DAVID M.
Bordentown, NJ
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Fuel pump replacement
Quick turnaround and polite service.

KR

RP
RALPH P.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Audi 60,000 Mile Maintenance
I'll stop taking my car to the Dealer... Seemed I always needed to go back to the dealer right after it was there for repair or maintenance to "re-fix" items. Like Alignments, resting the Service Light.. Transmission issues after service, etc... Decided to take a chance on Superior with my European vehicle... Very glad I did!! Notice the difference, the car feels better in every sense of the word and no "re-fix" / re-visit" needed... Very Glad I took the chance! They are my new auto repair / Maintenance shop for my cars.

BD
BENJAMIN D.
Staten Island, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLA
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Got my parts ordered and was quick and not too expensive. Would recommend

VC
VINCE C.
Allentown, NJ
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I've been a customer to superior auto for a number of years now since I think you guys are reliable and trustworthy. I was upset this time to have to pay $90 for a bolt that the technician snapped off while rotating my tires.

I declined other services while there that I was thinking of having done because I was a little irritated by what just happened.

I think that's a cost that in some cases the service provider should have to eat.

ROBERT G.

Professional and fast !

TP
TERRI P.
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, quality work
Fast and efficient oil change.

BL
BRIAN L.
Scion tC
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Awesome Service
On time, straightforward pricing, and high quality work

HM
HELEN M.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/24/2017 Category: Service
People who work there are friendly, explain exactly what they found and explain the cost.

SURESH M.

NK
NICK K.
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Always excellent service..😊
Professional staff and mechanics.

PT
PETER T.
Not Specified:
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Professional Service
I was looking for a technician who could install a steering control device on my motor home. Superior Auto did the job at their quoted cost. Excellent service, qualified and professional technician, great value.

EL
EUGENE L.
Toyota Avalon
09/20/2017 Category: Service
PERSON ELL
ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT PRICES BUT YOUR PERSON ELL CONVINCE ME OTHER WISE THEY MAKE ME FEEL ASSURED I AM GETTING A FAIR DEAL .

MIKE S.
Robbinsville, NJ
09/04/2017 Category: Service
Took good care of my daughter's car.
Good service at a fair price.

HW
HOWARD W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Superior has always repaired our vehicles properly
We had our starter replaced and it is working fine. I did find the cost a little high but the work was done in one day when we dropped it off the night before without notice.

LC

PAUL W.
North Bergen, NJ
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Good, reliable repair shop
Work done efficiently and they do an overall safety check during each visit.

JOE L.
Allentown, NJ
Kia SORENTO
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Quote one price than charge higher
In addition to price issue, the new tire was inflated to 28 lbs. when the door panel info called for 34. I had asked that at completion of the work all tires should be inflated properly. The existing tire pressure was never adjusted to spec.

JN