DA
David A.
04/16/2021
David Ashburn
The care they take with my truck is awesome. I wouldn't take to any other mechanic. They have serviced 3 of my trucks and the professionalism is unparalleled to other shops I have went to in the past. Honesty and great reputation hard to find in there business and I have found it with Autoextend.

Kevin B.
04/15/2021
These folks are great! That pretty much says it all.
The best customer service in automobile service without question. Reasonable prices, sound advice, fast and friendly service can all be expected at AutoExtend.

AH
Arron H.
Ford Econoline
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Arron said Eric handled everything with him. He provided excellent customer service. He also was very pleased with the service end of things.

Joshua K.

Christian L.
Tennessee
Honda Civic Cpe
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Christian said the business is very professional, do what they say they're going to do and when they say it will be done. He said they are easy to work with and he will continue to use them in the future.

Doug P.
03/24/2021
Always ready to solve my vehicle problems. Courteous, professional, honest. And, non judgmental !
I called with an emergency (likely my fault) and they evaluated the situation, got me running long enough to get to their shop, and fixed that. Even worked me in for an oil change without an appointment. All by 9:30 AM in the morning. I didn't even call them until a little after 8:00 AM. Great people, kind of like that Uncle we all wished we'd had who was always ready to bail us out of a jam.

RF
Russ F.
Mercury Marauder
03/23/2021
Honest and excellent prices
I recently had my tires replaced. The price was as good as any internet site offered, and they didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need, like a lot of tire shops try to do. This is a great place to have your auto work performed!

Ronnie M.
Kia Optima
03/23/2021
Honest, Reasonable and Pleasant
Scott has always been pleasant and professional. The work is reasonably priced and done in a very timely manner.

DK
Darren K.
Kingston, TN
03/20/2021
The staff is friendly and they take the time to get things done right. Making an appointment is easy and they get you in and out quickly. I trust them with all my vehicles.

Marie S.
Dodge Charger
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Marie said that she's been there before and she always has a good experience. She is a very satisfied customer.

DA
Debbie A.
Powell, TN
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Debbie said the business was trustworthy and they provided excellent service.

EH
Elizabeth H.
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the employees were excellent and the young man who waited on her was very caring and very knowledgeable.

RO
Robert A. O.
Toyota Tundra
03/11/2021
Quick and efficient
I appreciate the fact that I was able to make my appointment quickly and that the work was done in a timely manner.

Dave H.

Mark S.
Sharps Chapel, TN
03/05/2021
Great Trust
Scott and the guys always work hard to get the fix done right along with a fair price.