Jerry L.
Frakes, KY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Had a recall notice and the folks there were first rate. Quick and super nice.

Newport, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Quick, courteous and friendly
CASSONDRA R C. from Tarr Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We always look forward to helping you.

Brenda S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Tarr Hyundai is the Best!!
Roxanne, Sam and the whole crew are the best!! Thanks guys for all you do, and for being there when needed!!!
CASSONDRA R C. from Tarr Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you Brenda. We always look forward to seeing you!

Knoxville, TN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Kathy
The friendly staff is always keeping you up to date on the situation and very helpful
CASSONDRA R C. from Tarr Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

07/02/2020 Category: Service
Poor recommendations
I went in for an oil change and tire rotation because I had a coupon. They did their multipoint inspection and came back recommending new brake pads all around and two new tires. It’s hard to tell about the brakes since the pad thickness isn’t easily seen, but they tried to tell me they were metal on metal which clearly isn’t true. Once I got home, I checked the tires myself and they were in great condition - nearly brand new. It hadn’t been long since I changed them. I don’t appreciate not knowing if they’re ever telling the truth or not.
Stacy S., DPSM from Tarr Hyundai responded on 07/05/2020

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and share your experience. Our goal is to ensure all of our customers are completely satisfied and we would like the opportunity to discuss your visit further.
Please reach out to our manager Scott Brooks at your earliest convenience.

Dawn H.
TN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/27/2020 Category: Service
customer service
They were qreat to work with. And were very Thorough. Roxanne and Scott were awesome!
CASSONDRA R C. from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the great words Dawn! We enjoyed helping you! Let us know when you need us again!

Pennington Gap, VA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Oh well
If it’s covered in my warranty I shouldn’t have to pay.
CASSONDRA R C. from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Per the conversation you had with the service manager, we are looking into the condition with your vehicle. Thank you for filling out our survey.

NP
Nathan P.
Bean Station, TN
06/20/2020
Great team at Tarr
My buying experience at Tarr Hyundai was GREAT! Brian's knowledge and patience with explaining everything I had questions on was exceptional. The Manager Charity was very professional and helpful in helping me make the decision on my new Santa Fe as well. Great team at Tarr.
CASSONDRA R C. from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for filling out a survey. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Laughton S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Review

Jim K.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Elantra check up and warning lights.
They were very good about keeping me informed as to the progress of the checkup. I appreciate that.

Jonathan R.
New Market, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional
Prompt service with a smile. Pleasant experience.

CT
Constance T.
Jefferson City, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Thoroughness, courtesy, speed of service
So grateful to have an honest, dependable business that will take care of my car!
CASSONDRA R C. from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

TC
Thomas C.
Putney, KY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Great job. Quick service.
CASSONDRA R C. from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

HJ
Henry J.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/03/2020 Category: Service
CASSONDRA R C. from Tarr Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Jefferson City, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Scott explained the process and the repairs were done as stated. Everyone was professional.
CASSONDRA R C. from Tarr Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for the awesome survey! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.