RF
Russ F.
Ram Pickup
02/26/2020
Reliable and predictable
I do some of my own vehicle maintenance and steer away from the dealerships. When I get past the my level of expertise or just cannot do the work for some reason, I always go to AutoXtend. The reason is that they are always friendly, honest, reliable and predictable. I have taken several friends there and they have had the same experience with their vehicle work.

Martha S.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Martha said the service is excellent service at a fair price. She said they are very courteous and thorough.

PS
Patricia S.
Pleasant View, TN
INFINITI QX80
02/18/2020
Courteous, friendly and trustworthy service.
I feel fully confident in the service I receive at AutoXtend. On my first vist they were very honest with me regarding the break issues on my vehicle. As a woman, honesty means a lot when taking her vehicle in for service. Honesty & excellent service brought me back to AutoXtend.

Ronnie M.
02/18/2020
Satisfied Customer
My work was performed quicker and cheaper than expected

AP
Amber P.
Honda Element
02/13/2020
they are excellent they are excellent
They are nice and friendly and don't bash u for what u drive and seem fast to and the price is not that bad.

TL
Terri L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Terri said they are really good and really nice. She feels like they are reliable and she can trust them.

PA
Pam A.
Volkswagen Eos
02/09/2020
Awesome people
I was very impressed with the service and the facility was so clean and neat !!

ER
Ernest R.
Powell, TN
Buick LeSabre
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Ernest said that he enjoyed going out to the business, it was a great place to go.

WS
Wes S.
01/30/2020
Clutch
Clutch pedal locked up on me in the upright position, AutoXtend helped me get vehicle towed in, gave me estimate on worst case situation, kept me notified of situation which ended up not being the worst case, made repairs in a timely manner including having to fabricate a couple of parts saving me even more money. Excellent attention to detail, very happy, highly recommend this shop.

RO
Robert A. O.
01/24/2020
Fast, friendly service
The tire pressure warning light was on in one of our cars. I called and was seen immediately. Problem was resolved quickly. Many thanks

Larry B.
Kia Sportage
01/23/2020
Larry B
Professional service, clean waiting room, fast service.

David D.
GMC Pickup
01/18/2020 Category: Service
David said he was very satisfied with the service and he appreciated the care.

Toyota Tundra
01/16/2020
Fast, friendly service
Needed an oil change for my truck. I was able to schedule my appointment quickly. The service was done in a timely manner. Staff is always helpful and friendly.

LF
Larry F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Larry said the staff does what they say, are good at what they do, and he is very happy with the business.

Dave H.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/09/2020
Quick Repair
Came in with noise from fan Quickly diagnosed and although late in the day they were able to repair before closing time