Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Rebecca W.
Nissan Maxima
08/17/2019
My Visit
Even though my visit resulted in a set of new tires, as always the service was great and the staff very professional. I really appreciate how I am informed of the needs of my vehicle and then I am given options as to what I can do about meeting those needs.

Moriah C.
Hyundai Azera
08/17/2019
Fast and Efficient
Came in to have two headlight bulbs replaced. Took less than 30 minutes and all staff was friendly, helpful, and professional.

Mark D.
08/16/2019
Battery Install
Excellent job on the battery install. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Thanks for the quick service.

LD
Lisa D.
08/16/2019
Friendly and reasonable, great work!
I always bring my car here. Everyone is very friendly and the work is always done on time. My son brings his truck here now. Scott and everyone else are great to work with.

Janet C.
Tennessee
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Janet said they have always been good to her.

LF
Larry F.
08/14/2019
Customer Service. Techs that know what they are doing.
I was looking for a home town place where customer service was important and they cared about their customers and the techs knew what they were doing. FOUND IT AT AUTOXTEND!!!

JN
Jim N.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service provided by this business could not have been any better.

JN
Jim N.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service provided by this business could not have been any better.

CR
Candy R.
08/11/2019
Great place
I’ve come to depend on the great service I receive from Auto Extend. They always give me answers regarding any concerns I may have. The service is top notch. I recommend them to all my friends.

Joshua K.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/07/2019
Professional, polite, quick.
It is very easy to schedule an appointment, and everyone who I encountered was extremely friendly and professional. They did a great job with my truck and were much quicker and more efficient than other places I’ve had dealings with.

08/03/2019
Great service staff always willing to help
Would always take my cars here.

Ray / Lauren M.
08/02/2019
2008 Ford Escape Water Pump
Fast, friendly, honest, and at a fair enoigh price not to get me to just do it myself.

James P.
Buick LaCrosse
07/31/2019
Extremely fast, efficient, and quality service even for just a slow leaking tire!
All I had was a slow leak in a tire on my 2017 Lacrosse and they took me in immediately and before I could read the sports section in the local paper they said they fixed my tire! Total time couldn't
Have been 15 minutes! That's service! Thank you very much Autoextend.

Blaine, TN
Jeep Liberty
07/31/2019
Great service.
Stopped by without an appointment and they were still able to take care of my car quickly.

RF
Russ F.
Mercury Marauder
07/26/2019
Fast and reliable as usual
I took my vehicle in for a front brake job. The whole appointment was completed in just over an hour and I was on my way. This shop is consistent in quality and they value YOUR time!

SD
Steve D.
Tennessee
Volvo S60
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Steve said they did a good job.

07/24/2019
Exactly what I expected
My work was done in a reasonable time and for the price I was quoted. No upsell. No hassle. Friendly staff.

AF
Amanda F.
07/20/2019
Awesome service
I always leave knowing my vehicle is better than it originally came in.

WC
Walter C.
Blaine, TN
Kia Soul
07/20/2019
Friendly Staff and good Service.
I trust the guys at AutoXtend. They do great work at a reasonable price.

DT
Dale T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Dale said he was pleased with the business and has been going to them for years.