Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Oak Ridge, TN
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2019
Reasonable prices
We were quoted a price when we brought in our car, and the actual labor and parts ended up being less than the quote. How often does that happen in the auto service world?! Great guys and great service!

Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2019
Tire repair
We stopped in due to low air pressure in one tire. Turns out it had a nail in it. The tire was repaired and we were on our way in about ten minutes. Excellent service.

BD
Billy D.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Billy said they are always honest and do a good job.

Shelly M.

Powell, TN
Mercury Sable
11/22/2019
Very satisfied
Knowledge accuracy prompt but mostly friendly service

John S.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/21/2019 Category: Service
John said this business was courteous. He said they serviced his vehicle quickly.

VG
Vince G.
Powell, TN
GMC Envoy
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Vince said that they listened to what his vehicle needed. The communication between the all the guys is great. He's been going there for years and he plans on going back. They have some good guys working there. Scott up front and Shane works in the back. Jeff and John are great. too.

NK
Nathan K.
11/20/2019
Friendliness, great prices
First time using AutoXTend but very pleased. Recommended by family that has been coming here for a while. Will make this the place we get our vehicles serviced because of the friendliness, being a local business, and offering what I believe to be the best prices.

Shelly M.
Land Rover Discovery
11/19/2019
Good service, as usual
I got my vehicle winterized and an oil change. They did it super fast and I couldn't believe how little they charged me.

Corryton, TN
Nissan Frontier
11/18/2019
Tire Service - Repair
They were able to provide a quick appointment time. The level of service was exceptional. Thank you for taking the time to show me the actual root cause of issue and providing honest feedback.

Mary S.
Maynardville, TN
Chevrolet Colorado
11/15/2019
Awesome work ethics
I love the people. Honest and good work.

Mark S.
Sharps Chapel, TN
11/15/2019
Prompt Professional Service
Extremely professional service at a fair price. Very easy to work with, along with an explanation of problem/issue.

GP
George P.
Saturn VUE
11/10/2019
Excellent Work
As usual the work was high quality and done expeditiously. Thanks.

11/02/2019
Accommodating to my time frame. Friendly upon my arrival. No long wait. Fair pricing.

Brock M.
11/01/2019
They helped me out again
I stopped by because my tire kept losing pressure. I didn't have an appointment. But they had my tire repaired and I was back on the road in less than 30 minutes.

EW
Eddie W.
10/31/2019
Great service staff always willing to help
Great place to take your car. So glad we found them. Good people.

Oak Ridge, TN
10/31/2019
Quick, honest service by a reputable auto service provider.

Mark/Susan C.
10/30/2019
Satisfied Customer
Excellent customer service at a fair price! Thank you.

EE
Eric E.
Nissan Sentra
10/29/2019
Top notch!
These guys always provide fast, thorough, and quality customer service.

RO
Robert A. O.
Toyota Tundra
10/29/2019
Quality service
I needed new tires and struts. The work was done quickly. The ride in my truck has greatly improved. I appreciate the time and attention given to my vehicle.