PM
PATRICK M.
New Hartford, NY
05/09/2018
Made an appointment to bring my vehicle in for tire rotation. Tallman' s team was fast, courteous and professional. I always recommend them friends or family.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for your repeat business Patrick. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

CT
COLLEEN T.
New Hartford, NY
Chevrolet HHR
05/09/2018
Superior services
Always great service and trustworthy!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind words Colleen. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

DAVID D.
05/01/2018
Very Good Employees & Service
I took my car in for my inspection and I asked them to order me brand new head lights for my 2006 toyoda. When they arrived the services was good the headlights were off a little but when I called and emailed them they were more than happy to adjust my new headlights with no questions asked. I showed them from my cell phone a picture I took to show them they were off and the next day when I checked they were fixed. I have been going there for many years since my Uncle told me about them and how he has taken his car there for many years (I would say he used this place for about 70 years as he lived to be 100 years old) Knowing this I was sure they did good work because if not he would not have gone there to work on his car. I have been going there for about 20 years now and plan to still use them as they work around my schedule and always tell me when I can wait to fix and what has to be fixed in regards to my car. I wish to thank the manager and all the employees for going a outstanding job with my car. I always feel good that such a honest garage will always keep the safety of me and my family safe as if it was their car they were working on.. Again Thank you all
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the very kind review David. We re so grateful to have loyal customers and are privileged to be serving your family for such a long time. We pride ourselves in giving the highest quality in service and products. We look forward to seeing you again for any upcoming needs.

VD
VICKI D.
04/26/2018
Great service again
Great service once again polite done when promised
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind words Vicki. We truly appreciate your repeat business.

JUSTIN R.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/25/2018
typical visit
As always my visit/experience with tallman's was nothing but pleasant
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind words Justin. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. See you next time!

JN
JOAN N.
04/22/2018
James is always pleasant.
Service is efficient and timely!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind words Joan. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again for any future needs.

DENISE G.
Cadillac SRX
04/15/2018
Took my car on time and service was quick
Good service and friendly staff, service was quick and car was ready before I knew it
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind review Denise. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

JOHN G.
04/13/2018
oil change
they were running a little late, but that happens.
I was very pleased with the service and they answered a couple of other items that needed attention.
I will return soon so they may address my other concerns

John
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind review John. We appreciate your patients while waiting for your oil change. We look forward to seeing you again.

MARY C.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/09/2018
Customer Service
Once again my visit at Tallman's on Genesee Street was great. James is always pleasant and he keeps you updated on what is going on with your vehicle. Your car is taken in before or at your appointment time. Customer service is outstanding.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind review Mary. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

RD
ROCCO D.
Chrysler 300
04/06/2018
Recent Service
Recently had my car serviced at the Genesee street facility. Jim, the manager, accomadated my request to move up the my appointment to a earlier hour. As always the staff was courteous and professional.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind words Rocco. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

TAMARA S.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/04/2018
Another great job!
These guys know how to take care of you. Thanks for the great service!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the repeat business Tamara. It's always great talking with you while your vehicle is getting repaired. I look forward to seeing you again.

EA
ERICA A.
03/28/2018
Efficient & Customer Respectful Friendly.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the repeat business Erica. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

BERNARD M.
03/22/2018
Perfection
Let's face it who wants to go to a shop and sit there while your vehicle is being worked on. NO ONE! However James the manager on Genesee Street always makes the best out of the situation for his customers. He is pleasant and funny and before you know it your vehicle is finished and your on your way. What a great shop, in fact I'd call it perfection.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Buick Lucerne
03/21/2018
Service at Tallmans Tire
courteous and short wait
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for your business Tony. We look forward to seeing you again.

LISA M.
03/20/2018
Efficiency
Friendly Staff and very clean. Got me in and out.. Awesome place.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind words Lisa. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

JOANNE L.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/07/2018
The staff at Tallman's is outstanding.
The staff is outstanding and always friendly. The staff goes out of there way to make this experience enjoyable.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind review Joanne. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

KIM B.
03/04/2018
service and reliability
I work at Faxton Hospital, so the convenience is great. There is never a problem dropping the car off and receiving the service I request. Everyone is courteous. I recommend Tallman's to everyone.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the repeat business Kim. We appreciate your kind review and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

DONNA G.
03/02/2018
Prompt service
The man at the desk is great
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind review Donna. we truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

RA
REBECCA A.
Camden, NY
03/01/2018
Very accommodating
Kind. accommodating .great service great staff pleasant to work with
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Thank you for the kind words Rebbecca. We truly appreciate your repeat business.

DK
DOROTHY K.
Jeep Liberty
02/26/2018
Service Great
I always have anxiety when my vehicle needs service . As a widowed single female i feel its stamped on my forehead TARGET. What made this visit great was the previous manager Steve (whom i as well as many other customers) have grown to trust and respect him) was floated to this location on the day of my appointment. I felt reassured that I would get a honest opinion on service that I may need..
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair

Hi Dorothy and thanks for the kind words. We agree with you that seeing Steve behind the counter is always a great experience. I can always rest assure that the customers will be well taken care of and happy, even when I'm not able to be there. Thanks for your repeat business and we look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.