CIMBRIA B.
04/19/2019
great customer service
James is a pro, always happy with service!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the kin words Cimbria. It's always a pleasure talking with you when your vehicle is in for service. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

Honda Accord Coupe
04/19/2019
The Employees make you feel like family.
No matter what I need done on my cars, the staff is always friendly & explains everything. I am so happy to do business with Tallman's
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/16/2019
Very courteous manager
James, the manager, is among the most professional and courteous auto shop employees I have ever met. Going there is an enjoyable and comfortable experience.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words.  I'm glad you enjoy your time at my shop and I look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

CD
CHRIS D.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/13/2019
Oil change/snow tire removed.
Two small issues but important ones that were not done on this visit;
1. The oil change monitor on vehicle was not reset.
2.The oil change sticker on the windshield that reflects the date the service was complete with the mileage was not changed, the old one was left on.
On a good note, the snow tires were put in plastic bags as usual.
The service to the vehicle was fairly quick as it was done by the end of the work day.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/13/2019

Hi Chris and thanks for the review. I apologize for your oil sticker and monitor not being updated by our technician, as it is our company policy and should never be an oversight. When you are in the area please stop by my store so I can the situation right for you. Thanks for your business and we look forward to seeing you soon.

CT
COLLEEN T.
New Hartford, NY
Chevrolet HHR
04/13/2019
Always excellent service
Excellent service!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for the kind review Colleen. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

JV
JIM V.
Honda Fit
04/10/2019
friendly , honest , and caring about customers
manager was more than helpful about what had to be done with car. sat down and explained what they had to do, and the work that was done. offered me a ride home and came back for me, which was unexpected, since they were very busy. I purchased our car from LaMacchia Honda in Syracuse. I told them that I had my service work done by Tallmans in Utica.The manager there said they were good to do business with !
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words Jim. We truly appreciate your repeat business and it's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. It is also great to hear another dealer all the way in Syracuse acknowledge and say great things about our Company. We look forward to seeing you again for any future needs and service.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Buick Lucerne
03/20/2019
Service Visit
Service was great and wait time was minimal
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the kind review Anthony. I truly appreciate you stopping into my store, and hope to see you again with any future needs.

PC
PETER C.
Nissan Rogue
03/19/2019
Consistently quality service
As usual excellent service they will go all out for their customers
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the kind review Peter. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

CT
COLLEEN T.
New Hartford, NY
Chevrolet HHR
03/13/2019
Outstanding work
Superior work and knowledge!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words Colleen. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

AW
ADEL W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/06/2019
Satisfied customer
As always satisfied with the service that I receive from Tallman's tire on Genesee St. such a friendly environment . James is the best.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words Adel. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

PM
PHYLIS M.
03/02/2019
Good work and James, the gentleman at the front desk!
The mechanics have always done a good job with everything I have had done there and James is incredibly accommodating and very patient with his customers! I have never had a problem at the Genesee Street Tallman’s and Auto Repair! Oh, and their prices are reasonable (so far)! Phyllis
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks for the kind words Philis. We appreciate your repeat business.

KIM B.
02/24/2019
Always reliable!
I am always satisfied with the service at Tallman's. It is convenient for me to drop my car off for the day and pick it up after work. James is always there with friendly service and follow up phone calls. Thank you so much for your care.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for the kind words Kim. It's always a pleasure talking with you when you bring your vehicle in for service. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

Frankfort, NY
02/24/2019
Service is great
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for the kind review Bill. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

DAVID D.
02/21/2019
SAFETY IS ALWAYS FIRST
I AM GLAD TO KNOW THAT TALLMAN'S TIRE AND AUTO REPAIR IS ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR THE SAFETY OF THEIR CUSTOMERS. I HEARD A CLINGING NOISE IN MY CAR AT TIMES ABOUT NOT ALL THE TIME. I THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE IT TO TALLMANS TO HAVE IT CHECKED OUT. AFTER THEY LOOKING AT MY CAR THEY INFORMED ME THAT PART OF THE SPRING IN MY STRUTS HAD BROKEN OFF AND COULD HAVE PUNCTURED MY TIRE AT ANY TIME. SEEING HOW I DO A LOT OF HIGHWAY DRIVING I TOLD THEY TO FIX IT. IF IT WASN'T FOR TALLMANS DOING A GOOD JOB AS THEY ALWAYS DO I WOULD HAVE BEEN STUCK OUT OF TOWN WITH A FLAT TIRE DUE TO THIS PROBLEM.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words David. We are happy to assist with getting back on the road safely with your vehicle. See you next time for any future needs.

JAMIE S.
02/20/2019
Great service as always!
Although they were very busy James came and checked me in almost as soon as I arrived. He carefully reviewed all my paperwork. After only a short wait my car was taken in to be serviced. They only found one small thing which they promptly corrected and then I was on my way. This is the service that I've come to know and love about Tallman's Tires.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words Jamie. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

LIZ B.
Nissan Sentra
01/28/2019
satisfied
I dropped my car off. It was done when I came back. The staff was nice
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for the repeat business Liz. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

LT
LARRY T.
great service
James and his crew always provide excellent service. Very courteous, as well. Top marks all the way.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the kind word Larry. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

KR
KEVIN R.
Cold Brook, NY
Awsome
The only place that i will take my two vehicles to is Genessee street Utica ny
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to see that your are always pleased with our service. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

JJ
JAMES J.
Buick Lucerne
01/24/2019
Thanks for the quick and good servife. Friendly staff and mechanics
Thought I had a problem with a tire Turns out it was ice and snow in the front The friendly staff took my car in cked it out made sure everything was OK When I picked car up was greeted with a very friendly your car if dome have a great day A BIG THANKS to the counter person and mechanics
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the kind word James. It's always great to hear that you had such a great experience at our store. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

01/22/2019
Great Customer Service
James and the rest of the team provide great customer service. They're responsive, stand by their scheduling commitments and are definitely my go-to place for my Prius.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.