Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Carl W.
Ripley, OH
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dona. She said the facility did not make a successful repair and the vehicle broke down miles from the facility and is still stuck there.

Shelly M.
Land Rover Discovery
10/14/2017
Fast and friendly
They do what you ask them to do at a fair price.

TL
Tracy L.
Maynardville, TN
Dodge Dakota
06/24/2013 Category: Service
Tracy said they fixed her brakes. She told them her radiator was bubbling. They changed her radiator cap, but the radiator got worse after the repairs. Her vehicle overheated and she had to call a wrecker to tow her vehicle. She went elsewhere to purchase a water pump and a radiator. The personnel were nice enough, though. She would not recommend them because their repairs were not right. Even though she would not recommend their repairs, their service was recommendable.
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 06/26/2013
Tracy, we apologize for you having trouble with your cooling system after our repair of your brakes. I spoke to Kevin who was the Service Writer who dealt with your repair. We did not see any coolant issues other than a radiator cap seal broken and because of the severity and cost of the brake issues were replacing the cap as a cost savings measure and were awaiting your report as if there were other problems. Our intent was to prevent further costs and we had reason from the information we were given as to expect the problems you incurred with your water pump and radiator. We do apologize for your inconvenenience and would have loved to have assisted you in repairing the cooling system you had. We are sorry we did not locate the problem and contact you with it. If we can help you with this or you would like to discuss it we will be happy to and if you have any trouble with the brake repair call us immediately. Thank you for letting us know. Rob Vandergriff

RD
Russ D.
Ford Expedition
04/23/2013
Totally SHOCKED!!!
Rob,

I was shocked to have you call me so soon with concern with what had happened and wanting to refund money to me for the service I had done at your shop. I greatly appreciate this action due to the unusual circumstance of the visit and your personal concern that I well understand you have to your customers.
I thank you for your call, and for any company to go out of their way to ensure their customer is happy like you did is unheard of. You bet I will be returning to have work completed on my familys vehicles. I travel often, and to now know there is someone I can call for help is very nice.

Russ

04/23/2013
I don't know if I will return?
I was somewhat shocked when I was charged $33.75, including a hazard fee of .90 which Im sure was not used on my very short, no work visit.
When taking the car in for AC check. I told them the AC system is not getting 12 VDC power supplied to the AC compressor but the system still seems to be charged up.
After the service tech took the car in and looked over it and plugging the pressure gages on it I was told the compressor was not getting power, but gas pressure was in the system (which I stated when setting up service) and it would be a $79 charge to look further into it.
The car was not in the garage for more than 10 minutes before I was called up and told the this information.
I don't know why I was not told of the higher service fee for trouble shooting before allowing them to work on my car? I was hoping to find a car repair business close to my house that was respectable to use. I didn't find it here, not yet anyhow.
I can still see the look on the lady's face, like she didn't want to tell me, when she told me what I owed for what work was actually done.
The staff does seem very friendly and I'm sure competent in the work they do based on reviews read, but I must have came in on the wrong day?
Question to Autoxtend: why was my car brought in to your shop for a ($29.99 + .90 + tax) $33.75 OTD service when it was stated the AC system was not getting the required DC voltage up front before serviced, and trouble shooting was at a different rate? This simple communication could have saved us time, understanding and future business together.
I currently feel I got ripped off $33.75!!!
This was a small amount of money for what you possibly could have received in the future.
If you feel you would like to discuss this event with me anytime, please let me know.
Russ D
romeodz@yahoo.com
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 04/24/2013
Russ, Without a doubt we missed the mark completely on handling your a/c problem diagnosis. I will try to reach you by phone today to offer a refund for the charge and apologize for what was a complete communication failure on our behalf. I am very sorry for our poor handling of your issue and more importantly not meeting expectations. We will repair the communication issue today. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Rob Vandergriff

Sandy C.
06/17/2012
Where's the Mechanic?!
The service is fast, and the prices extremely high, but the personal touch ain't there. While the receptionist/secretary is quite good at her job, second-hand explanations aren't enough when I'm shelling out over $1200! The mechanic should take a few minutes from his expensive labor time to explain the problem and solution.
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 06/18/2012
Ms. Capps, We have apparently dropped the ball somewhere on our side in communicating with you. I will call you today to find out what we can do to correct the problem and deliver on your expectations. Our sincere apologies. Scott Lane

OB
O. B.
Maynardville,TN
08/19/2011 Category: Service
Mr. B. said this business overcharged him. He would not recommend this business for service because of the reasons already stated. He probably will not be back to this business.

NK
Nathan K.
11/20/2019
Friendliness, great prices
First time using AutoXTend but very pleased. Recommended by family that has been coming here for a while. Will make this the place we get our vehicles serviced because of the friendliness, being a local business, and offering what I believe to be the best prices.

Shelly M.
Land Rover Discovery
11/19/2019
Good service, as usual
I got my vehicle winterized and an oil change. They did it super fast and I couldn't believe how little they charged me.

Corryton, TN
Nissan Frontier
11/18/2019
Tire Service - Repair
They were able to provide a quick appointment time. The level of service was exceptional. Thank you for taking the time to show me the actual root cause of issue and providing honest feedback.

Mary S.
Maynardville, TN
Chevrolet Colorado
11/15/2019
Awesome work ethics
I love the people. Honest and good work.

Mark S.
Sharps Chapel, TN
11/15/2019
Prompt Professional Service
Extremely professional service at a fair price. Very easy to work with, along with an explanation of problem/issue.

GP
George P.
Saturn VUE
11/10/2019
Excellent Work
As usual the work was high quality and done expeditiously. Thanks.

11/02/2019
Accommodating to my time frame. Friendly upon my arrival. No long wait. Fair pricing.

Brock M.
11/01/2019
They helped me out again
I stopped by because my tire kept losing pressure. I didn't have an appointment. But they had my tire repaired and I was back on the road in less than 30 minutes.

EW
Eddie W.
10/31/2019
Great service staff always willing to help
Great place to take your car. So glad we found them. Good people.

Oak Ridge, TN
10/31/2019
Quick, honest service by a reputable auto service provider.

Mark/Susan C.
10/30/2019
Satisfied Customer
Excellent customer service at a fair price! Thank you.

EE
Eric E.
Nissan Sentra
10/29/2019
Top notch!
These guys always provide fast, thorough, and quality customer service.

RO
Robert A. O.
Toyota Tundra
10/29/2019
Quality service
I needed new tires and struts. The work was done quickly. The ride in my truck has greatly improved. I appreciate the time and attention given to my vehicle.

Dewey S.
Nissan Sentra
10/27/2019
Great Customer Service!
Great customer service! Needed tires and brake work on a Friday afternoon and Scott along with the technicians took great care of me. All the work was completed quickly while I waited. I recently moved into an adjacent neighborhood and will be using them on a regular basis now for vehicle maintenance.