RD
Ford Expedition
05/13/2013
Totally SHOCKED!!!
Rob,

I was shocked to have you call me so soon with concern with what had happened and wanting to refund money to me for the service I had done at your shop. I greatly appreciate this action due to the unusual circumstance of the visit and your personal concern that I well understand you have to your customers.
I thank you for your call, and for any company to go out of their way to ensure their customer is happy like you did is unheard of. You bet I will be returning to have work completed on my familys vehicles. I travel often, and to now know there is someone I can call for help is very nice.

Russ

04/23/2013
I don't know if I will return?
I was somewhat shocked when I was charged $33.75, including a hazard fee of .90 which Im sure was not used on my very short, no work visit.
When taking the car in for AC check. I told them the AC system is not getting 12 VDC power supplied to the AC compressor but the system still seems to be charged up.
After the service tech took the car in and looked over it and plugging the pressure gages on it I was told the compressor was not getting power, but gas pressure was in the system (which I stated when setting up service) and it would be a $79 charge to look further into it.
The car was not in the garage for more than 10 minutes before I was called up and told the this information.
I don't know why I was not told of the higher service fee for trouble shooting before allowing them to work on my car? I was hoping to find a car repair business close to my house that was respectable to use. I didn't find it here, not yet anyhow.
I can still see the look on the lady's face, like she didn't want to tell me, when she told me what I owed for what work was actually done.
The staff does seem very friendly and I'm sure competent in the work they do based on reviews read, but I must have came in on the wrong day?
Question to Autoxtend: why was my car brought in to your shop for a ($29.99 + .90 + tax) $33.75 OTD service when it was stated the AC system was not getting the required DC voltage up front before serviced, and trouble shooting was at a different rate? This simple communication could have saved us time, understanding and future business together.
I currently feel I got ripped off $33.75!!!
This was a small amount of money for what you possibly could have received in the future.
If you feel you would like to discuss this event with me anytime, please let me know.
Russ D
romeodz@yahoo.com
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 04/24/2013
Russ, Without a doubt we missed the mark completely on handling your a/c problem diagnosis. I will try to reach you by phone today to offer a refund for the charge and apologize for what was a complete communication failure on our behalf. I am very sorry for our poor handling of your issue and more importantly not meeting expectations. We will repair the communication issue today. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Rob Vandergriff

06/12/2021
This was my third experience with them. As usual always friendly, knowledgeable. I love the fact that they don’t try to sell something that you don’t need! Thank you

JJ
Jack J.
Powell, TN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Jack said he got good service, had no problems and he will be back.

John G.
06/09/2021
great and helpful service
they were very timely and courteous with their service

EW
Eddie W.
06/08/2021
Great people are always glad to help
Love this place. I can believe what is told to me about my car

Blaine, TN
Jeep Liberty
06/02/2021
My Shop for all my cars
This is the only Shop I use for all my cars.

Sidney M.
Nissan Pickup
05/13/2021
Friendly, curteous staff who are honest
Appreciated staff's frankness about my specific problems and the best way to handle!

BD
Barbara D.
Nissan Sentra
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Barbara said she's dealt with this facility for a long time and the staff is very capable.

RO
Robert A. O.
Toyota Tundra
05/11/2021
I needed to replace my wiper blades. They looked up the size of blades I needed and installed them.

LW
Laura W.
05/09/2021
Keeping my Camry rolling
Always fast and friendly service.

Jason B.
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Jason said they give quality service and they keep him updated.

DK
Darren K.
Kingston, TN
05/06/2021
Constantly Good Service
The staff are really good at what they do and I can expect a honest answer to questions. Easy to work with around my schedule and always willing to help. I would recommend AutoExtend to all my friends.

05/06/2021
Honestly. Customer service. Integrity. Knowledge
We can always count on excellent service, knowledgeable staff, and informative customer service

Jim D.
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Jim said he would recommend this business for service.

Martha B.
Mercury Mariner
05/01/2021
Martha B
Excellent customer service and complete honesty!