Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Ford Expedition
04/23/2013
Totally SHOCKED!!!
Rob,

I was shocked to have you call me so soon with concern with what had happened and wanting to refund money to me for the service I had done at your shop. I greatly appreciate this action due to the unusual circumstance of the visit and your personal concern that I well understand you have to your customers.
I thank you for your call, and for any company to go out of their way to ensure their customer is happy like you did is unheard of. You bet I will be returning to have work completed on my familys vehicles. I travel often, and to now know there is someone I can call for help is very nice.

Russ

04/23/2013
I don't know if I will return?
I was somewhat shocked when I was charged $33.75, including a hazard fee of .90 which Im sure was not used on my very short, no work visit.
When taking the car in for AC check. I told them the AC system is not getting 12 VDC power supplied to the AC compressor but the system still seems to be charged up.
After the service tech took the car in and looked over it and plugging the pressure gages on it I was told the compressor was not getting power, but gas pressure was in the system (which I stated when setting up service) and it would be a $79 charge to look further into it.
The car was not in the garage for more than 10 minutes before I was called up and told the this information.
I don't know why I was not told of the higher service fee for trouble shooting before allowing them to work on my car? I was hoping to find a car repair business close to my house that was respectable to use. I didn't find it here, not yet anyhow.
I can still see the look on the lady's face, like she didn't want to tell me, when she told me what I owed for what work was actually done.
The staff does seem very friendly and I'm sure competent in the work they do based on reviews read, but I must have came in on the wrong day?
Question to Autoxtend: why was my car brought in to your shop for a ($29.99 + .90 + tax) $33.75 OTD service when it was stated the AC system was not getting the required DC voltage up front before serviced, and trouble shooting was at a different rate? This simple communication could have saved us time, understanding and future business together.
I currently feel I got ripped off $33.75!!!
This was a small amount of money for what you possibly could have received in the future.
If you feel you would like to discuss this event with me anytime, please let me know.
Russ D
romeodz@yahoo.com
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 04/24/2013
Russ, Without a doubt we missed the mark completely on handling your a/c problem diagnosis. I will try to reach you by phone today to offer a refund for the charge and apologize for what was a complete communication failure on our behalf. I am very sorry for our poor handling of your issue and more importantly not meeting expectations. We will repair the communication issue today. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Rob Vandergriff

Rebecca W.
Nissan Maxima
08/17/2019
My Visit
Even though my visit resulted in a set of new tires, as always the service was great and the staff very professional. I really appreciate how I am informed of the needs of my vehicle and then I am given options as to what I can do about meeting those needs.

Moriah C.
Hyundai Azera
08/17/2019
Fast and Efficient
Came in to have two headlight bulbs replaced. Took less than 30 minutes and all staff was friendly, helpful, and professional.

Mark D.
08/16/2019
Battery Install
Excellent job on the battery install. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Thanks for the quick service.

LD
Lisa D.
08/16/2019
Friendly and reasonable, great work!
I always bring my car here. Everyone is very friendly and the work is always done on time. My son brings his truck here now. Scott and everyone else are great to work with.

Janet C.
Tennessee
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Janet said they have always been good to her.

LF
Larry F.
08/14/2019
Customer Service. Techs that know what they are doing.
I was looking for a home town place where customer service was important and they cared about their customers and the techs knew what they were doing. FOUND IT AT AUTOXTEND!!!

JN
Jim N.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service provided by this business could not have been any better.

JN
Jim N.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service provided by this business could not have been any better.

CR
Candy R.
08/11/2019
Great place
I’ve come to depend on the great service I receive from Auto Extend. They always give me answers regarding any concerns I may have. The service is top notch. I recommend them to all my friends.

Joshua K.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/07/2019
Professional, polite, quick.
It is very easy to schedule an appointment, and everyone who I encountered was extremely friendly and professional. They did a great job with my truck and were much quicker and more efficient than other places I’ve had dealings with.

08/03/2019
Great service staff always willing to help
Would always take my cars here.

Ray / Lauren M.
08/02/2019
2008 Ford Escape Water Pump
Fast, friendly, honest, and at a fair enoigh price not to get me to just do it myself.

James P.
Buick LaCrosse
07/31/2019
Extremely fast, efficient, and quality service even for just a slow leaking tire!
All I had was a slow leak in a tire on my 2017 Lacrosse and they took me in immediately and before I could read the sports section in the local paper they said they fixed my tire! Total time couldn't
Have been 15 minutes! That's service! Thank you very much Autoextend.

Blaine, TN
Jeep Liberty
07/31/2019
Great service.
Stopped by without an appointment and they were still able to take care of my car quickly.

RF
Russ F.
Mercury Marauder
07/26/2019
Fast and reliable as usual
I took my vehicle in for a front brake job. The whole appointment was completed in just over an hour and I was on my way. This shop is consistent in quality and they value YOUR time!

SD
Steve D.
Tennessee
Volvo S60
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Steve said they did a good job.

07/24/2019
Exactly what I expected
My work was done in a reasonable time and for the price I was quoted. No upsell. No hassle. Friendly staff.

AF
Amanda F.
07/20/2019
Awesome service
I always leave knowing my vehicle is better than it originally came in.

WC
Walter C.
Blaine, TN
Kia Soul
07/20/2019
Friendly Staff and good Service.
I trust the guys at AutoXtend. They do great work at a reasonable price.