MK
MANDI K.
Kia Sedona
07/10/2018
Routine maintenance
Always amazing. They get me schedule promptly, complete the work in a timely manner & do not nickel and dime me. They always tell me what is necessary to get done, what should be done & what I may need to get done in th future. No hidden fees or unexpected costs that pop up. I trust them 1000% and have been using them for 17+ years!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words Mandi. We truly appreciate your business, and it is always a pleasure talking with you. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

SA
SAMANTHA A.
07/03/2018
Always a pleasant experience
Fast, kind, great service.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the kind review Samantha. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

Michael P.
07/01/2018
I've been to many mechanics over the years, and I have to say, James is by far one of the most polite and honest mechanics I've ever dealt with. He's not afraid to recommend cheaper alternatives or explore options without you needing to ask. Solid and thorough work, thanks guys.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for the very kind words Mike. We truly appreciate all of your business here and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

CT
COLLEEN T.
Chevrolet HHR
06/30/2018
Excellent workers
Highly recommended trustworthy and services superior!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for the kind words Colleen. It's always a pleasure seeing and talking with you. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

EW
ed w.
06/15/2018
locally owned
Great service, always.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the kind words Ed. we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

VD
VICKI D.
Kia Sorento
06/11/2018
Once again great service as always. Good communication and price.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words Vicki. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

RD
ROCCO D.
Chrysler 300
06/09/2018
Inspection
Had appointment to have NY State inspection. Car brought in at appointed time and immediately attended to. Excellent service. Friendly and professional staff.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words Rocco. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

HG
HEIDI G.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/05/2018
Honest and friendly
They were super kind and was able to get my car fixed even though they were booked for the day. I always go there because I trust them and they do a amazing job
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the kind review Heidi. We truly appreciate your repeat business and are always happy to accommodate your schedule. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

Jeep Compass
06/03/2018
review of work on car
Quick response to car problems. Work completed quickly
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for the kind review John. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you with any future needs.

PM
PATRICK M.
05/09/2018
Made an appointment to bring my vehicle in for tire rotation. Tallman' s team was fast, courteous and professional. I always recommend them friends or family.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for your repeat business Patrick. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

CT
COLLEEN T.
Chevrolet HHR
05/09/2018
Superior services
Always great service and trustworthy!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words Colleen. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

DAVID D.
05/01/2018
Very Good Employees & Service
I took my car in for my inspection and I asked them to order me brand new head lights for my 2006 toyoda. When they arrived the services was good the headlights were off a little but when I called and emailed them they were more than happy to adjust my new headlights with no questions asked. I showed them from my cell phone a picture I took to show them they were off and the next day when I checked they were fixed. I have been going there for many years since my Uncle told me about them and how he has taken his car there for many years (I would say he used this place for about 70 years as he lived to be 100 years old) Knowing this I was sure they did good work because if not he would not have gone there to work on his car. I have been going there for about 20 years now and plan to still use them as they work around my schedule and always tell me when I can wait to fix and what has to be fixed in regards to my car. I wish to thank the manager and all the employees for going a outstanding job with my car. I always feel good that such a honest garage will always keep the safety of me and my family safe as if it was their car they were working on.. Again Thank you all
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you for the very kind review David. We re so grateful to have loyal customers and are privileged to be serving your family for such a long time. We pride ourselves in giving the highest quality in service and products. We look forward to seeing you again for any upcoming needs.

VD
VICKI D.
04/26/2018
Great service again
Great service once again polite done when promised
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words Vicki. We truly appreciate your repeat business.

JUSTIN R.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/25/2018
typical visit
As always my visit/experience with tallman's was nothing but pleasant
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for the kind words Justin. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. See you next time!

JN
JOAN N.
04/22/2018
James is always pleasant.
Service is efficient and timely!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for the kind words Joan. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again for any future needs.

DENISE G.
Cadillac SRX
04/15/2018
Took my car on time and service was quick
Good service and friendly staff, service was quick and car was ready before I knew it
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for the kind review Denise. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

JOHN G.
04/13/2018
oil change
they were running a little late, but that happens.
I was very pleased with the service and they answered a couple of other items that needed attention.
I will return soon so they may address my other concerns

John
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for the kind review John. We appreciate your patients while waiting for your oil change. We look forward to seeing you again.

MARY C.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/09/2018
Customer Service
Once again my visit at Tallman's on Genesee Street was great. James is always pleasant and he keeps you updated on what is going on with your vehicle. Your car is taken in before or at your appointment time. Customer service is outstanding.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for the kind review Mary. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

RD
ROCCO D.
Chrysler 300
04/06/2018
Recent Service
Recently had my car serviced at the Genesee street facility. Jim, the manager, accomadated my request to move up the my appointment to a earlier hour. As always the staff was courteous and professional.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you for the kind words Rocco. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

TAMARA S.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/04/2018
Another great job!
These guys know how to take care of you. Thanks for the great service!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you for the repeat business Tamara. It's always great talking with you while your vehicle is getting repaired. I look forward to seeing you again.