2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Ok place to get oil changed

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Just oil change so it's on my records of doing maintenance as required for factory warranty.

Brenda S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great place
The people who work there make Tarr Hyundai a great place!!!

John H.
Dandridge, TN
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service quickly done
Dawn Matthews is such a people person and along with her service department team, I always feel that I get the best service possible. I had just learned of a family emergency before my appointment for the car to be serviced. Dawn saw to it that I got in and out quickly and even gave me a big hug along with her condolences. I'm so glad that she is back in the service department.
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words!  You and your family are very important to us and it was our pleasure to help you in this small way.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

RL
Richard L.
Jefferson City, TN
06/17/2019 Category: Service
pleast employees make a pleasent experience/honest
fast service, good price, great service manager and staff
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you so much for responding to our survey and also for your business!

Dandridge, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/16/2019 Category: Service
All the people were informative and seemed to genuinely care not just about me but about all the customers. The service was excellent.
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks so much for responding to our survey and for the positive feedback and kind words!

We value your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thomas B.
Bulls Gap, TN
06/08/2019 Category: Service
good friendly people.
It"s a relief to be dealing with people you can trust.
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so much for responding to our survey and for the vote of confidence!

We truly appreciate you!

06/07/2019 Category: Service
personal settings
Great last minute appointment for oil change. Just wish they had not changed my seat and put theirs in. They changed both number one and number 2 settings.
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We appreciate your business and we also appreciate your feedback.

RP
Richard P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyumdai of Morristown
Very nice and professional staff . Fixed my car and have had no issues with it since. Even gave me my Veteran discount. Can't ask for anything bettter!
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you so much for responding to our survey and for the positive feedback!

Also, most importantly, thank you for your service to our country!

LP
Larry P.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Tarr Hyundai always does a great job!
When the dealership cares about its customers, the experience is always good. Tarr Hyundai has a great team!
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you so much!  We truly appreciate your business!

06/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Done Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony B.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Simply the best!
The main reason why I continue to return to the Hyundai dealership now owned by Tarr In Morristown Tennessee is because of the customer service that I received from Dawn in the service department. She is simply the best. A superstar employee for sure. Something as simple as remembering my name when I return as a customer means a lot. It shows she takes the time to get to know her customers. I hope this message is passed along to Dawn she deserves the recognition.
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and for the kind words!  Nothing pleases us more than taking care of our customers, both the long time customers and our new customers!

We truly value your business!

Margaret C.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
The people and service
The people are very helpful and friendly. Service has always been real good and they go over what they need to do before doing it
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your business and for the positive feedback!  It is our pleasure to serve you!

2018 Hyundai Kona
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Bought our new Kona there. They worked hard to get us the best financing and great customer service. So I took my car back for regular maintenance before a trip and had the same experience. Thank you.

Thank you so much for responding to our survey and for the positive feedback!

We truly appreciate your business!

KW
Kathy W.
Knoxville, TN
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Dawn runs the best service department hands down
Dawn is so friendly and makes it a point to be certain that your service experience is great
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for responding to our survey and for the kind words!

It is always a pleasure to see you!

Knoxville, TN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Sevierville, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2019 Category: Service
👍
Very professional and I could not ask for better service.
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks so much for responding to our survey and for kind words!  We truly appreciate your business!

Cynthia H.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
Great service, just wished your service center was open on Saturday. I had to leave work early just to make my appointment. I live and work over 30 minutes from dealership.
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey.  As we grow, we are working on ways to make service more easily available to our customers.

Thank you for the feedback, we are working to resolve this issue.

GM
Gary M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Attention
Dawn is one of the best, if not the best service managers in the auto industry.
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Gary, for the positive feedback and the kind words!  We truly appreciate your business and it was so good to see you again!

TH
Tanya H.
Jefferson City, TN
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Much faster. Prices are better
DEBRA M., Fixed Operations Manager from Tarr Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks Tanya, it is always a pleasure to serve you and we truly appreciate your business!