MARY C.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/18/2018
Once again the service at Tallman's on Genesee Street in Utica was excellent. The staff is pleasant and they always take my vehicle in as scheduled.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the repeat business Mary. We truly appreciate you as a long time Tallmans customer. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

Ford Thunderbird
09/15/2018
T’bird Power Loss
James and boys worked tirelessly to identify vexing problem and locate impossible to find part. While part was not located, these guys went the extra mile and get AAA for effort.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the kind words Chris. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

JUDITH K.
09/14/2018
When Your Car Needs Help
When your car--or vehicle--needs a tire or an oil change or new rotors or has to have a part of it repaired or replaced, head for Tallman's. Their service is prompt, efficient, courteous, and fair-priced.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the kind review Judith. It was pleasure talking with you while your vehicle was being repaired. We look forward to seeing you again for any future needs.

KIM B.
09/09/2018
Quick, convenient service
I have come to depend on Tallman's for my car's servicing. I work nearby and can drop my car off easily. Work is always done quickly and I get a courtesy call when the car is ready. Thank you for your reliability!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words Kim. It's always a pleasure talking with you and we truly appreciate your repeat business.

VD
VICKI D.
09/08/2018
Once again great service and friendly atmosphere.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for the kind review Vicki. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

LEE M.
Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2018
great and speedy service. Trustworthy too.
We brought our car in for an oil change & to order new tires as well. The tires were in stock & we were told it would be about 2hrs. When we explained we had a doctor's appt. & would have to reschedule for the tires, immediately the manager put 2 mechanics to work on the car& it was completed within an hour. Now that is great service. Thank you so much.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the very kind review Lee. We appreciate your business and are always happy to accommodate busy schedules. Enjoy your new tires, and we'll see you back for a free tire rotation.

HB
HOWARD B.
Kia Optima
08/29/2018
Inspection
Fast and efficeint. Didn't have to wait. Very professional.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words Howard. we appreciative your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

LIZ B.
Nissan Sentra
08/21/2018
good service
I had an appointment for an oil change. My car was taken care of right away. It was fast.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for the kind review Liz. We appreciate yur repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

CT
COLLEEN T.
Chevrolet HHR
08/05/2018
Excellent service and workers
Always superior work and employees😀
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the kind words Colleen. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

SA

LISA L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2018
Tallman's Tire
Friendly, courteous staff. Never had any complaints about the staff.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for the kind words Lisa. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

JAYNE C.
Volkswagen Passat
07/26/2018
Professional and friendly. Management runs a tight ship.
I get an appt easily and the job is done well. If I have a question about my car I can call up and be advised properly.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words Jayne. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

07/18/2018
Excellence
Excellent service on my car and excellent customer service
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much for the kind review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

MK
MANDI K.
Kia Sedona
07/10/2018
Routine maintenance
Always amazing. They get me schedule promptly, complete the work in a timely manner & do not nickel and dime me. They always tell me what is necessary to get done, what should be done & what I may need to get done in th future. No hidden fees or unexpected costs that pop up. I trust them 1000% and have been using them for 17+ years!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words Mandi. We truly appreciate your business, and it is always a pleasure talking with you. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

SA
SAMANTHA A.
07/03/2018
Always a pleasant experience
Fast, kind, great service.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the kind review Samantha. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

Michael P.
07/01/2018
I've been to many mechanics over the years, and I have to say, James is by far one of the most polite and honest mechanics I've ever dealt with. He's not afraid to recommend cheaper alternatives or explore options without you needing to ask. Solid and thorough work, thanks guys.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for the very kind words Mike. We truly appreciate all of your business here and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

CT
COLLEEN T.
Chevrolet HHR
06/30/2018
Excellent workers
Highly recommended trustworthy and services superior!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for the kind words Colleen. It's always a pleasure seeing and talking with you. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

EW
ed w.
06/15/2018
locally owned
Great service, always.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the kind words Ed. we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

VD
VICKI D.
Kia Sorento
06/11/2018
Once again great service as always. Good communication and price.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words Vicki. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

RD
ROCCO D.
Chrysler 300
06/09/2018
Inspection
Had appointment to have NY State inspection. Car brought in at appointed time and immediately attended to. Excellent service. Friendly and professional staff.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words Rocco. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.