RL
RON L.
01/06/2019
Great service and reasonable
James and his staff are always very professional and accommodating .They have always provided exceptional service.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words Ron. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

EL
ERNIE L.
12/30/2018
Walk in a apt
walked in did a great job getting me the tires needed and put on, such a awesome crew there
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for the kind words Ernie. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced.

CT
COLLEEN T.
Chevrolet HHR
12/28/2018
Trusting excellent work
Always do super work and great 👍 people I trust.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for the kind words Colleen. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

BRIAN M.
Hyundai Accent
12/27/2018
Wiper Blade Replacement
Stopped up to Tallmans today to get a new pair of wiper blades. The service was done quickly, professionally and efficiently.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for the kind words Brian. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

ROBERT C.
12/19/2018
Battery replacement
James got my battery changed quickly. Always a pleasure doing business there.

PM
PHYLIS M.
12/11/2018
Good service!
The service is great and the desk person is extremely accommodating! He’s attentive, listens and answers all your questions.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words Phyllis. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being services. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

12/07/2018
hyudai
definitely would recommend to otheres
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

LISA M.
12/07/2018
Fast
I take all my vehicles to Tallman"s. They are quick and very thorough. They always let me know if there is something more I can do to the vehicle to make it more effecient.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words Lisa. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

JAMIE S.
12/02/2018
Winter tires
I had a 3:30 appointment but never got out until after 445 for just changing my regular tires to my winter tires. I had hoped that it would take less time.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your patients during the busy tire season. It's true that a normal tire change takes between 45 minutes to an hour to complete. However during the busy season we do need a little extra time. We strive hard to meet all of our time lines and thank you for your patients when time runs long.

CHRISTOPHER W.
Ford Expedition
11/30/2018
Prompt Reliable Service
Needing to take my SUV. on a lengthy trip and experiencing air leaks in 2 tires, the Tallmans crew squeezed me right in and solved the problems quickly and at a very fair cost. Hats off to them for the fast and friendly accommodation.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the kind review Chris. It's always a pleasure seeing you and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

11/28/2018
Excellent customer service and ecellent service to my car
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

DK
DAN K.
Audi Q7
11/19/2018
Great Staff & Great Service.
Had 2 new tires put on recently and the job was done as promised. Always a pleasure dealing with James and the rest of the staff. Will be back!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words Dan. It's always a pleasure talking with you. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

DAVID D.
11/18/2018
As always when I need their service they take good care of me. Yes at times I have to wait but only if I didn't make a day or time for any work to be done. Its good to know that they welcome all even walk ins (as I was there as a walk in this past time) Thanks to all the service men who work there and as always take their time to make sure the job is done right for their regular customers s well of taking care of any one who happens to walk in with no schedule .. You guys are great that is why I am such a good customer and always will be to your business.

TG
Tony G.
11/17/2018
Even though they were very busy they got my car in for an inspection and back to me in a reasonable amount of time Thank you James and all your workers
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2018

We appreciate your repeat business and are always happy to accommodate your busy schedule. Thank you for the business and we look forward to seeing you again.

SG

JJ
JAMES J.
Buick Lucerne
11/14/2018
Friendly people great and quick service fair pricing Thanks
Good selection of tires quick service fair prices
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words James. we appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

BE
BEN E.
11/10/2018
fast and reliable service
Very good service.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words Ben. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced.

CT
COLLEEN T.
Chevrolet HHR
11/09/2018
Super service and staff
Excellent service always!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2018

Thanks for stopping by Colleen. It's always a pleasure seeing you.

BW
BILL W.
Frankfort, NY
Mazda CX-5
11/06/2018
No problem with these guys yet
No problem with these guys yet
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the repeat business Bill. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

PM
PAT M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/05/2018
Screwed up my auto
The lift was put on in the wrong place and caused my door to "stick" halfway upon opening. The fender was bent! Why didn't the technician tell me about it? He let me go upon my merry way. The manager used a crowbar to free it but it only lasted a short time. It is still sticking!!! e-mail me at Pasquale.mastrangelo1@aol.com
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Hi Pat, as we discussed previously the fender on your vehicle is completely rotted and rusted away at the lower mounting point. When the vehicle was lifted and the weakened rusted body flexed it caused the fender to change position. Our Technicians are instructed to lift every vehicle at the factory lift points, and when not an option, to lift on the nearest solid structure (frame rails, control arms, trailing arms, traction arms, etc) At your request we adjusted your fender with a rag and prybar to separate the door gap. If you are now experiencing an issue when opening your door we would be happy to look at that area again for you, and attempt to fix the gap to the best of its capabilities. Feel free to stop by anytime and we'll be happy to help you out.