TH
Tae Moon H.
Buford, GA
Honda Accord Coupe
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Tae said they were good.

TH
Tony H.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Tony said the service was very good.

NB
Nabronte B.
Hoschton, GA
Saab 9-3
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Nabronte said this time at the business the actually problem was not fixed on the vehicle. He said generally it is good work and he recommends them.

John M.
Toyota T100
07/24/2020 Category: Service
John said the staff are prompt.

LORI S.
Honda Civic Si
07/17/2020
Just Like "They" Said!
I realizes my daughter was not working on a Thursday morning and wouldn't need her car for the day. I called SAR around 10:30 AM thinking it was way too late to have a valve adjustment for my daughter's 2006 Honda Civic and still get the car back on the same day! They said to bring it on up, so I did. They adjusted the valves and had it ready the same day at the promised price (BTW-The price was much cheaper than everyone else who tried to overcharge me)! You guys rock! Thanks-so much!

JOHN D.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/14/2020
Good honest people
Rick and Jay are great. They are honest and forthcoming. They go the extra mile to make sure your auto is well serviced. Their technicians are all ASC certified.

Nissan Quest
07/06/2020
Great job
The boss is very honest and kind to me.
After fixing it, the car is very good condition.

Jeeyeun K.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Jeeyeun said the staff at this business was very kind and fast to answer. Over all she was satisfied with their service.

JAY L.
Hyundai IONIQ HYBRID
06/28/2020
best
Best place to repair car

AUSTIN M.
06/28/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE! Friendly Staff!
My wife and I had a problem with our AC and they were able to fix it at an affordable price and were very helpful!!! Great service! We will be returning!

Johnpaur D.
Georgia
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/24/2020 Category: Service
JohnPaur said they did a great job.

ANGELA M.
Sugar Hill, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2020
Awesome fast friendly affordable service.
The first time I met Rick I felt I could trust him as he’s no nonsense and confident at his job, witty too.
His team members are all super nice, explain the issue, tell you what’s needed to get it fixed, then do what they say.
I was so relieved to find a business that would service my car with no BS.
I just drive by and decided to turn around and walked into the Suwanee auto repair to see how much it cost to get brakes on my BMW.
The price was fantastic, cost less than 1/2 of the dealer quote. I waited to get the job done and it took less time than he quoted.
It’s nice to know I won’t be ripped off instead I know I will be treated fairly and I look forward to maintaining my car properly.

TW
Trey W.
Georgia
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Trey said the business did a quick fix on his right brake light problem. He said they are very honest and when he needs addition maintenance work done he will take he vehicle there. He does have a six month warranty left on his auto. He will bring it to them all the time when that is up.

EL
EUN L.
Buford, GA
Honda Civic Sdn
06/18/2020
Awesome !
FAST & FRIENDLY SERVICE ! VERY SATISFIED !

JAN C.
06/13/2020
Excellent customer service
They listen to you. And respond appropriately. Making sure you get the best service.