Business Solutions

Suwanee Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
PD
Page D.
11/06/2021
Don’t take your car Here
Was recommended to this place by a Neighbor. Took my car there for a belt repair and the Driver side window was broke after they were finished, they told me...

Chae C.
01/18/2021
Above and beyond service
I went in to get my oil change and filter replaced and not only was it cheaper than carmax(where I get a discount for purchasing my car there), after I left...

CJ
Chris J.
10/14/2020
Chris said the guys there are good

Moses S.
10/14/2020
Moses said the staff provide good service in a timely fashion.

FM
FRED M.
10/11/2020
My husband Fred Murry introduce me to this repair shop in Suwannee. The owner Jay and Rick are the best !!!!! Every time I go to them for service they...