ANDRE M.
Ford Five Hundred
06/17/2021
They provide honest advice and work.
I really appreciate their business. I took my car to them over several months ago. The manager pointed out what needs to be replace inorder to get the best out of my wheel alignment on my 2005 Ford Five Hundred AWD limited. So! I did exactly what him and his team recommended. I brought my car back to his shop, and the wheel alignment was done! My car rides so good.

JJ
JAMES J.
Lexus ES 300
06/16/2021
Jdump24
Great customer service and service people that care about their business

FC
FELIX C.
Nissan Murano
06/15/2021
Excellent, highly professional and honest service
My car suddenly broke down and I had it towed to Firestone (first-time customer at Firestone). I chose this location based on the reviews. The staff was friendly, honest and straightforward. Price was fair. I felt comfortable, highly satisfied and well taken cared of. To top all of this off, they diagnosed and fixed my car all in one day. My car now runs smoothly. This spot will now be my go-to spot for car service. Would recommend this spot to anyone looking for a professional and honest car service in the area.

JEFF P.
Smiles
Very friendly

SEAN B.
Nissan Murano
Great people
They are great and understanding

Ford Edge
06/10/2021
Fast service
Might be a busy for the day but the next day you will have a chance to receive fast service. Great service at that. Price wise as long as you know how much the automotive industry is worth than you shouldn’t complain.

Buick Encore
06/09/2021
They was fast
The was a little rude when I first arrived..But other than that they was quick in fixing my vehicle got it fixed in the same day... They dropped me off at home

JX
JIANING X.
06/05/2021
Quick and Friendly Service
They were honest and upfront about potential costs. Very comfortable waiting area and the whole repair (flat tire) was very quick and affordable.

CECIL C.
06/05/2021
Great customer service and very quick.

MT
MARVIN T.
05/28/2021
Honest business. Not trying to get over on the customers.

TR
Triston R.
05/24/2021
Bad communication
Took my car here, they said they fixed problem, I almost get into a car accident with my family in car because as they put "things happen". I paid good money for a faulty service, car left me stranded. They said it has been fixed a second time car still making similar screeching. I hope to be refunded and will never go here again.

ASHLEY B.

PH
PRECIOUS H.
05/13/2021
Rick the best love Precious
He got my car in n out gave me a great discount n a year warranty

JESUS S.
Romeoville, IL
GMC Acadia
05/09/2021
Service and managing
I love coming to the shop because I know I can trust them they always show me what’s wrong with my vehicle before the repairs I’m very respectful good job guys

SJ
SHINNETTE J.
Kia Optima
04/24/2021
I love the staff.. I get great service every time.
I love this place