Mary S.

Steve M.
Volkswagen Eos
02/25/2021
Always satisfied!
The staff is always professional and courteous. They take time to answer all my questions. I am super happy with the great work they do!

Amber S.
02/24/2021
Service that goes above and beyond!
My excellent experience started before I ever walked in the door! Between them taking very good care of my daughter previously and them answering every question we called with I was already impressed! The day of my service only proved even more, that we finally found a true "home shop". I was stuck in a line right in front of the shop for about 20-30mins for what at first glance, appeared to be a wreck. Come to find out it was what we will call a "medical" incident that the guys jumped in and helped with until first responders arrived...great vehicle service and community service and compassion?!? Could it be? Then as promised they delivered high quality work, at amazing prices and in record time! Phenomenal. Words can not describe the experience we have had with AutoXtend. To say we will be back is an understatement. I will never use another service provider as long as these guys are around!!

Roger M.
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Roger said this business had a fair process and quick turn around. He appreciates the way he was treated here.

Bridgett M.
Tennessee
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Bridgett said they are the best. Great mechanics. Great customer service. Reasonable price.

PS
Penny S.
02/20/2021
Reliable services
Always dependable.

Kenny B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Kenny said they are good mechanics there. They do good work.

Joel R.

Mark S.
Sharps Chapel, TN
01/29/2021
Extremely Satisfied
Identified and explained the problem. Prompt service and they were extremely accommodating based on my travel schedule.

PM
Peter M.
GMC Terrain
01/28/2021
Solid Service...Like Always
Dropped off my vehicle for an appointment the following day...they were able to fit me in right away and I was on my way in no-time. Routine oil change, found a nail in a tire, and resolved a tire pressure monitoring false signal. I've done business with these guys for about 3 years and won't trust anyone else...never disappointed!!!

TC
Terry C.
01/23/2021
2013 Town and county van
I had a great experience Very helpful and friendly group of guys Excellent And timely manner on the work done on my Van And very satisfied

BG
Beverly G.
Nissan Rogue Select
01/23/2021
The professionalism and courtesy the staff has for their customers.
I am always given a quote for any work that is to be done even work that is expected in the future they give me a quote. I feel they are fair and honest which means a lot to me.

Caleb C.
01/19/2021
Amazing service with solid warranties
After my dealer let me drive off with tires that were so bad they shredded on the road, I was lucky enough to have my tires shred right outside AutoXtend. They got me back on the road and I have trusted them with my car since. Most recently, I had to get the brake light switch fail again after it had been replaced nearly two years ago. Unlike most places, AutoXtend's warranty goes for 2 years so my brake light switch was still covered. Got it replaced for free and am super happy. These folks are amazing.

OB
Olga B.
01/15/2021
Dependable service
After being towed to Autoxtend for an alternator breakdown, they quickly replaced parts including the battery. The new alternator proved defective, and their warranty coverage was great and fast. Thanks for doing such a terrific job.

WC
Walter C.
Blaine, TN
Chevrolet Sonic
01/15/2021
Friendly Staff and Good Service.
AutoeXtend is the shop I take all my car's too. I highly recommend them!