Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CAROLYN H.
10/13/2018
Service at Tallman's
Always friendly and professional employees at Tallman's.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business!

Rome, NY
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/20/2018
Great service in a timely manner.
Great service in a timely manner.
Highly recommended.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for the positive review Matt! We appreciate your business.

ROBERT S.
New Hartford, NY
Cadillac CT6 Sedan
09/14/2018
Price is right! But...
A New York inspection for only $10! Excellent! BUT, even though the paperwork says all four wheels were removed, no one checked the air pressure. So when I got home I had to find a place with free air and deal with that. It would have taken your guys two minutes.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2018

We apologize for your air pressures not being checked at your last visit. Stop in anytime for a air pressure check.

PM
PAUL M.
Marcy, NY
Volvo XC90
08/31/2018
tires and aleignment
The counter person was very helpful the mechanic had to do the aleignment twice and still isn’t right I will have to buy new tires and aleignment soon won’t go back there
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

Sorry you are having trouble with your alignment and tires. Give me a call to set up a free alignment check  and tire evaluation. Scott.

KL
KENNETH L.
GMC Acadia
08/12/2018
lof and tire rotation
was able to schedule when I wanted and was on time
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2018

KASANDRA S.
Marcy, NY
07/26/2018
Customer Service
My family has always raved about Tallmans because of the outstanding customer service and that hasn’t changed since my first clunker to my current vehicle- always a great experience at Tallmans, very helpful, friendly and always willing to explain everything to you- great people!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2018

Thaks for the positive review! Your business is always appreciated.

CN
CHARLES N.
Clayville, NY
Ram Dakota
06/03/2018
Slow leaking tire
I have had a slow tire leak for a while. Made an appointment to have it looked at. My vehicle was taken in on time, fixed, and was on my in a short amount of time.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2018

J
JAMES
Kia Optima
05/08/2018
Satisfied
I was very satisfied once again with the service I received .
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks for the positive review James. We always appreciate your business. By the way the car looks pretty cool!

Little Falls, NY
Nissan Rogue
04/24/2018
Convenient
Friendly service and felt very comfortable doing business with them
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business.

JAMES M.
04/23/2018
Everyone was very professional and courteous
Everyone was professional and courteous, work was done timely
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business.

New Hartford, NY
04/21/2018
Service was good and prices reasonable.
I had an oil change, snow tires removed, and NYS inspection,. I waited for the services to be done and was there just a little over 2 hours.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business.

PS
PATRICK S.
Ram 1500
04/20/2018
extremely disappointed
I brought in a "09 Hyundai Sonata for oil change and repair of driver side door, which was unable to be opened from the outside latch. The side latch, lock and window were all working fine before being worked on. After 2 1/2 hours and $82 later, the technician realized he could not fix it and a new latch assembly needed to be ordered. But now the door wouldn't close unless it was in the locked position and the window wouldn't descend completely down. After bringing this to the attention of the desk staff, he had another technician come out to the parking lot to look at the issues. I was told he would check with the original technician and get back to me. That was 1 month ago and haven't received any call.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2018

Hello we are sorry to hear about your unsatisfied visit to Tallmans Tire. We strive to please every customer the best we can. In your situation we didnt know you were waiting for a call back because we had given you an estimate for the latch that needed replacement. If the probelm has not been repaired yet we can waive the labor charge to replace the latch. Give us a call if you have any questions. Thank you.  Scott

KG
KRISTEN G.
04/10/2018
low tire check
I stopped in for a low tire reading, to find I had an unfixable hunk of metal stuck in the tire. They put on my spare and gave me some quotes on new tires before leaving. The customer service was excellent-greeted upon arrival, called by name, and given updates as the mechanic worked on the car. Overall, great trip even though I was hoping to just plug the leaking tire.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

EB
EDIN B.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/04/2018
I worked with Scott on getting my tires warrantied and changed out. Inspection of tires and claim was processed same day. All changes and work was done wuicllyafter the vehicle went into the shop. I’m happy with the work and would recommend others use them.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/04/2018

Thanks for the positive review! Really appreciated.

JO
JOHN O.
03/31/2018
john odell
When I need anything you guys are on top of things. Outstanding job
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2018

Thanks John. Happy easter!

NR
NICHOLE R.
Yorkville, NY
03/30/2018
Always knowledgeable and honest
Always gets me right in. They do exactly what you need done and don’t tell you that have other things wrong with your vehicle. Nice guys and great service.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2018

RP
ROGER P.
Whitesboro, NY
03/28/2018
Fisrt Time Customer - Truck Alignment
Needed a four wheel alignment on my new truck, after the installation of a leveling kit. Friends told me Tallmans was the place to go.
There were sure right. True professional process. Manager was attentive, knowledgeable, and listened to what my needs and expectations were. Work was performed in a very expedient manner. Sharp eyed technician noticed I needed a state inspection, so a call came to me to ask if I wanted the extra work performed before starting. Super happy. Charges were very fair. Detailed documentation of work and settings was an added bonus. Would highly recommend to anyone who is in need of good, solid, professional auto care.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and if anything else is needed be sure to give us a call.

TH
TODD H.
Oriskany, NY
Kia Optima
03/23/2018
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Quick service, competitive prices.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2018

RJ
RYAN J.
Hinckley, NY
03/23/2018
Kind staff
The staff here are absolutely great. They helped me finally figure out what was wrong with my vehicle and recommend what steps to take in getting it fixed.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2018

Thanks for the positive review Ryan! We appreciate your business.

BRYAN B.
Clark Mills, NY
Subaru B9 Tribeca
03/02/2018
Fixed car.
They did a great job on my car. Abs was shot. And car door was not shutting They replaced and fixed It. They are very honest. Didn’t overcharge. Will go there again. Very happy customer.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/03/2018

Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business. If anything else comes up be sure to give us a call . Thanks and have a great weekend.