Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Convenient
Friendly

RICHARD S.
08/23/2019
clean and easy to work with.
All work I had done by Tallman's Tire and Auto repair was performed in a profession manner. We are very satisfied.

SUSAN C.
07/25/2019
Inspection
Always have asarisfactuvisit at Tallmans in Herkimer. Only had inspection done and was able to get my wiper replaced. That was a plus as I was told for my car can only get wipers at a Ford dealership!
Thank ya!
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2019

HAPPY WE GOT YOU A WIPER TO FIT WITHOUT YOU HAVING TO TRAVEL TO THE DEALER.

Ilion, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/01/2019
Always friendly
Always happy with their service

MJ
MIKE J.
07/01/2019
good quick service at a fair price.
called late in the day Scott said he could work it in if I left it.i did ,he,called me less then an hour later that is was set. I Picked it up got a good report.and was pleased with the work. Mike J OHNSON.THANKS!!!

DAVID S.
06/29/2019
Almost completely satisfied.
I called for an inspection and was given an appointment almost immediately. A good thing. The car was brought in very soon and was completed within an hour. Another good thing. When the inspection was done the entire report was nicely explained to me. Yet another good thing. I didn't need anything except a new wiper. The one I had was too long and hit the side post. I had just replaced that one and the guide said that's the one I needed. So I put it on and it was too large. Worked great but a little too long. So I was told I had to have it replaced. So it was replaced. Guess what? It too was too long so now I have two blades that are too long. So next year to I end up with 3 blades too long? I didn't notice it until I was back on the road.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 07/01/2019

HELLO,  THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STOP ANY TIME WE WILL EXCHANGE THAT BLADE RIGHT OUT AND GET ONE THAT IS THE PROPER SIZE FOR YOUR CAR. WE WANT TO GET THIS RIGHT AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED

RF
RICK F.
06/27/2019
Scott is professional and interacts well with your customers
He even upsells correctly but not too pushy like your competitors
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 06/28/2019

Glad you dont feel pressured, we try to fix what is broke and make reasonable recomendations to maintain cars.

SJ
SHAUNA J.
Frankfort, NY
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
06/25/2019
Front end alignment
Prices are very reasonable. I had my vehicle back at the time I requested. Excellent customer service
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2019

THANK YOU, ANT TIME WE CAN HELP PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!!!!!!

KR
KEVIN R.
Cooperstown, NY
Ram Pickup
06/23/2019
friendly, efficient, honest, straightforward service
What else can you hope for than to be treated kindly and honestly? Once again, my visit to Tallman's was a pleasant one. The guys treated me great, my repairs were taken care of, and I was back on the road in a decent amount of time.

Thanks, Tallman's.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 06/24/2019

DOREEN S.
Taberg, NY
06/18/2019
As always the staff is friendly and professional. They did me a favor by accommodating my schedule and squeezing me into their schedule and I am always thankful for that. My only complaint was that my hubcaps were not securely replaced on the tire rims and the computer was not reset after my oil change. Despite this, I'll definitely be back!!

SA
SHERYL A.
Utica, NY
06/02/2019
So courteous!
The tech listened to my concerns, & explained everything to me in ways that I could understand. He went above & beyond what was expected.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 06/03/2019

HH
HAROLD H.
05/30/2019
snow tires
We went to get snow ties removed and summer tires put on. The estimate was $80. As they have done to my daughter , my friends and me , they came up with add-ons and cost me $147. WE WILL NOT GO BACK THERE EVER AND NIETHER WILL MY DAUGHTER AND MY FRIENDS. . They always say " we found something else and it will cost you additional". That's BS.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2019

HAROLD, SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY.
WE DID NOT FIND EXTRA WORK.  2 OF YOUR WHEEL STUDS ARRIVED AT OUR SHOP CROSS THREADED FROM A PREVIOUS REPAIR ELSEWARE
2 WHEEL STUDS BROKE ONE ON THE RIGHT FRONT AND ONE ON THE RIGHT REAR. WE MANAGED TO RETREAD THE RIGHT REAR FOR YOU (( AT NO CHARGE BY THE WAY)) REPLACED THE RIGHT FRONT ONE  AND 2 LUG NUTS. I'M SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WE SHOULD BE ON THE HOOK FOR THE REPAIR, BUT WE DID NOT INSTALL THE WHEELS PRIOR. WE DID NOT AND DO NOT FISH FOR UNNECESSARY REPAIRS. PLEASE BE SURE TO SHARE THE WHOLE STORY

RY
ROBERT Y.
Ilion, NY
05/29/2019
Good service, take the vehicle in at time of apt. Trust Scott and his team
Never had a problem with my service. Convenient, and good prices.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2019

WELL THANK YOU MR. YARDLEY THIS MEANS ALOT TO THE GUYS AND MYSELF

JOYCE P.
05/10/2019
Always accommodating!
I shown up to have my winter tires removed and the old ones put on but my old ones went missing! Helped me select new tires and checked my brakes. I ended up needing new back brakes and the front ones were spruced up. My appointment time ballooned and they made sure I was taken care of. Can't say enough about the wonderful service I always get when I come here! Thank you!
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 05/11/2019

DENISE F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/26/2019
Tallman's is my go-to!
Scott and his team are always great, the work is solid, and the prices are fair. There's even a decent waiting room with a TV and coffee maker for those of us who choose to hang out. What more can you ask from an auto repair shop?! =)
Highly recommend.

SAMATHA M.
Nissan Rogue
04/25/2019
Great service, Friendly staff
Always have a pleasant experience at Tallman's in Herkimer, NY. The staff is very knowledgeable and always friendly. I recommend them to everyone.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2019

THANK YOU, GLAD TO HELP, WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME

MJ
MIKE J.
Nissan Sentra
04/23/2019
good quick service at a fair price.
made an appointment.was done right on time.always good to do business there!!!
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2019

ALWAYS GLAD TO HELP
                 THANKS

LINDA M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/19/2019
The staff is friendly and professional and listens.
I shop and do business with Tallmans because of their efficiency, courtesy, and they listen and answer questions to the best of their ability
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2019

THANKS LINDA HAPPY TO BE HERE FOR YOU

Mercury Grand Marquis
04/10/2019
Close to our home,always make time for us
Experience always good there