RD
Ford Expedition
04/23/2013
Totally SHOCKED!!!
Rob,

I was shocked to have you call me so soon with concern with what had happened and wanting to refund money to me for the service I had done at your shop. I greatly appreciate this action due to the unusual circumstance of the visit and your personal concern that I well understand you have to your customers.
I thank you for your call, and for any company to go out of their way to ensure their customer is happy like you did is unheard of. You bet I will be returning to have work completed on my familys vehicles. I travel often, and to now know there is someone I can call for help is very nice.

Russ

04/23/2013
I don't know if I will return?
I was somewhat shocked when I was charged $33.75, including a hazard fee of .90 which Im sure was not used on my very short, no work visit.
When taking the car in for AC check. I told them the AC system is not getting 12 VDC power supplied to the AC compressor but the system still seems to be charged up.
After the service tech took the car in and looked over it and plugging the pressure gages on it I was told the compressor was not getting power, but gas pressure was in the system (which I stated when setting up service) and it would be a $79 charge to look further into it.
The car was not in the garage for more than 10 minutes before I was called up and told the this information.
I don't know why I was not told of the higher service fee for trouble shooting before allowing them to work on my car? I was hoping to find a car repair business close to my house that was respectable to use. I didn't find it here, not yet anyhow.
I can still see the look on the lady's face, like she didn't want to tell me, when she told me what I owed for what work was actually done.
The staff does seem very friendly and I'm sure competent in the work they do based on reviews read, but I must have came in on the wrong day?
Question to Autoxtend: why was my car brought in to your shop for a ($29.99 + .90 + tax) $33.75 OTD service when it was stated the AC system was not getting the required DC voltage up front before serviced, and trouble shooting was at a different rate? This simple communication could have saved us time, understanding and future business together.
I currently feel I got ripped off $33.75!!!
This was a small amount of money for what you possibly could have received in the future.
If you feel you would like to discuss this event with me anytime, please let me know.
Russ D
romeodz@yahoo.com
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 04/24/2013
Russ, Without a doubt we missed the mark completely on handling your a/c problem diagnosis. I will try to reach you by phone today to offer a refund for the charge and apologize for what was a complete communication failure on our behalf. I am very sorry for our poor handling of your issue and more importantly not meeting expectations. We will repair the communication issue today. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Rob Vandergriff

Connie S.
Jeep Compass
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Connie said this business always has excellent service.

Dave H.

Mark S.
Tennessee
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Glenda. She said this place was very courteous and helped them out when they were traveling.

Steve M.
Volkswagen Eos
03/23/2020
Take Awesome Care of my VW
As always, this team is courteous, professional and takes the time to answer all of my questions. They provide excellent customer service from the time I call to make an appointment to the time they hand me back my keys!

Joshua W.
03/16/2020
Very pleased with my first experience with AutoXtend. Quality people performing quality work.
My new go to for any of my automotive needs!

GP
George P.
Scion xB
03/11/2020
Extremely Helpful
Scott was able to check my car for a repair that was recommend by a tire dealer when I purchased new tires. The repair in question was not required. I go out-of-my-way to have them service my vehicles because of their honesty and excellent work. Highly recommended.

LD
Lisa D.
03/10/2020
Trustworthy!
Trustworthy, reliable, reasonable, these are just a few reasons I will always use AutoExtend!

GM
Gerald M.
Royal Oak, MI
Chevrolet Sportvan
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Gerald said he was from out of town and his alternator went out. He called Triple A and they recommended this business as one that was on their preferred list. The tow truck came right away, they were very accommodating and got the repairs done fast, so he could get back on the road. They were very friendly, professional and the place was very clean. They offered him coffee, a can of pop out of the refrigerator, the bathroom was clean, everything was well kept and it was a great experience.

Martha B.
Mercury Mariner
03/08/2020
Martha Beeler
If you leave your car, they always call with info on condition and price. I believe they are honest and do their best to service my vehicle or repair it as soon as possible. They offer you a ride to work or home if needed. I feel very comfortable leaving my belongings in my car and they are always very professional!

Delores B.
Powell, TN
03/05/2020
Great service, great people !
Scott is always pleasant and helpful in every way. I wouldn't trust my car needs to any one else !

Jeff D.
Nissan Rogue
02/28/2020
Always 100% Satisfied!
Fast, courteous and, most importantly, honest. I have recommended them to anyone who asks me about vehicle repair/maintenance.

Kathy/Doug S.
Acura RDX
02/27/2020
Friendly neighborhood service
I got an appointment when I needed it, and got my car back when I needed it. They called before making any repairs not talked about when I dropped my car off.

RF
Russ F.
Ram Pickup
02/26/2020
Reliable and predictable
I do some of my own vehicle maintenance and steer away from the dealerships. When I get past the my level of expertise or just cannot do the work for some reason, I always go to AutoXtend. The reason is that they are always friendly, honest, reliable and predictable. I have taken several friends there and they have had the same experience with their vehicle work.

Martha S.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Martha said the service is excellent service at a fair price. She said they are very courteous and thorough.