RD
Ford Expedition
04/23/2013
Totally SHOCKED!!!
Rob,

I was shocked to have you call me so soon with concern with what had happened and wanting to refund money to me for the service I had done at your shop. I greatly appreciate this action due to the unusual circumstance of the visit and your personal concern that I well understand you have to your customers.
I thank you for your call, and for any company to go out of their way to ensure their customer is happy like you did is unheard of. You bet I will be returning to have work completed on my familys vehicles. I travel often, and to now know there is someone I can call for help is very nice.

Russ

04/23/2013
I don't know if I will return?
I was somewhat shocked when I was charged $33.75, including a hazard fee of .90 which Im sure was not used on my very short, no work visit.
When taking the car in for AC check. I told them the AC system is not getting 12 VDC power supplied to the AC compressor but the system still seems to be charged up.
After the service tech took the car in and looked over it and plugging the pressure gages on it I was told the compressor was not getting power, but gas pressure was in the system (which I stated when setting up service) and it would be a $79 charge to look further into it.
The car was not in the garage for more than 10 minutes before I was called up and told the this information.
I don't know why I was not told of the higher service fee for trouble shooting before allowing them to work on my car? I was hoping to find a car repair business close to my house that was respectable to use. I didn't find it here, not yet anyhow.
I can still see the look on the lady's face, like she didn't want to tell me, when she told me what I owed for what work was actually done.
The staff does seem very friendly and I'm sure competent in the work they do based on reviews read, but I must have came in on the wrong day?
Question to Autoxtend: why was my car brought in to your shop for a ($29.99 + .90 + tax) $33.75 OTD service when it was stated the AC system was not getting the required DC voltage up front before serviced, and trouble shooting was at a different rate? This simple communication could have saved us time, understanding and future business together.
I currently feel I got ripped off $33.75!!!
This was a small amount of money for what you possibly could have received in the future.
If you feel you would like to discuss this event with me anytime, please let me know.
Russ D
romeodz@yahoo.com
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 04/24/2013
Russ, Without a doubt we missed the mark completely on handling your a/c problem diagnosis. I will try to reach you by phone today to offer a refund for the charge and apologize for what was a complete communication failure on our behalf. I am very sorry for our poor handling of your issue and more importantly not meeting expectations. We will repair the communication issue today. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Rob Vandergriff

AW
Angela / Scott W.
Powell, TN
10/09/2020
Fast and Honest
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. They recommended replacing the air filter and brought it to me so I could see that it was dirty. Even waiting on the air filter to get there I was only there a short while. They have wifi so I can get some work done.

Juan S.
Bowersville, GA
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Juan said they were very generous. Also, they were very welcoming and got the job done quick.

Barbara M.
Toyota Pickup
10/07/2020
The employees could not be nicer or friendlier.
When you bring your vehicle for service to most garages, you fill out the reason for your visit form with a clerk. Usually, no one will talk with you about the issue. All conversation is between you & the clerk. When I came in with my truck, someone actually gave out to the truck to see exactly what I was experiencing. I was impressed. It demonstrated to me that someone actually cared. Great service. Thank you.

EW

Steve D.
Sharps Chapel, TN
10/03/2020
Great Customer Service
Always greeted very kindly and the service has always been outstanding. A great place to take your vehicle.

Stephanie B.
Kia Sorento
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie said reasonable price they have rental vehicles and they are very nice

Michael S.
Maynardville, TN
Land Rover LR2
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Michael said it was quick , easy and they did a thorough job.

Jesse T.
Nissan Frontier
09/23/2020
10 years & counting
great service, fair prices, friendly, well informed staff. I won't go anywhere else!

Richard G.
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Richard said they are good at what they do and they are nice people. He has been going to this business for a long time.

SP
Smantha P.
Andersonville, TN
Ford Police Interceptor
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Smantha said the staff was very thorough and looked at the problem as best they could.

09/11/2020
Very courteous & efficient.
It was my first time at AutoXtend. The staff was extremely friendly & informative. They answered all my questions without being condescending. I was impressed & will return. Good service is difficult to find these days.

James P.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/11/2020
Your professionalism & friendliness
Your cost of services are very fair which is hard to find nowadays!

Destiny S.
Honda Fit
09/10/2020
Fast and Affordable
Autoxtend provided me amazing service at a fast rate and they did not charge me a ton. They are super friendly and I will definitely continue to use them in the future. I would recommend anyone looking to help out a local business to go here for all their auto needs.

Thank you.

JN
Jim N.
Ford Expedition
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they go out of their way to provide good customer service in anyway and everywhere. They do their best to meet his schedule and take care vehicles. They are a great organization. They are dependable, reliable, and he trusts them.