SL
same as above

Robert M.
10/19/2017
Great service as always
Once again, T&D has provided quality work in a timely fashion and at a reasonable price.

Diane Kay S.
Riegelsville, PA
Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2017
Convenience.
Scheduled appointment within a few days. Took vehicle in 'on time'. Fixed problem. Was out within one hour.

ME
Maria P. E.
Mazda 626
10/04/2017
They are honest ,helpful and friendly. They listen to you and they give you their option about your car problems.
Yes because their honesty and helpfulness

Merle G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/27/2017
Happy Customer?
Professional and friendly - I trust T & D and am always satisfied with the work..9

Stephen C.
Jaguar XJ
08/08/2017
Trustworthy
Great people and great service at a reasonable cost.

MK
Marlene C K.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/05/2017
Immediate service if there is a problem and trusting relationship.
I have recommended several - two are John and Micah.

RA
Richard A.
08/02/2017
Brake review completed
Work done on time as promised. Very satisfied with courteous treatment and noted the cleanliness of waiting room. I will return when necessary.

Jean M F.
Hyundai Azera
07/24/2017
Efficient, honest, trustworthy
We will now be getting service on both of our vehicles at least T&D from now on. I had previously been taking my vehicle to the dealer and my husband bounced around service stations like he visits a buffet table.
Until now...
we love everything about T & D- from the cleanliness of the waiting area, the integrity of the staff and the quality of the work. We will remain true to T&D and exclusively continue here for all our automotive needs for both vehicles. Finally....an automotive service center staff we can trust! In this day that means a lot! God bless

RK
Randall Jay K.
07/09/2017
Timely service once again.

TG
Thurston D G.
Bethlehem, PA
07/08/2017
Awesome!
Always courteous and considerate. Very helpful in assessing my needs.

Kristi M.
Honda Accord
07/07/2017
Service for Honda Accord
Knowledgeable individuals and great service.

KL
Kerry L.
Subaru Impreza
07/05/2017
So personable excellent service and let's you know exactly what is needed.

AC
Anthony John C.
Mitsubishi Galant
07/01/2017
Very friendly people
Every time I call and go here they are all so professional and do great work

VS
Veronica Casey- S.
06/30/2017
Very Satisfied.
Had my car in for inspection and oil change and also expressed concern about a problem with my vehicle. Jarred researched the problem, advised as to the solution and it is now fixed at what I would say is a reasonable price. I have and will continue to recommended T&D. Thanks!

Judy H.

Seth F W.
PA
05/24/2017
Great and quick service
Called to see if T&D could beat the dealership's price on some repairs and they looked over the estimates and were able to beat it. Got me in for the service within a few days. Great place.

AH
Ann H.
05/23/2017
T &D always does a prompt, courteous and thorough job.
We've had several emergencies in the past month and they responded almost immediately to help us. Thank you!

AH
Ann H.
Subaru Legacy
05/19/2017
Quick, reliable service
Fantastic service by courteous, honest people. My 2 year old car wouldn't start so I called an spoke with Daryl. He instructed me to try a few things to no avail. Then he asked where I was, which was close by, and said he would be there within 15 minutes and he was. He was able to start the car and I drove it to the shop. Within a few hours the problem was diagnosed and fixed.