Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

05/01/2019
Professionalism, courtesy
An altogether pleasant experience. Work done in timely fashion. Staff very nice to my granddaughter.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business! Have a great weekend!

JAMES S.
04/24/2019
Great service and friendly personnel.
Always prompt appointments, friendly personnel, and great service.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for the positive review. We always appreciate your business. Have a great weekend!

DA
DAVID A.
Yorkville, NY
04/24/2019
New Tires and Alignment!
Your staff there are very considerate and professional. My vehicle was in need of tires and alignment, which were completed in a timely manner. The vibration issue has been eliminated and there will be no more fighting the wheel, down the road! I will be visiting them again soon for some more required vehicle maintenance. Keep up the good work and we will be seeing you soon!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks for the great review! If anything is needed give us a shout or stop in. Have a great weekend Dave!

JOHN S.
Deansboro, NY
Subaru Legacy
04/23/2019
New Tires
I stopped at Tallmans to ask about new tires for my car. They gave a good price and speedy service of when it could be done. They also did a full inspection of the car and included the information with the receipt. Thank you for your speedy and confident service for my car
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. If anything is needed be sure to give us a call or stop in!

FG
FRED G.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/18/2019
Great overal service
Great brake and tire service. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff at the check in/out desk. A pleasure to do business with.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business and have a great weekend!

PD
PAUL D.
04/16/2019
Reliable service
I have numerous dealings with Tallmens.They are far best service center around. My only compliant is they are not an all service garage.

Always honest, always quality service. Fair prices.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for the positive review! We actually are a full service shop. We do work on most vehicles. Give us a call if anything at all is needed.

AARON B.
Buick LeSabre
04/03/2019
found problem
installed drive shaft. car no longer jerks WHEN letting off brakes. ABS BRAKE LIGHT CAME BACK ON AGAIN. AFTER INSTALLING NEW HUB.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review. Let us know when you want to get the car back in to scan your ABS light. Have a great day!

KG
KAREN G.
Marcy, NY
Subaru Impreza
03/31/2019
Tremendous service, professional, kind and courteous and good coffee! Scott is great!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. Have a great week!

BK
BEVERLY K.
Frankfort, NY
03/24/2019
Honest people
Went in thinking I had a brake issue and was going to spend a lot of $$. Checked everything out and it was ok. Cost zero dollars and have peace of mind. Thank you..
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad your brakes are still in good condition. If anything else is needed please give us a call. Have a great week!

CAROLYN H.
03/20/2019
Honest and courteous staff
Professional honest service every time!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business.

CA
CARL A.
Marcy, NY
Chrysler 300
03/17/2019
In on time, always good quick, quality service
.....
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the positive review. We always appreciate your business. Have a great week!

JANICE W.
02/25/2019
Fast and Thorough
I received prompt, complete service. All of my questions were answered. Treated with respect.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for the kind words and we always appreciate your business.

RK
RICH K.
Dodge Journey
02/20/2019
Just flat out honest good Bussiness
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2019

We appreciate the kind words. If anything is needed be sure to give us a call. Thanks and have a great weekend!

ZM
ZACH M.
Clinton, NY
Jeep Cherokee
02/10/2019
Inspection
Only shop I go to. Honest, knowledgeable mechanics. 👍🏼
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the positive review Zach. We always appreciate your business.  Sorry about the Rams game. I was pulling for ya.

KR
KARL R.
02/07/2019
Always polite and efficient.
Tallman's Tire an Auto Repair always seem to fit me in for an appointment when it is convenient for me (and stayed a bit later so that I could pick up my car).
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks or the positive review. I'm sure it was an error giving us 1 out of 5 stars. Please re score us.

JANET G.
02/05/2019
Friendly staff, clean and took care of my problem promptly.
Tallman's staff was friendly and promptly took care of my problem.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words and we always appreciate your business. Don't forget your free tire rotations every 6000 miles. Thanks again and have a great day!

JANICE W.
01/25/2019
Fast, complete, respectful
I walked in without an appointment to see if they could check why my tire pressure signal was on. Took my car right in, fixed the problem and I was on my way in minutes!
Kharl S., Sales Associate from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2019

Hi Janice,   Thankyou for your business and kind response to our service dept.  Thankyou for choosing our business location and we look forward to service your future needs.           sincerely,   Kharl Swartz

Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2019

Hi Janice,   Thank you for your business and kind response to our service dept.  Thank you for choosing our business location and we look forward to service your future needs.  Sincerely,   Kharl Swartz

CL
CAITLIN L.
Forestport, NY
Jeep Cherokee
01/08/2019
Great service!!!
I needed an inspection and had to wait for my vehicle. They had a wonderful and clean waiting area with tv magazines and coffee! And it only took 1/2 hour!!! Fantastic and friendly!!!!!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed your visit and if you need anything at all be sure to give us a call.

TD
THERESA D.
01/01/2019
Friendly excellent service
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 01/02/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for the positive review!

AARON B.
12/28/2018
convenience
Scott is a great service advisor. he's knowledgeable and effeceint. your mechanices are excellent. i trust in your garage
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business.