05/15/2021
Nail in tire!
I fell victim to a nail in my tire. There have been lots of them on local roads lately, unfortunately.
My low tire light was on, I called Eric, and went after work. I was in and out in 20 minutes and rolling again. It was also very reasonably priced.
I love Gochees!

WA
Wilfred A.
05/14/2021
Very dependable
Gochees corrected the problem with my brakes. I can always trust their work.

David G.
Slingerlands, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
05/14/2021
Thanks.
Your team really helped me out of a jam this week. I had to leave town unexpectedly and you squeezed me in, on no notice, for new tires. I am grateful. Would recommend your shop to anyone.

East Greenbush, NY
05/11/2021
Great people, great prices
Great service, pricing, and people

Maureen M.
05/10/2021
Great n professional service
I took my vehicle 🚗 in it was mid firing check engine light on it was a hard thing to figure out because the light would go off come back on they kept the car till the problem was fixed
I can’t say enough Eric

AC
Anthony C.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/08/2021
Gochees is great, every time I’ve gone there, the staff was very courteous and kind, the price was right and all the repairs were done right and no problems whatsoever a great family owned neighborhood establishment.

RN
Robin N.
05/08/2021
Gochee’s has been servicing my car for years. Friendly people, great work!

Shirley S.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Shirley said she would recommend this business.

Beverly H.
05/07/2021
I am very pleased with the service I received from Gochee’s Garage. The work is excellent and they let you know what to expect with the work that needs to be done. It is a great place for car services.

Karen B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/05/2021
Excellent work, friendly professional service and very accommodating on short notice

Inspection
Grateful to have a good, reliable garage within walking distance.

EM
Edward M.
NYS Inspection.
Convenient, efficient, professional and friendly.

MF
Mark F.
05/04/2021
Like Family
Gochee's always takes care of our needs like we're family. Very reasonable prices, always friendly and always done right. I've taken my car there for 20+ years and never had a single complaint.

Michael F. S.

Voorheesville, NY
Nissan Sentra
05/03/2021
The staff and owner
Dropped off the car in the morning. Received a call when it was done. I was in and out quickly, and the staff was excellent.