Michele P.
Kia Soul
07/23/2021
30 Years and Counting
Since we moved here nearly 30 years ago, all of our cars have been serviced by Gochee's Garage. Their service is outstanding and professional, and we have never worried about being told that something needs to be repaired or replaced when it actually doesn't. We trust them implicitly. This is the only garage we have used in the area and will continue to do so. We absolutely, and without hesitation, recommend Gochee's.

Nissan Sentra
07/20/2021
Quality and efficient service
I had an appointment for my annual vehicle inspection. The check in was on time and inspection completed while I waited. Work was completed without delays.

IS
Ingrid S.
Toyota Prius v
07/19/2021
Gochee’s is the bomb.com
Service is trustworthy, thorough and prompt. Eric is the best / knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He’s a gem! We have been customers for almost 20 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Daila M.
07/19/2021
friendly and efficient
Nice people and they do good work

AP
Ann P.
07/18/2021
Still going strong!
The old car had been making a lot of noise, and we knew it needed some serious attention. Frame the following by knowing that garages/mechanics are VERY busy right now. People are holding onto their vehicles and there are shortages of new AND used cars. Luckily, we got an appointment within a week of making the call.
The car needed some pricey work. Maintenance on some major things. Gochees completed everything in a day! While the repairs were expensive, it would have been significantly more at a dealer and may not have been able to be completed in a single day and it had to be done to keep the car going.
We love Gochees. Eric, Monty, Harry…..they are all terrific there. They are fair, convenient, and experts!

MV
Matthew V.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/16/2021
Eric and everyone at Gochees are incredibly helpful! They took care of my issue and they are always a pleasure to deal with.

Jon T.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
07/15/2021
Can do attitude. Try to and usually do accommodate and timely
Advise of status of vehicle at time of service

RN
Ricardo N.
Albany, NY
Subaru Legacy
07/15/2021
They did a good job for my old Pilot
I had them do brakes, all 4, and the AC for my 2006 Pilot. Bought tires from them too. Did the inspections, oil and lube. Very pleasant and polite, in time, and the work seems to hold up.

John F.
Nissan Sentra
Smash hit
Been around for a while with good reason. Courteous staff,(Eric). Prompt service. Overall great experience. Professional.

AW
Amelia W.
Definitely coming back
Their service was quick and honest. I love local garage's like theirs.

Roberto B.
Feura Bush, NY
BMW 740iL
No non sense
Pleasant staff. Easy and effective communication and friendly a atmosphere.

NS
Nancy S.
Always responsive
I dropped off my car with an unexpected problem on a day when Gochees was very busy. Even without an appointment, they dealt with the problem and I got my car back by the end of the day.

DZ
David Z.
Trailer inspection
Quick, competent and efficient. Honest in and out service.

Chevrolet Bolt EV
07/12/2021
Always Courteous and Helpful
Trustworthy, dependable, and reasonably priced. Love Eric! He is always so nice and reassuring.

Shelby B.
07/12/2021
Customer service is excellent
We take all our cars to Gochees for the excellent customer service and car repair expertise