Business Solutions

Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Rome

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
GM
GIUSEPPI M.
08/07/2022
Staff
Great friendly and knowledgeable staff technician are. Very knowledgeable at what they do

DE
DIANE E.
08/05/2022
Car inspection
My experiences at Tallman have been great,very friendly and nice workers

ME
Makenzi E.
07/30/2022
Still AMAZING (edit)
My previous review said “Ron” but his name was actually Bruce lol. Sorry for the error. THEY ARE STILL FANTASTIC!

ME
MAKENZI E.
07/30/2022
AMAZING EXPERIENCE START TO FINISH!
Ron and Pete were fantastic! They got our vehicle in on our schedule, communicated effectively and promptly and completed all the repairs necessary. I...

PC
PAUL C.
07/29/2022
Had a low tire light come on . We were visiting from out of state . Pulled into Tallmans to see if they could check the problem . They took me in right away...