Overall Rating 3.1818182/5Overall Rating 3.1818182/5Overall Rating 3.1818182/5rating 3.1818182rating 3.1818182
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

Doreen L.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
A business that remembers your name
Professional staff who actually remember your name. Steve is the best.
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

thanks so very much

Raymond R.
Service experience.
This is a fairly good dealership . I respect the work. My other
comments have been expressed. I would recommend to a friend if interested in this product .

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK

AD
Albert D.
Cheltenham, PA
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
11/14/2018 Category: Service
I had a check engine light on which was taken care of before noon, just as promised. Excellent service.

LC
Lesa C.
Cheltenham, PA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
The timely manner and customer service were great

TF
Teresita F.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai Elantra Maintenance & Transmission Inspection
Excellent, Fast customer service, waiting room always a breeze.
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

All the rime
They keep the time under and hour

RP
Richard P.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
I have been bringing my 2011 Sonata to Sussman Hyundai for 3 years and have found the srevice to be outsatnding.
They are helping me keep my car in tip top shape. They also stand by any recalls and making appoinments for service is very easy
I would highly reccomend Sussman Hyundai for their great service.

Richard Pernell

very happy with service
happy with service

Sharon C.
Excellent Customer Service!
Sussman Hyundai in Willow Grove has consistently provided excellent customer service and repairs to my car. Sal at the front desk goes out of his way to help as well as Steve. Thank you for your quality service.

thanks so very much

John B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Always a pleasure
I always find it a pleasure to bring my Hyundai into Sussman for maintenance. The facility itself is clean and comfortable, the personnel are efficient and polite. My own schedule, which can be complicated by my caring for an elder relative, is always accommodated.

Susie B.
Ogontz Campus, PA
Honesty
Overall customer relationship with professionalism trust worthy and honest . Answer questions and no games or hassle
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Joyce L.
Hatboro, PA
Good Service
Quick, convenient, and efficient service
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

THANKS!

Jeffrey B.
Jenkintown, PA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
best customer treatment I have ever experienced
Sussman Hyundai service department[steve k. and sal c.] are a pleasure to do business with. As a business owner myself I can say they treat me as I would treat any valued customer
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

2016 Hyundai Accent
Anonymous
Very professional and they answer your questions
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

ED
Edward D.
11/03/2018
Watch out for inexperienced techs and bad customer service.
I took my leased Elantra in for state inspection and my mechanic found a leaking rear wheel cylinder which fails safety inspection. I took the car into Sussman hyundai to have the wheel cyclinder replaced under warranty considering its a 2017. The service manager that the wheel cylinder was not leaking and by no means would he replace it. My mechanic had pictures and video of the cylinder leaking. This leak is a safety concern since it could cause brake failure. Needless to say I have an infant carseat in the back seat since my wife watches our new grandbaby. This had no effect on his response that he would fix it. We then took it back to our mechanic and spent $83 to have it fixed. During this process our mechanic took another video of the brake fluid leaking all over his hand. We sent the video to Steve Karschink directly. His response was tha he would use this video to train his inexperienced technicians as a training session. NOT one did he try to satisfy us as a customer in this matter. We have purchased two vehicles in the past and now are leasing. Due to this experience we will be resonsidering where our next will be. Due to this experience, will not be using Sussman Hyundai in the future. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

thanks for the feedback

SJ
Sandra J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Prompt attention, courteous attention to things the driver points out, good information
My inspection was two month past due and I got a ticket. I called and they were really booked solid for more than a week, but they found a way to fit me in, in two days.

Denise L.
Hatboro, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Indeed
Great group of employees that all wor together

Ronald W.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
my trip
good people great service

thanks !!!!

Lansdowne, PA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
timely service
Able to find someone to answer questions