Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

02/10/2019
Inspection
Only shop I go to. Honest, knowledgeable mechanics. 👍🏼
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the positive review Zach. We always appreciate your business.  Sorry about the Rams game. I was pulling for ya.

KR
KARL R.
02/07/2019
Always polite and efficient.
Tallman's Tire an Auto Repair always seem to fit me in for an appointment when it is convenient for me (and stayed a bit later so that I could pick up my car).
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks or the positive review. I'm sure it was an error giving us 1 out of 5 stars. Please re score us.

JANET G.
New York Mills, NY
02/05/2019
Friendly staff, clean and took care of my problem promptly.
Tallman's staff was friendly and promptly took care of my problem.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words and we always appreciate your business. Don't forget your free tire rotations every 6000 miles. Thanks again and have a great day!

JANICE W.
01/25/2019
Fast, complete, respectful
I walked in without an appointment to see if they could check why my tire pressure signal was on. Took my car right in, fixed the problem and I was on my way in minutes!
Kharl S., Sales Associate from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2019

Hi Janice,   Thankyou for your business and kind response to our service dept.  Thankyou for choosing our business location and we look forward to service your future needs.           sincerely,   Kharl Swartz

Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2019

Hi Janice,   Thank you for your business and kind response to our service dept.  Thank you for choosing our business location and we look forward to service your future needs.  Sincerely,   Kharl Swartz

CL
CAITLIN L.
Forestport, NY
Jeep Cherokee
01/08/2019
Great service!!!
I needed an inspection and had to wait for my vehicle. They had a wonderful and clean waiting area with tv magazines and coffee! And it only took 1/2 hour!!! Fantastic and friendly!!!!!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed your visit and if you need anything at all be sure to give us a call.

TD
THERESA D.
New York Mills, NY
01/01/2019
Friendly excellent service
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/02/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for the positive review!

AARON B.
12/28/2018
convenience
Scott is a great service advisor. he's knowledgeable and effeceint. your mechanices are excellent. i trust in your garage
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business.

SHARON W.
Oneida, NY
12/27/2018
Love my Tallmans!
Scott is the best, he may be my son, but he's still the best <3
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/28/2018

Thanks for the positive review. Glad all is well with the Camry. Have a great weekend!

West Winfield, NY
12/21/2018
Oil and Tires
They left the oil cap off and my car wreaked of oil. I finally discovered why. Had to return for another visit.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/22/2018

We are sorry for the mix up doing your oil change. If you would consider returning to us you next oil change is on the house. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

KATHY S.
12/21/2018
New Tires
Great job Quick and easy. Very pleasant employee's.

JAMES S.
12/17/2018
great service and friendly personnel
like your great service and friendly personnel
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for the compliment on our service. We always appreciate your business!

JUDITH F.
Deansboro, NY
12/10/2018
Helpful employees, and quality service
Ian T. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business!

PM
PAT M.
Marcy, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
12/08/2018
Didn’t understand check out
See above Employee didn’t understand checkout

12/04/2018
I had a family emergency and needed a tire replaced. I ended up buying the tire in New Hartford and taking it to your Utica store. Everyone was wonderful and went above and beyond. The gentleman from NH even called to check on me once I got to the Utica store. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much it meant..
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/06/2018

We are glad that everything worked out for you during your emergency. Things come up and we try to accommodate as best as we can. Thanks for the positive review and we appreciate your business.

CA
CARL A.
Marcy, NY
12/02/2018
New sneakers
Great service great price
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

11/29/2018
Attention to detail lacking
Vehicle was released with tire pressure light on. Had to return to get repaired. Vehicle should not have been released without customer consent.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2018

We apologize for the mix up with your tpms light. The service writer did put a note on the invoice but failed to remember to tell you when you picked up your vehicle. We apologist for the inconvenience.

11/25/2018
Great place to do Business!
Tallmans always provides competitive pricing and excellent service. This last visit was no exception! Always satisfied with the service that my vehicles receive at this facility!

GMC Canyon
11/17/2018
It’s always clean in the showroom anthe associates are always friendly and curteous.
Sometimes (not their fault) they are too busy.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

SIGNE S.
11/15/2018
Seasonal Tire Change
I was able to book an appointment in less than a week. The winter tires were replaced in a timely manner, and the summer tires were wrapped in plastic covers and placed in my car trunk. The front counter staff were friendly and professional - as always. I always leave Tallman’s being pleased with the work and the personal interaction.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the positive review! We appreciate your business.

10/27/2018
Electrical engineer
Did a great job replacing tires