BRIAN M.
Hyundai Accent
06/12/2019
Battery
Stopped because we thought we had a problem with a piece of metal in one of the tires. Tire was fine but it was noted when we had the oil changed that the battery was poor. It was an original battery, so it needed to be replaced. Appreciate the Managers and workers for pointing out the condition of the battery before it died in the Summer heat.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the kind review Brian. We are always happy to do a multi point inspections on vehicle when they come in to ensure complete safety while driving. Happy we were able to find your battery issue and get you rolling again. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

KIM B.
06/08/2019
Reliability and convenience!
It's always so easy to schedule an appointment with Tallman's. James is always a friendly face and explains everything to me. The job is always done in a timely manner, and the location is perfect for me!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words Kim. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing yo again with any future needs.

JOANNE L.
05/31/2019
No matter how many times you visit this location they treat you like family.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for the kinds words Joanne. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

KR
KEVIN R.
Cold Brook, NY
05/31/2019
Awsome
Recommend others to go here first
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

MARY C.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/29/2019
Staff and service
Once again my experience at Tallman's on Genesee Street in Utica was awesome. The staff treats you more than just a customer, the manager James greats you by name and holds a conversation other than just what is going on with your vehicle. The service was timely and pleasant. I have never had to wait past my appointment time. I will continue to take any of my vehicles there for service.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for the kind words Mary.We truly appreciate your repeat business, and it's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

DF
DEON F.
Mitsubishi Galant
05/22/2019
My trip to Tallman,s
Service was professional and quick. Price was good.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the kind review Deon. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

JASMINE C.
05/21/2019
Super helpful
They are very thorough and are able to identify if there is a problem you may not have noticed on your own.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words Jasmine. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

CT
COLLEEN T.
Chevrolet HHR
05/19/2019
Excellent work and knowledge
Always great 👍 work and employees.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words Colleen. It's always a pleasure seeing you.

BE
BEN E.
05/17/2019
Took my car on time and completed inspection and tire change in a reasonable amount of time. Very satisfied.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for the kind words Ben. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

AD
ANDREA D.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/13/2019
Easy tuneup
I always enjoy taking the car in for service—pleasant manager, comfortable waiting room, fast turnaround and pretty reasonable price. Appreciate advice and explanations about what needs to be done,
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the kind review Andrea. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with nay future needs.

DK
DAN K.
Volvo S60
05/09/2019
Excellent Experience
Always a pleasure doing business at Tallman's!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

05/05/2019
Excellent customer service and excellent service to my car. James is great to deal with, friendly and accomodating.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the kind review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs,

OC
ORLANDO C.
Ford Expedition
04/24/2019
I’ve always known them to do great work on automobiles
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you stopping in and look forward to seeing you again.

CIMBRIA B.
04/19/2019
great customer service
James is a pro, always happy with service!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the kin words Cimbria. It's always a pleasure talking with you when your vehicle is in for service. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

Honda Accord Coupe
04/19/2019
The Employees make you feel like family.
No matter what I need done on my cars, the staff is always friendly & explains everything. I am so happy to do business with Tallman's
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/16/2019
Very courteous manager
James, the manager, is among the most professional and courteous auto shop employees I have ever met. Going there is an enjoyable and comfortable experience.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words.  I'm glad you enjoy your time at my shop and I look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

CD
CHRIS D.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/13/2019
Oil change/snow tire removed.
Two small issues but important ones that were not done on this visit;
1. The oil change monitor on vehicle was not reset.
2.The oil change sticker on the windshield that reflects the date the service was complete with the mileage was not changed, the old one was left on.
On a good note, the snow tires were put in plastic bags as usual.
The service to the vehicle was fairly quick as it was done by the end of the work day.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/13/2019

Hi Chris and thanks for the review. I apologize for your oil sticker and monitor not being updated by our technician, as it is our company policy and should never be an oversight. When you are in the area please stop by my store so I can the situation right for you. Thanks for your business and we look forward to seeing you soon.

CT
COLLEEN T.
Chevrolet HHR
04/13/2019
Always excellent service
Excellent service!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for the kind review Colleen. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

JV
JIM V.
Honda Fit
04/10/2019
friendly , honest , and caring about customers
manager was more than helpful about what had to be done with car. sat down and explained what they had to do, and the work that was done. offered me a ride home and came back for me, which was unexpected, since they were very busy. I purchased our car from LaMacchia Honda in Syracuse. I told them that I had my service work done by Tallmans in Utica.The manager there said they were good to do business with !
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words Jim. We truly appreciate your repeat business and it's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. It is also great to hear another dealer all the way in Syracuse acknowledge and say great things about our Company. We look forward to seeing you again for any future needs and service.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Buick Lucerne
03/20/2019
Service Visit
Service was great and wait time was minimal
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the kind review Anthony. I truly appreciate you stopping into my store, and hope to see you again with any future needs.