Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

09/10/2019
yearly visit
They are always courteous and do fine work.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the positive review and we always appreciate your business!

CHRIS C.
Clinton, NY
Ram 1500
08/15/2019
Quick and friendly service
Had yet another great experience with Tallman’s. Got me in quickly, took care of my issue and had me on my way. Highly recommend!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service! Have a great upcoming weekend!

JEFF K.
08/09/2019
mechanic needs to follow a checklist
I came in for a routine oil change, tire rotation and NYS inspection. I dropped off and my car was done earlier than anticipated. I arrived to pick up my car and all was good until i started driving home. I heard a rattling noise that i couldn't figure out. I turned off the radio and A/C and it still remained. I continued my drive home which luckily was only five miles. the noise stops as i pulled in the driveway and shut the engine down. As soon as i get home I pop the hood to see if I see anything that stands out as it was not making this noise when i dropped it off. Whoever filled my oil never replaced the oil cap and it was sitting on the edge of the windshield. I had oil everywhere. I replaced the oil cap and returned to the garage right away. They were apologetic and cleaned the mess and topped off the oil. I've been going here for 20 years and I'll be honest this is the first problem i have ever had. that's the only reason I gave two stars instead of one. The oil techs need to follow a checklist. I was getting ready to go on a long trip and a blown engine would not have been good.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 08/09/2019

So sorry for the inconvenience from yesterday. We do follow a checklist when performing a service but an error was made. Again sorry for the inconvenience and have a great weekend.

Utica, NY
Chevrolet Impala Limited
08/06/2019
excellent service
every time we take our car in for service we get good service and our cars problems are corrected. tallmans has always been our number one place to take our car for repairs. plus the servicemen are so friendly and always helpful.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words and a great review! We always appreciate your business and have a great week!

A1
ALEX 1.
Yorkville, NY
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
07/30/2019
AH
Service is great!!!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2019

Thanks for the positive review! We appreciate your business.

PM
PAT M.
Marcy, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
07/20/2019
Fixed
Had a bead leak. Even though I had no extended warranty I think it should have been covered since the installation was less than 6 months old. Faulty installation.

Dodge Caliber
07/12/2019
Great customer service.
Staff was excellent at keeping me informed about everything that needed to be repaired. Repairs were done in a timely manner.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business! Have a great weekend!

New York Mills, NY
06/27/2019
Excellent cuistomer service.
Efficient Prompt Friemdly

Old Forge, NY
06/27/2019
Quote for time was right on
Appointment at 10 - car taken in within 7 minutes. Tire rotation and inspection completed less than an hour. Staff pleasant and courteous. Only complaint is tv too loud.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

JIM P.
06/21/2019
Great Customer Service!
Great service, friendly staff, reasonable prices!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

JUDY K.
06/19/2019
Welcome Atmosphere...Great Service
I had NYS inspection done today. Always feel welcome upon walking in the door. Scott is awesome! Waiting area is great. You can help yourself to free coffee while you wait. Hmmm....cookies would be nice!!! Plenty of seating, huge tv, clean rest rooms. I guess the only thing they could work on a bit is wait time. All in all a pleasant experience and they know what they are doing!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks for the great review Judy! Sorry if you had to wait longer than you wished and I will work on getting some cookies or snacks in the waiting area. Have a great day!

JO
JOHN O.
Utica, NY
Chevrolet Sonic
05/31/2019
Everything
Every time I go to Tallmans I get excellent service, love it there
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2019

Thanks for the review John. Hope you have a great weekend!

JERRY R.
05/21/2019
Top Notch Service
I have been coming to Tallmans for more years that I care to count. The service advisors (Carl and Scott) are top shelf. The actual service is always five stars. The only reason I would have any service done elsewhere might be a warranty or a recall requiring an original dealership. I have confidence in the quality of the service & repairs and am comfortable knowing they will do what's necessary to keep my vehicle roadworthy. I love the new online vehicle maintenance history feature. *****
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the positive review! Greatly appreciated. If anything else is needed be sure to give us a call or make an appointment on line. Again, thanks for choosing Tallmans Tire.

05/01/2019
Professionalism, courtesy
An altogether pleasant experience. Work done in timely fashion. Staff very nice to my granddaughter.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/02/2019

JAMES S.
04/24/2019
Great service and friendly personnel.
Always prompt appointments, friendly personnel, and great service.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for the positive review. We always appreciate your business. Have a great weekend!

DA
DAVID A.
Yorkville, NY
04/24/2019
New Tires and Alignment!
Your staff there are very considerate and professional. My vehicle was in need of tires and alignment, which were completed in a timely manner. The vibration issue has been eliminated and there will be no more fighting the wheel, down the road! I will be visiting them again soon for some more required vehicle maintenance. Keep up the good work and we will be seeing you soon!
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks for the great review! If anything is needed give us a shout or stop in. Have a great weekend Dave!

JOHN S.
Deansboro, NY
Subaru Legacy
04/23/2019
New Tires
I stopped at Tallmans to ask about new tires for my car. They gave a good price and speedy service of when it could be done. They also did a full inspection of the car and included the information with the receipt. Thank you for your speedy and confident service for my car
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. If anything is needed be sure to give us a call or stop in!

FG
FRED G.
New York Mills, NY
Chevrolet Traverse
04/18/2019
Great overal service
Great brake and tire service. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff at the check in/out desk. A pleasure to do business with.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business and have a great weekend!

PD
PAUL D.
04/16/2019
Reliable service
I have numerous dealings with Tallmens.They are far best service center around. My only compliant is they are not an all service garage.

Always honest, always quality service. Fair prices.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for the positive review! We actually are a full service shop. We do work on most vehicles. Give us a call if anything at all is needed.

AARON B.
Buick LeSabre
04/03/2019
found problem
installed drive shaft. car no longer jerks WHEN letting off brakes. ABS BRAKE LIGHT CAME BACK ON AGAIN. AFTER INSTALLING NEW HUB.
Scott K. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review. Let us know when you want to get the car back in to scan your ABS light. Have a great day!