LR
Lisa R.
12/08/2019
WONDERFUL!!!!
DEFINITELY a 5!!!! Courteous, expertise, and I NEVER take my car anywhere Else!!!

GD
George D.
12/07/2019
1999 camry headlight
I called about head light not working. Received oil change and an overall ch Co up. Very flexible and easy to schedule and complete wirk

MF
Marshall F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/06/2019
Dependable, reliable service
I have relied on E.R.M. for all my automotive service needs for the last 17 years. They are professional, competent, friendly and utterly reliable. I've never had a reason to take any of my cars anyplace else for service.

AF
Adrienne F.
12/05/2019
The best!
ERM is simply the best mechanic. I trust no other the way I trust them.

CD
Charles D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2019
As trustworthy as you get
ERM has always provided the best service without the up sell.

EH
Eileen H.
Southampton, PA
Mazda CX-5
11/21/2019
Always amazing service
Wouldn’t trust my car repairs with any other mechanics. ERM is always friendly and professional.

Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2019
Quality personal service
Trustworthy, fair, nice folks.

Christine H.
Philadelphia, PA
11/16/2019
Excellent service!
E.RM. Co. Inc. is an exceptional auto service organization. They are honest, reliable, friendly and the best in the business. It’s a Family owned and operated business. You will not be disappointed with their service.

Dennis H.
Nissan Maxima
11/14/2019
Honest , friendly, reliable, great work !
The staff at ERM takes on each challenge we throw at them I just always feel like I’m in good hands and completely trust their work and guidance. We would never go anywhere else.

Mary C.
Elkins Park, PA
11/13/2019
E.R.M. The Best !
Have been going to E.R.M for close to 30 years and Ed has always taken great care of my cars, old , new, cars I brought from him. Ed always explains what the issues are with the car and what he has to do or did to fix them. I have many friends that have been going to E.R.M. as long as I have.

John B.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/03/2019
Ed and his team at ERM are always friendly and professional. They explain any issues or repairs clearly, do what they say they’re going to do, and return phone calls promptly. We’ve been taking our cars to ERM for years and highly recommend them!

Marie P.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Marie said the business is nice and trustworthy.

Dianne M.
Jenkintown, PA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Dianne said that she loves this business. She stated she is a long time customer and she would not go anywhere else. She mentioned that the staff are reliable, trustworthy and she never has a problem getting an appointment.

David H.
Jenkintown, PA
10/09/2019
Car Repair
As always, the service that is provided by Ed and his employees is of the highest quality and a very fair price. I’ve been coming to ERM for 33 years and will continue.

AI
Anthony I.
Norristown, PA
09/26/2019
Integrity
I can Always rely on Ed 💈 for always rely on Ed andc Andrew. And the rest of those guys to give me sound mechanical advice and when it comes to execution they handle that as well flawlessly

DT

Michael E.
Abington, PA
09/25/2019
These Guys Always Provide Quality
Tire pressure senso went bad and ERM was able to fit the repair into a busy schedule. Work was completed on time.

Sharon M.
Philadelphia, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
09/22/2019
Expert mechanics . I am a single woman and I feel I can always depend on Ed and his team to take care of my car as though I was a friend as well as a customer . I totally trust all that they do and advice . There is never any pressure to get unnecessary repairs . With Ed and his team I have been able to drive cars that I have owned for 13 and 11 years .

Jon M.
Cheltenham, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/17/2019
They know what to do and how to do it.
Up to date Technicians, only do what has to be done and do a great job. Friendly too.

NJ
Norman J.
GMC Terrain
09/16/2019
Expert repairs and service.
I trust the work done here.