Business Solutions

Suresky Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KD
Kathleen D.
03/08/2022
very satisfied
very satisfied

03/08/2022
Great!
Was so happy to work with Suresky Hyundai. They were very helpful and supportive. It was a pleasure working with the team.

DN
Daniel N.
03/04/2022
First Buying Experience was Easier than Expected!
I had came here from 2 other dealers that didn't meet my expectations. I had work with John Jaworowski who talked me through everything, helped with...

FG
Florence G.
03/01/2022
LOVE MY KONA
Jay was wonderful, very knowledgeable and kind. Mr. Suresky between your sales professionals to your management staff you are one lucky man to have such a...

Romnee H.