MICHAEL W.
09/17/2020
Excellent service as usual
You guys always do the right thing thanks again for saving me money and never overcharging

JEFF C.
Dodge Sprinter
09/16/2020
Great crew and knowledgable.
Brought my Sprinter in for allignment per a recommendation. VERY knowledgable and professional. Thanks for doing it right and keeping me informed.

LH
LORETTE H.
Lexus LX 470
09/09/2020
Superior service all the way!
These guys offer great service and truly know and stand behind their workmanship! We have been going here for years!

KW
KIMBERLY W.
Naples, FL
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/03/2020
Brakes and stuff on van
Bob and Kris always take incredible care of me. They’re upfront and give me options for the best possible solutions when my trucks breakdown or need maintenance. I would highly recommend superior brake and alignment to everyone

ALEJANDRO M.
09/03/2020
Top Notch Mechanic!
Chris and the team take great care of my vehicles every time I bring them in. Great crew, great work.

MJ
MARTY J.
Jaguar XK
09/02/2020
Superior brake
Always doing a great job and a fair price . My go to guys for 15 years

09/02/2020
I’ve visited with some unusual needs. Staff was super helpful and got me what I needed

BOB M.
08/28/2020
Polite. Straight-forward. No nonsense. Responsive as promised.
See above

Yes, I would recommend it!!

JACOB D.
Carpinteria, CA
08/28/2020
Quality work
Needed an alignment, they got me in and done in a day.

DONN S.
Chrysler Crossfire
08/25/2020
Competent caring...chris was diplomatic to another demanding potential client
see above
Great place good price good explation of what was done

LC
Lauren C.
California
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Lauren said the service overall was good. The staff was great and the mechanics did a great job. There was an issue with the communication regarding a part that needed to be ordered and having to wait for it to come in. She recommends this facility to anyone that needs a reliable mechanic.

JULIE P.
Carpinteria, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/21/2020
SUPERIOR& KNOWLEDGEABLE GREAT GUYS
Great feeling driving home today after Superior Brake & Alignment worked on my car and went out of their way to secure a safe driving vehicle for myself. They are truly SUPERIOR!!!

JIM S.
08/20/2020
Best price..best work....Best people....!!!
These are savant mechanics you can trust to get it right.....!!

Chevrolet Camaro
08/14/2020
Great quick service
They got me in there last minute before I left town and did a great job!

LAURETT M.
Mercedes-Benz S600
08/12/2020
Expert service
Knowledgeable, friendly and honest service