SO
SUSAN O.
New York, NY
08/20/2019
Happy to be back!
After a harrowing year at the Subaru dealership, I am so happy and relieved to be back in the capable hands of the Susquehanna squad.

ZY
Zach Y.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Zach said the employees fixed everything in a timely manner and kept him updated.

Alicia S.
Mountain City, TN
08/12/2019
Awful front desk but good customer service
I have taken my vehicles there since we moved to the Oneonta area in fall 2013. Matt is the dude and that is who I’ve always dealt with until recently. He is honest, prompt with keeping you in the loop, and just knows his stuff. This time I dealt with a woman and it was an AWFUL experience. I had called on a Monday to get my vehicle in and was told that the soonest was that Thursday. No problem. Had the vehicle towed there Wednesday in case they could get to it early but to have it in the lot for them to look the vehicle over as it had been sitting almost a year. Told the woman that it would need an oil change, possibly a new battery as it didn’t hold a charge, inspection, and a once over for any other issues. Called them Thursday afternoon since she told me it was going to get looked at that morning and usually Matt calls as soon as he knows something or at least says that they would be unable to get to it and says when they will. She said possibly on Friday it will be looked over. She called me Friday afternoon to give me the list of things that would need work and I asked for a rough estimate. Mind you, Matt would have this information for me when he would call. She said she would call me by 5 if she could get it done by closing time. She had called me at 4:30 and they close at 5. For me, don’t say that you will try. Give a better answer. Either you will have it done or it will be completed on Monday by 11am or something. But I didn’t get a call. We got the call on Monday and we weren’t given the full estimate. Stopped at the office and said to go ahead with repairs. I called on Wednesday to get a full estimate and at that time I was told that parts had to be ordered and would arrive a week later, work would be done on thursday and ready to go Friday. I had stressed to her that we were moving to TN and she said that the timeline was the best she could do. So ok. Worked out that we had to come back to Oneonta anyways. I didn’t hear anything from her or anyone at the shop as to the status of the truck or if it was going to be delayed. I called Friday morning and I was told that the biggest fix (exhaust manifold) would not be completed on the original timeline. I said that would not work. And she asked if we wanted to take the truck as is. I said that we would have to. I asked if we could be charged the manifold part and take it with us. She said she would call me back with an answer and that she had to ask the owner. No call back. Paid for all other work. Pick up the truck and look at the receipt and no oil change was completed!!! So no manifold, no oil change, crappy customer service from her. I did not know that Matt was working in the garage and that was the reason for him not being the point of contact. I called this morning and requested to talk to Tom. She asked what it was regarding and frankly if a customer is asking for a supervisor or owner, you get them. Matt took the call and listened to me. And did his best to resolve it. I would still recommend but encourage to deal only with Matt.

Mark C.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that the place did a great job.

Worcester, NY
Volvo S80
08/08/2019
high quality customer service
/Very courteous staff. Always get work started on car at appointment time.

PM
Pete M.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the employees were personable. They provided really good service.

PL
Peter L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the employees were easy to deal with. They fulfill their service promises.

TV
Tom V.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that he was completely satisfied with the place's service.

DOUG W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/16/2019
Always satisfied
I have been going to Tom and the gang at Susquehanna Auto for 4 years. They are the most honest repair shop I have ever dealt with. They genuinely want to do a great job.

KERRY M.
Honda CR-Z
07/12/2019
Reasonable rates and they work with you to get your car right in! Very friendly staff!
Very friendly staff they work with you to get your car in so you are not waiting! Reasonable prices! I highly recommended Susquehanna auto!

Tara B.
Chevrolet HHR
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Tara said she has been to this business 3 weeks prior to her most recent visit and mentioned to them they need to remove her keys from the ignition. This most recent time they did not remove the keys from the ignition and left the radio on. She had to jump her vehicle and it took her an hour to get it started. Other than that, everything was fine.

John H.
West Oneonta, NY
Kia Sedona
06/17/2019 Category: Service
John said that the place was terrific, he loved them. They treated him right, were honest and did good work.

James F.
Westford, NY
06/06/2019 Category: Service
James said this business was pretty good. They had excellent service, they were timely and the staff was very humble.

MZ
Michelle Z.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said they are great.

GT
German T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/05/2019 Category: Service
German said he would recommend this business for service.

DAVID H.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
05/23/2019
Subaru
Superlative service, problem fixed, fair price, happy customer.
Tom F. from Susquehanna Auto responded on 06/28/2019

Thanks for allowing us to service your vehicles, we appreciate your business
Tom

Worcester, NY
Volvo S80
05/08/2019
Called Mon AM fpr a wheel alignment they got me an appt on tues @ 8AM.
great customer service. Friendly courteous staff

AK
Alex K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Alex said he is happy with their work.

FH
Frank H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joyce. She said everything provided by this business was fine and the staff was very nice. She added the price was very reasonable, and she has no problem with that.

DENNIS D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/04/2019
2005 mini cooper inspection - new purchase
inspection revealed only a minor problem. mini cooper in very good condition. good news !
service manager Matt helped me to understand a lot about the mini cooper with regard to controls and service.
Thanks, Matt!