Destiny G.
Winder, GA
08/15/2018
0 Stars because I’m that dissatisfied
So my husband took our 16 year olds first car, a 1995 bmw 325i convertible up to these guys. They gave him a quote that we couldn’t afford. Gave him a slightly less expensive quote that he said he’d have to talk to me about and see where our finances were. He told them he was coming to pick the car up after he got off work. When he got there the car sounded like it was on its last leg. Since we had just drove to zoo atlanta and back the day before we took it in to them we new something was up right away. We gave them every chance to fix it and they stuck to they had done nothing wrong. After having it towed to bmw we have now been told that there are loose parts and broken clips. Some things aren’t put together right and some parts are just missing. I was told by bmw there was no way the car could have been driven in this condition. So how did it end up at their shop you might ask? Well my husband drove it there. DO NOT take your car here! When you can’t afford their service they will break it so you have to buy their service! They are impolite and scam artist! If you value your time, money, and car go somewhere else!

Casey C.
Greenville, GA
06/05/2018
Horribe Place
These guys are HORRIBLE. I took my truck in there for a simple oil change and fuel filter change (F-250). It was supposed to take 2 hrs. 6 hrs later the truck wasn't finished. Then on the way to pick my son up, the truck loses power on the fuel filter. Take it back to them immediately, they say they fixed it this time. make it 20 mins down the road and it does it again. I limp all the way home and then back the next morning. They proceed to tell me the fuel filter was so clogged that the fuel pump went down and needed replacing. I called the ford dealership's mechanics as well as my company's and they said no way. I told them no but they could have 1 more chance to look at it and I would have to have it towed to get it fixed. They kept it over night and when I called the next day, the mechanic said it still is doing it but there is junk in the fuel tank and needed to take the tank off to verify at MY COST. I said absolutely not. I called and had the truck towed to the Ford Dealership (this is on Saturday). Monday morning at 9 am Ford calls and says the truck is done. When I asked what was the problem, they said whoever changed the fuel filter messed up the fuel filter cap and it was allowing air. They put a new one on and it has ran perfectly ever since. Now this place won't return my calls or man up and pay the almost $600 bill that it cost to fix their mistake. I've tried for 2 weeks to get them to work something out to be mutually acceptable to both. I understand mistakes are made, but you have to own up to them and make them right. That's all I've asked for and expected and they continue to ignore. Should they make it right - I'd be happy to revise my review to reflect that.

Danesie S.
Jonesboro, GA
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Danesie sand he went to the business for a wheel alignment and the staff said he needed 2 tire rods, and he just added the tire rods 2 days ago. He said this was just the one of the many problems and he will not go back to the business.

Jose B.
Buford, GA
11/06/2017
Bad service
Purchase a coupon from sales representative paid $50 for cupon in advance..have services one time and told the guy on the front that I lost the cupon and said to me nothing I can do we do not keeps record of services???? Really!!!!! And asking for sale representative and he said I don't know thy do not work here????

Jerry H.
10/16/2017
Poor customer service. Rude service manager
I have been going to Suwanee Service Station since they opened. Originally they were an excellent place to have my multiple cars serviced. However, the customer service over the last year has deteriorated dramatically. Sean, The current service manager treated me rudely and made it clear that he did not value me as a customer. I will definitely never go back.

Jerry H.
10/16/2017
Poor customer service. Rude service manager

Keith M.
Chrysler 300
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Keith said he had to go back 4 times to get his brakes fixed. He would not recommend this facility to anyone.

Amber M.
Honda Accord
10/15/2016 Category: Service
Amber said she wasn't able to get her service performed because they ordered a tire and the lady at the front desk kept lying about when the tire was coming in.

SARAH H.
Duluth, GA
09/25/2016
Disappointed
Brought my van in for an oil change and asked for all the fluids to be checked. Dropped off before 9am. I never got a call saying one way or the other. I called after 5 to ask if it'd be ready about 6 when I planned to pick it up. I was told someone had already contacted me and we had discussed wipers. No, not true but I understand these things happen. Picked up my car after 6, I was told all fluids looked good. Nothing needed to be filled. Within 48 hours of having my van back my oil light came on, check and my oil was low. Was it even changed? My transmission slipped as well, the fluid was almost a quart low. Yes, I have a high mileage car. I understand leaks are par for the course. But I've paid for a service that I don't believe I received. I will not return nor recommend this service center.

JASON T.
08/02/2016
Very dissapointed
Charged me for a service that was not completed and had to bring back. Very inconvenient!

SR
Sharon R.
07/16/2016 Category: Service
Sharon said she was very dissatisfied with her overall experience at this business because she had to make a total of 3 round trips, due to incompletion of work. She stated she initially brought her vehicle to them because her check engine light came on. After they serviced her vehicle, the light would come back on. She stated she felt once they received the $600 she paid to have the service completed that she was no longer a priority of theirs. Also, she was not given updates throughout her vehicle being serviced. Instead, she was required to contact them.

ROBIN B.
Braselton, GA
BMW 335i
04/24/2016
I take my 2008 BMW to guys to get oil change normally and realized today that I had to order a new oil filter housing due to the fact the technician FAILED to put all the parts back in. Parts missing was the oil pressure regulator that holds the small O ring and spring inside cap. Tech just put filter in and left these important parts out. So my E90 vanos solenoids are bad now and engine idles like crap. I will be coming to your location expected to have a resolution to the cost of these new parts I will have to order and have replaced. I'm NOT happy that I could have damaged my engine due to this negligence. Thankfully l caught this mistake.

ROCKY C.
Mazda 5
12/10/2014
parts missing
Chop shop
Donald B., General Manager from Suwanee Service Station responded on 12/11/2014

The vehicle in question, had hit something and damaged the condensor coil and the radiator. The customer decided to repair the radiator only and not the condensor. No parts were left off the vehicle and we had to meet the time frame of only 4 hours to make the repair. We had to go pick up the parts to solve this problem. If at anytime the customer has any concerns they can contact me and we will always do the right thing, however the customer has not contacted me with any concerns. This post is unjust and unfair. We strive to resolve customer concerns in a timely manor, and be honest in our business practice.

BN