Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Yorkville

ANTHONY H.
Marcy, NY
02/19/2021
Hack job
Went in for an inspection, has one light out. Broke piece while removing it, hacked up light unit and areas around it trying to remove it and stripped out securing screw for it.
Did not give me a 10-day, did not say they would inspect for free after I fixed it. Which lucky was able to do myself with some epoxy and time. Not recommended!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Yorkville responded on 02/19/2021

Were sorry you didnt enjoy your visit at Tallmans Tire in Yorkville. According to records it shows your vehicle failed for inspection and the parts were not available on a Saturday. If any questions you can contact our Manager Scott @ 315-736-2442. Thanks and have a great day.

JO
JOHN O.
Utica, NY
Chevrolet SONIC
02/11/2021
John Odell
Service, Quality, they will look your vehicle over and make sure you are safe

JASON K.
Sauquoit, NY
Dodge GRAND CARAVAN
02/09/2021
Wonderful to work with
Honestly in 2013 I baught my first new car mainly because I was worn out from doing repairs on my own and liked the idea of a warranty. I work with Tallmann's because the staff is honest and trustworthy they have never tried to take me into unnecessary repairs. Automobile ownership isn't cheap and everyone know that prior to 100,000 miles most repairs you are going to run into are going to be wear and tear repairs that warranty coverage doesn't cover and tallmann's has done a good job keeping my vehicle going and running well.

BC
BRIAN C.
Hillsboro, OR
Ford EXPEDITION
02/09/2021
Recommended by family and I see why
Tallman's did a great job. My family in NY told me without a doubt that you were THE place to bring my vehicle for service while I was visiting here from the west coast.
Thanks for being what I needed.

KHARL S.
New York Mills, NY
Chevrolet HHR
02/07/2021
A warm family feeling
I had called about a loud exhaust problem and they took me right in. I dropped my HHR off and in no time they had a reasonable estimate and quickly did repairs. I always love and appreciate the great service and look forward to this spring for a new set of Firestone Allseasons. Thankyou Always,
Kharl Swartz

ZM
ZACH M.
Clinton, NY
Dodge DURANGO
01/31/2021
Reliable, honest, knowledgeable auto shop.
Only auto shop I go to!

New Hartford, NY
Ford RANGER
01/26/2021
Very pleased!
Great customer service, very knowledgeable and courteous. Had a level kit put in my truck and was very pleased with it. Staff did a great job. 👍👍👍

NG

Oneida, NY
Toyota CAMRY
01/23/2021
Your Service Manager Scott
Always does a good job, is honest and fair.

CHRIS C.
New York Mills, NY
Toyota TACOMA
01/21/2021
Very happy with all of Tallman’s staff they were very accommodating!!

TC
TIFFANY C.
Cherry Valley, NY
Ford EDGE
01/19/2021
Customer service
The Yorkville location fixed my car after the herkimer location screwed it up and their attitudes in herkjmer were shit no respect for customers or their vehicles timing absolutely horrid Yorkville office is way friendlier and willing to work with their customers and respect their customers and vehicles