Overall Rating 3.1818182/5Overall Rating 3.1818182/5Overall Rating 3.1818182/5rating 3.1818182rating 3.1818182
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

SL
Sigmund L.
Warrington, PA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Waiting area accomadations.
I refuse to add comments.
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Joan H.
Lower Gwynedd, PA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service at Sussmans.
The help is very friendly and helpful. My car was started on time and was finished shortly. I was very pleased with the price.
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
My last visit was awful. I waited 6 hours and nobody gave me any update on the status of my car. After 4 hours I went down and inquired about my car and they told me they had to move my car out to work on another car that they were waiting for a part for. If someone would have come up and told me what was going on, I would have understood. But nobody came up to tell me.
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

You are exactly right.We have a new person(no excuse)and he had written down on the wrong paper that you were waiting and i did not realize until you came down,totally our fault no excuses .i am going to send you my business card with 3 free oil changes for your inconvenience
thanks for your time
Steve

CF
Charles F.
Horsham, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Sal has been a huge help in getting my car serviced with all the needed repairs and parts. Always friendly and welcoming when I arrive and when I come to pick up my car and is always willing to help in any way that he can.

Jenkintown, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
always prompt and courteous
The folks at Hyundai service go out of their way to make getting my car serviced quick and easy. And they do it with a smile!

thanks !!!!

Hurlene S.
Willow Grove, PA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Professional and courteous service
Sussman staff was professional and courteous.

My only problem with Hyundai is their roadside service. No one has contacted me for my complaint.

thanks so much
call the customer service number
1 800 633 5151 and tell them of your experience

Jayne L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Always do good work and are very polite . Excellent customer service.

WM
Wendy M.
Ambler, PA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Steve Karsnik at Willow Grove PA provided Excellent Customer Service and Great knowledge about my car.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly, efficient service
As always, efficient and friendly service.

GS
Gerald S.
Elkins Park, PA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, competent and prompt service.
I took my Hyundai for its PA State Inspection and had a few minor issues. I was in by 9 and done by 3 (2 hours earlier than expected). The issues that I thought were problems were found not to be problems at all, and a complete explanation was given to me alleviating my fears.
Easy visit. Complete satisfaction.

Richard G.
Ambler, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
I love to joke around with the folks in the service area. Very down to earth and they know about sports.
I will keep coming since I love their service. Just excellent!
I may have to purchase a tire protection plan with my new lease. I work in area near Broad and Olney in Philadelphia . Lot of construction and potential for nails in the tires.

AC
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

GR
George R.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Consistent excellent service. Sal and Steve and friendly and accommodating.
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Aliya S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience
Steve Karschnik gives me a detailed description of what my car needs each and every time I come in. Spending the necessary amount needed to make my car run properly is always top priority so it never feels devastating when I have to spend more than I expect (when I have to). I've been coming to Sussman Hyundai for 5 years and it always feels wonderful to be greeted by name, to feel like family and to know that my car is being treated with as much care as the whole crew treats me. I'm always satisfied.
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

David B.
Warrington, PA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Been having my Hyundai(s) serviced at Sussman's for years and never once have I been disappointed with the service. Outstanding!
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

thanks so much!

Debbra D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2018 Category: Service
We purchase from this dealership, but it is because of the service department.
first class service and quick in and out!
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

PB
Patricia B.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service is fine it's the prices that are outrageous
Please offer regular discounts/or coupons for the services, such as oil changes or tire rotation. The cost was very high for what I had done.
STEVE K. from Sussman Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018