Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

RO
RYAN O.
03/16/2018
Happy Customer
I have been going to Tallman's for 5 years. Even when management or staff changes they are always friendly, knowledgeable, and most importantly reasonably priced. They don't jerk you around or waste your time. Kudos to Peter Trela and his team.

Judy D.
03/11/2018
Friendly courtesy staff. Excellent work.
Friendly courtesy staff. Work was done in a timely fashion. Price was very reasonable. Would recommend to my friends.

JUDY D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/09/2018
Friendly courtesy staff. Excellent work.
The staff and mechanic were helpful and friendly. Kept me informed about the work that was being done on my car. Work finished when promised and was done correctly.

BILL H.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/01/2018
Courtesy and convenient location
When I call for service they get my vehicle in and out in a timely manner. Prices are reasonable.

EV
ERIC V.
Jeep Liberty
02/24/2018
Correction and inspection
Had an issue with the steering fluid leaking that the guys diagnosed and very quickly fixed in addition to identifying the inspection had lapsed unbeknownst to me and resolved that issue promptly as well. The staff were helpful, knowledgeable, prompt and courteous. I was able to get an appointment in a reasonable time frame and the turnaround for repairs/inspection was swift. Will absolutely be visiting again for future car needs!

RONALD S.
Ford Edge
02/16/2018
Called to schedule an oil change and was told that I could bring it in and they would get it done right away.. excellent job and also pointed out aa oil leak that was covered by ford Warrenty.

DT

Blossvale, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/04/2018
always happy
When you walk in the door you are greeted by name. There is a warm welcoming atmosphere. The work was done in a timely manner. I always meet new people in the waiting room.

LINDA B.
Boonville, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/28/2018
they didn't try to take me to the cleaners
They couldn't fix my problem so they didn't try to take advantage of me as a women and charge me all kinds of unnecessary charges, they recommended somewhere else that might be able to help me. They did do the work to my satisfaction of what they could do. They were very helpful and courteous to me.

LEEANNE S.
01/17/2018
Awesome service
Had issues on Sunday & called Monday morning & got in an hour later & out in 45 minutes. :)

DO
DARIO O.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/09/2018
Excellent, courteous and timely service. Will return for future service and also recommend to friends and family.

TA
THERESA A.
Jeep Patriot
01/06/2018
Friendly, fast, and dependable!
Very satisfied with work. Was a much simpler fix than I anticipated and I couldn't be happier.

SHERYL B.
01/05/2018
I am very pleased with the service at Tallman's tires in Rome New York. The work was done efficiently. I would recommend this place to anybody in our area.

CINDY C.
01/02/2018
problem battery
I called Tallman's on a Friday evening. My car didn't always start and needed a few jump starts during the week. Pete told me to bring it in Saturday morning and I did. It was the day before New Years Eve and I didn't want to be stuck. There were other customers ahead of me and I had to leave it but they made time for me. I knew I could rely on them!

JEFF L.
GMC Yukon
12/29/2017
Professionalism
These gentlemen address me with the most up respect their maintenance is Tip Top I actually think they care about the customers in vehicles it's not just a job

LEEANNE S.
12/18/2017
Every time we've had our cars in.......they always do such as good job!

KG
KRISTIE and DAVID G.
12/18/2017
Very helpful
They got me in right away when i had a problem and were very accomadating

CV
CONNIE and NIELS V.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/14/2017
As usual, excellent service
Tallman's fixed my leaking snow tire (clean the bead and reseat the tire) and balanced all 4 snow tires, so the car would drive straight. They even adjusted the headlights, so I can see where I am going at night.

Thanks again for your usual great service.

SHERRI W.
Cadillac DTS
11/25/2017
Very pleased
My prescious husband passed away last year and he always took care of our vehicles. I never pumped gas. I needed a place that did good honest work and wouldn't take advantage of a woman who knows very little about cars.
I found a great place- courteous, clean, fast & not outrageously expensive. They did everything I asked. Funny, I found them on the back of my prichopper receipt w/a $14.95 oil change. It's my go to car shop & I tell everyone. Thanks Tallman Tires

GB
GINNY B.
Kia Sorento
11/22/2017
Always Great Service!!
I always go to Tallmans for my tires, my oul changes and any other car needs. Pete at the Rome location is always super nice and helpful. I always reccommend Tallman’s to my family and friends