TG
Tony G.
11/17/2018
Even though they were very busy they got my car in for an inspection and back to me in a reasonable amount of time Thank you James and all your workers
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2018

We appreciate your repeat business and are always happy to accommodate your busy schedule. Thank you for the business and we look forward to seeing you again.

SG

JJ
JAMES J.
Buick Lucerne
11/14/2018
Friendly people great and quick service fair pricing Thanks
Good selection of tires quick service fair prices
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words James. we appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

BE
BEN E.
11/10/2018
fast and reliable service
Very good service.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words Ben. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced.

CT
COLLEEN T.
New Hartford, NY
Chevrolet HHR
11/09/2018
Super service and staff
Excellent service always!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2018

Thanks for stopping by Colleen. It's always a pleasure seeing you.

BW
BILL W.
Frankfort, NY
Mazda CX-5
11/06/2018
No problem with these guys yet
No problem with these guys yet
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the repeat business Bill. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

PM
PAT M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/05/2018
Screwed up my auto
The lift was put on in the wrong place and caused my door to "stick" halfway upon opening. The fender was bent! Why didn't the technician tell me about it? He let me go upon my merry way. The manager used a crowbar to free it but it only lasted a short time. It is still sticking!!! e-mail me at Pasquale.mastrangelo1@aol.com
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Hi Pat, as we discussed previously the fender on your vehicle is completely rotted and rusted away at the lower mounting point. When the vehicle was lifted and the weakened rusted body flexed it caused the fender to change position. Our Technicians are instructed to lift every vehicle at the factory lift points, and when not an option, to lift on the nearest solid structure (frame rails, control arms, trailing arms, traction arms, etc) At your request we adjusted your fender with a rag and prybar to separate the door gap. If you are now experiencing an issue when opening your door we would be happy to look at that area again for you, and attempt to fix the gap to the best of its capabilities. Feel free to stop by anytime and we'll be happy to help you out.

DK
DAN K.
10/31/2018
Excellent Experience
We have always had a positive experience bringing our vehicles in for service at Tallman's. It starts with James efficient scheduling of our appointment to his greeting upon arrival
to completion of our service - the experience is always top notch. Thank you.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

ROSS R.
Cadillac SRX
10/28/2018
Oil Change
Walked in on a busy Saturday morning and had my oil changed within a few hours. James is always professional and accommodating. Always a pleasure to do business with.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words Ross. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

RON B.
10/28/2018
Good Job
My vehicle was towed to the Genesee street location because of a over heating issue. They had the vehicle in the “bay” and diagnosed within 15 minutes. The vehicle was repaired within 90 minutes at a reasonable cost. Thank you Tallmans.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words Ron. We were happy to help you and appreciate your business. Please stop back and see us again with any future needs.

AD
ANDREA D.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/27/2018
Nice manager
I always find James pleasant and accommodating. And I’m always pleased with the service.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words Andrea. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

LN
LAWRENCE N.
Clinton, NY
Volkswagen CC
10/26/2018
Friendly, accommodating and efficient.
As above,-it is a pleasure to do business with Tallman Tires. They are very friendly,knowledgeable and get the job done as quickly as possible. I was also very impressed with how they accommodated customers when they came in with car troubles. They work with customers’ time schedules and needs. The price of their work is very reasonable.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

SARA B.
Mercury Milan
10/16/2018
The service at Tallman's is excellent, every time
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words Sara. We appreciate your repeat business.

CHARLES B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/15/2018
The wonderful service
Wonderful service and called to let what needed to be fixed and was the most important to fix first
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words Charles. We appreciate your repeat business throughout the years, and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

DAVID D.
10/14/2018
Understanding and Helpfull
AS ALWAYS WHEN I NEED MY CAR FIXED THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME GET BACK ON THE ROAD IN A TIMELY MATTER. THEY ALWAYS DO GOOD WORK AND TAKE CARE OF NEW CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS THEIR REGULAR CUSTOMERS WITH CARE AND ALL EMPLOYEES ARE UNDERSTANDING AND POLITE
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the kind words David. We truly appreciate your repeat business. It's always a pleasure talking with you. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

AV
ANGELA V.
Buick LaCrosse
10/14/2018
Good and pleasant service.
See above
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thank yo for the kind words Angela. We truly appreciate your repeat business throughout the years and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

CT
COLLEEN T.
New Hartford, NY
Chevrolet HHR
10/09/2018
Always excellent service
Trust them and excellent service

BRIAN M.
Hyundai Accent
09/26/2018
Tires and inspection
I would like to say that the service is always done with respect and quickly. The quality has always been there, Will keep using Tallman's in the future.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your repeat business Brian. Its always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

CL
CAROLYN L.
Pontiac Bonneville
09/26/2018
Excellent service.
The manager was professional and handled my situation quickly and effectively. I felt comfortable asking questions and received helpful answers. Would recommend to family and friends. Courteous and great service .
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words Carolyn. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

Kia Forte
09/19/2018
Select courtesy
Long wait. And I'm African american, I don't think the Peter Griffin looking dude was a friendly to me as he were to the white folks. He smiled with them and extended his courtesy. I go there to get an oil change because I get a coupon from price chopper
Cale T. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2018

His name is James.  He is well known for having a great rapport with all customers that visit his location.  Generally our staff respond directly to customer reviews, but he wasn't quite sure what to make of your claim or description of his appearance.  I inquired with James about your visit.  He recognized that you seemed to not be feeling well.  That being said, he assumed you would not want to engage in conversation while waiting.  If incorrect, he apologizes for the mistake.