Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Clayville, NY
Ram Dakota
06/03/2018
Slow leaking tire
I have had a slow tire leak for a while. Made an appointment to have it looked at. My vehicle was taken in on time, fixed, and was on my in a short amount of time.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2018

J
JAMES
Kia Optima
05/08/2018
Satisfied
I was very satisfied once again with the service I received .
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks for the positive review James. We always appreciate your business. By the way the car looks pretty cool!

Anonymous avatar
Little Falls, NY
Nissan Rogue
04/24/2018
Convenient
Friendly service and felt very comfortable doing business with them
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business.

JAMES M.
04/23/2018
Everyone was very professional and courteous
Everyone was professional and courteous, work was done timely
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business.

Anonymous avatar
New Hartford, NY
04/21/2018
Service was good and prices reasonable.
I had an oil change, snow tires removed, and NYS inspection,. I waited for the services to be done and was there just a little over 2 hours.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business.

PS
PATRICK S.
Ram 1500
04/20/2018
extremely disappointed
I brought in a "09 Hyundai Sonata for oil change and repair of driver side door, which was unable to be opened from the outside latch. The side latch, lock and window were all working fine before being worked on. After 2 1/2 hours and $82 later, the technician realized he could not fix it and a new latch assembly needed to be ordered. But now the door wouldn't close unless it was in the locked position and the window wouldn't descend completely down. After bringing this to the attention of the desk staff, he had another technician come out to the parking lot to look at the issues. I was told he would check with the original technician and get back to me. That was 1 month ago and haven't received any call.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2018

Hello we are sorry to hear about your unsatisfied visit to Tallmans Tire. We strive to please every customer the best we can. In your situation we didnt know you were waiting for a call back because we had given you an estimate for the latch that needed replacement. If the probelm has not been repaired yet we can waive the labor charge to replace the latch. Give us a call if you have any questions. Thank you.  Scott

KG
KRISTEN G.
04/10/2018
low tire check
I stopped in for a low tire reading, to find I had an unfixable hunk of metal stuck in the tire. They put on my spare and gave me some quotes on new tires before leaving. The customer service was excellent-greeted upon arrival, called by name, and given updates as the mechanic worked on the car. Overall, great trip even though I was hoping to just plug the leaking tire.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

EB
EDIN B.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/04/2018
I worked with Scott on getting my tires warrantied and changed out. Inspection of tires and claim was processed same day. All changes and work was done wuicllyafter the vehicle went into the shop. I’m happy with the work and would recommend others use them.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/04/2018

Thanks for the positive review! Really appreciated.

JO
JOHN O.
03/31/2018
john odell
When I need anything you guys are on top of things. Outstanding job
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2018

Thanks John. Happy easter!

NR
NICHOLE R.
Yorkville, NY
03/30/2018
Always knowledgeable and honest
Always gets me right in. They do exactly what you need done and don’t tell you that have other things wrong with your vehicle. Nice guys and great service.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2018

RP
ROGER P.
Whitesboro, NY
03/28/2018
Fisrt Time Customer - Truck Alignment
Needed a four wheel alignment on my new truck, after the installation of a leveling kit. Friends told me Tallmans was the place to go.
There were sure right. True professional process. Manager was attentive, knowledgeable, and listened to what my needs and expectations were. Work was performed in a very expedient manner. Sharp eyed technician noticed I needed a state inspection, so a call came to me to ask if I wanted the extra work performed before starting. Super happy. Charges were very fair. Detailed documentation of work and settings was an added bonus. Would highly recommend to anyone who is in need of good, solid, professional auto care.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and if anything else is needed be sure to give us a call.

TH
TODD H.
Oriskany, NY
Kia Optima
03/23/2018
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Quick service, competitive prices.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2018

RJ
RYAN J.
Hinckley, NY
03/23/2018
Kind staff
The staff here are absolutely great. They helped me finally figure out what was wrong with my vehicle and recommend what steps to take in getting it fixed.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2018

Thanks for the positive review Ryan! We appreciate your business.

BRYAN B.
Clark Mills, NY
Subaru B9 Tribeca
03/02/2018
Fixed car.
They did a great job on my car. Abs was shot. And car door was not shutting They replaced and fixed It. They are very honest. Didn’t overcharge. Will go there again. Very happy customer.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/03/2018

Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business. If anything else comes up be sure to give us a call . Thanks and have a great weekend.

MK
MIKE K.
New Hartford, NY
02/27/2018
Great product, price and service!!!!
From the time I walked in to the time I walked out I was treated with great customer service. The price of my tires was fair and comparable with online prices. I would highly recommend this establishment.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2018

We appreciate the positive review! If you need anything just give us a call or stop in.

JO
JOHN O.
Outstanding
Called and got right in. Had the right tires and time to put them on. Told me what was wrong and fixed it. Outstanding job
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2018

Thanks for the  positive review John. Enjoy your trip!

RE
RICHARD E.
Whitesboro, NY
02/27/2018
These guys stick to appointments understand the issues. The waiting room is very clean and well equipped. They understand your problem and find a quick solution. I feel that I get a fair price for a job well done and on time with excellent products.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2018

Thanks for the positive review. We always appreciate your business.

MA
MATT and NIKKI A.
Rome, NY
Wonderful.
Tim and his staff were wonderful. His son Ian is a handsome and professional young man. I highly recommend going there.

ZM
ZACH M.
Clinton, NY
Jeep Cherokee
Honest fair people.
I will continue to bring my vehicles to Tallmans. They do a great job, and are honest. They do work that is needed and if my vehicle doesn’t need a particular service, they will tell me instead of trying to get money out of me. They do a great job with fair prices. Best auto shop in CNY
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/27/2018

Thanks for the positive review Zach! Really appreciated!

DANIEL G.
Forestport, NY
Mitsubishi Eclipse
08/09/2017
Efficient, friendly, good prices
Efficient, friendly, good prices
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 08/10/2017

Thank you for the positive review. We hope you enjoy your new tires!