Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JUDITH F.
Deansboro, NY
12/10/2018
Helpful employees, and quality service

PAT M.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/08/2018
Didn’t understand check out
See above Employee didn’t understand checkout

12/04/2018
I had a family emergency and needed a tire replaced. I ended up buying the tire in New Hartford and taking it to your Utica store. Everyone was wonderful and went above and beyond. The gentleman from NH even called to check on me once I got to the Utica store. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much it meant..
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/06/2018

We are glad that everything worked out for you during your emergency. Things come up and we try to accommodate as best as we can. Thanks for the positive review and we appreciate your business.

CA
CARL A.
12/02/2018
New sneakers
Great service great price
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

11/29/2018
Attention to detail lacking
Vehicle was released with tire pressure light on. Had to return to get repaired. Vehicle should not have been released without customer consent.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2018

We apologize for the mix up with your tpms light. The service writer did put a note on the invoice but failed to remember to tell you when you picked up your vehicle. We apologist for the inconvenience.

11/25/2018
Great place to do Business!
Tallmans always provides competitive pricing and excellent service. This last visit was no exception! Always satisfied with the service that my vehicles receive at this facility!

Whitesboro, NY
GMC Canyon
11/17/2018
It’s always clean in the showroom anthe associates are always friendly and curteous.
Sometimes (not their fault) they are too busy.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

SIGNE S.
11/15/2018
Seasonal Tire Change
I was able to book an appointment in less than a week. The winter tires were replaced in a timely manner, and the summer tires were wrapped in plastic covers and placed in my car trunk. The front counter staff were friendly and professional - as always. I always leave Tallman’s being pleased with the work and the personal interaction.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Whitesboro, NY
10/27/2018
Electrical engineer
Did a great job replacing tires

PAUL M.
Volvo XC90
10/21/2018
Elignment
As good as new they were fast courteous and professional about there work
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for the review Paul. We appreciate you giving us a second chance.

Waterville, NY
10/19/2018
Great business
Very honest, prompt, satisfied with work. Will return again.

CAROLYN H.
10/13/2018
Service at Tallman's
Always friendly and professional employees at Tallman's.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business!

Rome, NY
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/20/2018
Great service in a timely manner.
Great service in a timely manner.
Highly recommended.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for the positive review Matt! We appreciate your business.

ROBERT S.
Cadillac CT6 Sedan
09/14/2018
Price is right! But...
A New York inspection for only $10! Excellent! BUT, even though the paperwork says all four wheels were removed, no one checked the air pressure. So when I got home I had to find a place with free air and deal with that. It would have taken your guys two minutes.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2018

We apologize for your air pressures not being checked at your last visit. Stop in anytime for a air pressure check.

PAUL M.
Volvo XC90
08/31/2018
tires and aleignment
The counter person was very helpful the mechanic had to do the aleignment twice and still isn’t right I will have to buy new tires and aleignment soon won’t go back there
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

Sorry you are having trouble with your alignment and tires. Give me a call to set up a free alignment check  and tire evaluation. Scott.

KL
KENNETH L.
GMC Acadia
08/12/2018
lof and tire rotation
was able to schedule when I wanted and was on time
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2018

KASANDRA S.
07/26/2018
Customer Service
My family has always raved about Tallmans because of the outstanding customer service and that hasn’t changed since my first clunker to my current vehicle- always a great experience at Tallmans, very helpful, friendly and always willing to explain everything to you- great people!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2018

Thaks for the positive review! Your business is always appreciated.

CN
CHARLES N.
Clayville, NY
Ram Dakota
06/03/2018
Slow leaking tire
I have had a slow tire leak for a while. Made an appointment to have it looked at. My vehicle was taken in on time, fixed, and was on my in a short amount of time.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2018

J
JAMES
Kia Optima
05/08/2018
Satisfied
I was very satisfied once again with the service I received .
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks for the positive review James. We always appreciate your business. By the way the car looks pretty cool!

Little Falls, NY
Nissan Rogue
04/24/2018
Convenient
Friendly service and felt very comfortable doing business with them
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business.