RP
Rafael P.
Acura TLX
05/27/2020
Great service great work
I’ve got over 10 years of taking my vehicle to Webster master mechanic and not once did they let me down . Very trustworthy and Honest people

Lexus IS 300
05/23/2020
I’ve brought my car here twice and each time has been a pleasant experience. I am treated well and my car is handled with the utmost care. I will continue to bring my car here for service!

Tarnesha M.
Dodge Avenger
05/22/2020
Best places
Love coming here they work with u on everything the employees are great

EC
Edwin C.
05/21/2020
Courteous friendly quick service
I came across this establishment as a secondary as my initial gas, inspection spot said they could not perform inspections due to not having any more inspection stickers, I wanted it done that day cause I was going away and ended up here, quick easy and on my way!

PP
Pedro P.
05/08/2020
Pedro
This is a wonderful staff, always helpful and ready help lhe clients.
Mr. Felix always is looking at the staff to see everything

LV
Lucy V.
Honda Accord Sedan
05/04/2020
Like family
The best you can ask for.

Kevin B.
04/29/2020
Inspection Sticker Needed
Felix and his team managed to get me in and out without any delay. He and his staff treated me with respect and kindness. I would recommend and have recommended friends and family members. Once again, great job on the service from Felix and the team!

Tarnesha M.
Jeep Compass
04/28/2020
Love this place and the workers
My extremely close friend recommended this place to me seeing he kept bringing his car there I decided to give it a chance seeing my last one fucked up well thank god I did they use the best parts they give u 2 choices the cheap way or the good way they let u choose they show u waits wrong they work with u the employees there are the best u enjoy yourself while waiting for ur car best place ever that I been to

Dylan S.
04/27/2020
These are the most truthful mechanics I have ever met, they actually teach you and inform you on certain things that need to be done on your car and with great detail!

GN
Gabriel N.
Acura ILX
04/17/2020
Routine oil change great job
Came in for oil change during pandemic situation. By appointment only , in and out fast service thank you guys will be back again

YR
Yowell R.
03/17/2020
great service
Excellent service and staff.

QD
Quintin D.
Teaneck, NJ
Nissan Maxima
03/15/2020
Quick Diagnostic
Within 1 hour on a busy Saturday morning they were able to quickly tell me exactly what was wrong with my vehicle and tell me what was urgent and what could wait to be taking care of to still maintain my car’s reliability without draining my wallet!

JJ
Jonathan J.
New York, NY
03/15/2020
Honesty
Felix runs a great shop, always taking time to explain what the problem is, and provides thorough explanations of what was fixed afterwards. Best yet, the cars always run perfectly afterwards. I'm on my second car and more than 15 years bringing my cars there.

KG
Love always love here over 25 yrs

ANA S.
03/04/2020
Email removal
Please remove my email naomi91130@yahoo.com from Ana Santana’s account. Thank you.