JOHN G.
Mazda CX-5
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Have been a customer for a long time.
I have been a customer for several years. Pleased with their service and care of my cars.

SK
SCOTT K.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Trust
Been going there for at least 20 yrs as far as I’m concerned compared to others I honestly have no complaints. Getting your car fixed is expensive bottom line, and they’re no different but I feel they’re up front and honest and that’s important to me

CJ
CARLOS J.
Mercury Milan
07/15/2018 Category: Service
service and workmanship
Work is excellent and so are the pies!

JOHN H.
Willingboro, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Best Shop Anywhere
The things that make Superior great start with Raj and Rob. Their knowledge, courtesy, professional manner and honest evaluation of what my auto needs is well above average.
I never have to return my cars because they missed something. 10 STARS
John Hargrove

DAVID M.
Bordentown, NJ
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Fuel pump replacement
Quick turnaround and polite service.

KR

RP
RALPH P.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Audi 60,000 Mile Maintenance
I'll stop taking my car to the Dealer... Seemed I always needed to go back to the dealer right after it was there for repair or maintenance to "re-fix" items. Like Alignments, resting the Service Light.. Transmission issues after service, etc... Decided to take a chance on Superior with my European vehicle... Very glad I did!! Notice the difference, the car feels better in every sense of the word and no "re-fix" / re-visit" needed... Very Glad I took the chance! They are my new auto repair / Maintenance shop for my cars.

BD
BENJAMIN D.
Staten Island, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLA
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Got my parts ordered and was quick and not too expensive. Would recommend

VC
VINCE C.
Allentown, NJ
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I've been a customer to superior auto for a number of years now since I think you guys are reliable and trustworthy. I was upset this time to have to pay $90 for a bolt that the technician snapped off while rotating my tires.

I declined other services while there that I was thinking of having done because I was a little irritated by what just happened.

I think that's a cost that in some cases the service provider should have to eat.

ROBERT G.

Professional and fast !

TP
TERRI P.
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, quality work
Fast and efficient oil change.

BL
BRIAN L.
Scion tC
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Awesome Service
On time, straightforward pricing, and high quality work

HM
HELEN M.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/24/2017 Category: Service
People who work there are friendly, explain exactly what they found and explain the cost.

SURESH M.

NK
NICK K.
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Always excellent service..😊
Professional staff and mechanics.

PT
PETER T.
Not Specified:
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Professional Service
I was looking for a technician who could install a steering control device on my motor home. Superior Auto did the job at their quoted cost. Excellent service, qualified and professional technician, great value.

EL
EUGENE L.
Toyota Avalon
09/20/2017 Category: Service
PERSON ELL
ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT PRICES BUT YOUR PERSON ELL CONVINCE ME OTHER WISE THEY MAKE ME FEEL ASSURED I AM GETTING A FAIR DEAL .

MIKE S.
09/04/2017 Category: Service
Took good care of my daughter's car.
Good service at a fair price.

HW
HOWARD W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Superior has always repaired our vehicles properly
We had our starter replaced and it is working fine. I did find the cost a little high but the work was done in one day when we dropped it off the night before without notice.