Mike R.
07/24/2021
Trusted and reliable
They always make me feel like I can trust their work, at a fair price. I never worry about if I can get the work done chapter or better elsewhere (Cheaper is not always better anyway). Whatever services they recommend that I have done, I generally just tell them to go ahead and do the work. I trust that they have my best interest in mind. They don't try to upsell me on things I don't need. And they don't seem to over charge. Just good solid work you can trust at a fair price. And for me, I am not from around here, I have no family here. So I had just taken a chance when I needed my truck serviced. I'm glad I brought it to AutoXtend, and I have no reason to look elsewhere for vehicle servicing.

Becky B.
Powell, TN
07/22/2021
Great as always!
The fellows at Autoxtend do great work. They are efficient and friendly. It’s always a pleasure to do business with them.

Lesley B.

Martha B.
Mercury Mariner
07/21/2021
Martha B
Atmosphere is friendly and very professional! An estimate is always given before work is done if needed.

Dianne M.
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Dianne said the staff members have always been very good, honest people and she enjoys going there.

Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2021
Great place to have car serviced
The work was performed in a very timely manner. The work was high quality and prices were reasonable.

Denise R.
Cadillac Escalade
07/14/2021
Thanks AutoXtend
This is a nice clean and friendly place that feels like a safe choice.
I appreciate the workers, who seem honest, dependable and helpful.

Sidney M.
Nissan Pickup
07/14/2021
Professional service with a sincere effort to assure your vehicle is operating at its peak performance!

Joyce G.
Nissan Rogue
07/12/2021
Great people very nice and clean. they do great job on my car.
everything was perfect.

WR
William R.
07/09/2021
Efficiency, courtesy, communication re: problem.
Was completely satisfied with the experience. Took much less time than I expected. Staff communicated all all problems identified and work required.

EW
Eddie W.
07/09/2021
They do great work
Great work honest assessment of problems. Very willing to help customers.

Ryan H.
Kia Telluride
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said that he was very pleased with their service.

Mark D.
Nissan Rogue
06/30/2021
Fast, Honest, complete service for my vehicles when I want it done.

NH
Nick H.
06/23/2021
Nicks Review
These guys always take such good care of me when I come in to have maintenance on a vehicle. The customer service is bar none and they will never try to do work that doesn’t need to be done. I moved 30 minutes away and still go out of my way to take my vehicles to AutoXtend.

DA
David A.
06/20/2021
David Ashburn
Auto extend seems to amaze me. I would trust no other shop but them. Scott and the gang are truly honest and skilled at what they do. I highly recommend if your looking for honest mechanics to service your car or truck Auto extend it is.