in these times. I can’t recommend Gochees highly enough.