TC
Albany, NY
Kia Sorento
01/19/2019
Trustworthy
I have been coming here for years. Gochees is the best around. Auto service and customer service is top notch. They are THE people I trust to work on my vehicle as well as to Advise me on questions I have regarding my vehicle and automotive care. I highly recommend Gochees.

RP
Ryan P.
01/17/2019
Reliable mechanics who do good work
I've been a customer for about seven years, with two older vehicles that need regular preventive service and have occasional problems to fix. Repairs are not always cheap, but, unlike with some garages and dealers, I never get the impression that Gochee's is squeezing me for more money or otherwise upselling. They just fix the problem and get my car back on the road, as promised, and only suggest things that are really necessary, like new tires when the old set is getting bald. Highly recommended.

MV
Matthew V.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/17/2019
Eric is wonderful and everyone is always super friendly. They are trustworthy and take great care of our cars!

Customer service
The mechanics take time to go over exactly what needs to be done

CL
Charles L.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/15/2019
Eric is always friendly and personable
I woukd tecommend Gochees. I own several vehicles and have been pleased with their work. Eric is always helpful.

Deb S.
01/12/2019
Honest, friendly, dependable
Gochees has never tried to gouge me or sell me something I don’t need. Their honesty, integrity, customer service, knowledge and dependability is what keeps me coming back to this business. I can get the work done cheaper other places but would not feel as though it was necessarily done well or as thoroughly and competently done as Gochee’s. They remain my “go to” for all things auto repair.

LH
Lynn H.
Nissan Sentra
01/11/2019
Reliable, efficient, courteous service!
Gochee’s always provides great services. They are honest, reliable, and efficient, and I trust them with any vehicle I own.

Michele B.
Selkirk, NY
Jeep Commander
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Michele said they were prompt, efficient, reasonable in price, and very friendly.

Jon T.
01/10/2019
Perfect
Perfect

Robert B.
Slingerlands, NY
Lincoln MKZ
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they did a good job and they always do a good job. He has been going there for 35 years and he appreciates them.

Volkswagen Golf
01/09/2019
Eric. The people who repair the cars. The woman in the office. Personal service and excellent follow up.
I trust the people at Gochees. That is huge as a single woman with limited knowledge about car repair. I never worry that I will be taken advantage of or that the service will be less than promised. I recommend Gochees to everyone!

BP
Bruce P.
Glenmont, NY
Still Great
best service in New York.

James B.
EXCELLENT FAST EFFICIENT SERVICE-
EXCELLENT FAST EFFICIENT SERVICE-

James H.
Guilderland, NY
Subaru Legacy Sedan
12/22/2018
The ability to diagnose and prevent potential future problems.
When the mechanics were changing the oil they noticed a problem with the belts. Prior to the oil change there was a noise that was reoccurring when the car was turning corners. They successfully determined that new belts were necessary by noticing that there were worn belts, and the one that controls the power steering too. Now that noise is fixed.

Lorraine S.
12/21/2018
Reliability & Efficiency
Knowing the owner, the staff insures my confidence in my car, because Gochees always delivers superb service on time, plus thorough inspection, maintenance. I choose Gochees over the dealer for my car of four years for its needs.

David B.
Albany, NY
12/13/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Brought my car in for the 60,000 mile maintenance and tire inspection. Appointment made easily and work done professionally and with care. Total cost very reasonable. I will be back.

Brendan M.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Brendan said the hourly rate at this business was more expensive than other facilities. They were family owned.

PM
Peter M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/07/2018
Prompt Response
Another fine job of fixing my ancient car! I depend on Gochee to keep my jalopy going.

Slingerlands, NY
Honda Fit
12/02/2018
Broken axle
Gochee's fixed the broken axle on my Fit with no hassle and excellent service, arranging for the tow.

John P. S.
11/24/2018
Great
Great work, timely and courteous.