Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Ford Expedition
04/23/2013
Totally SHOCKED!!!
Rob,

I was shocked to have you call me so soon with concern with what had happened and wanting to refund money to me for the service I had done at your shop. I greatly appreciate this action due to the unusual circumstance of the visit and your personal concern that I well understand you have to your customers.
I thank you for your call, and for any company to go out of their way to ensure their customer is happy like you did is unheard of. You bet I will be returning to have work completed on my familys vehicles. I travel often, and to now know there is someone I can call for help is very nice.

Russ

04/23/2013
I don't know if I will return?
I was somewhat shocked when I was charged $33.75, including a hazard fee of .90 which Im sure was not used on my very short, no work visit.
When taking the car in for AC check. I told them the AC system is not getting 12 VDC power supplied to the AC compressor but the system still seems to be charged up.
After the service tech took the car in and looked over it and plugging the pressure gages on it I was told the compressor was not getting power, but gas pressure was in the system (which I stated when setting up service) and it would be a $79 charge to look further into it.
The car was not in the garage for more than 10 minutes before I was called up and told the this information.
I don't know why I was not told of the higher service fee for trouble shooting before allowing them to work on my car? I was hoping to find a car repair business close to my house that was respectable to use. I didn't find it here, not yet anyhow.
I can still see the look on the lady's face, like she didn't want to tell me, when she told me what I owed for what work was actually done.
The staff does seem very friendly and I'm sure competent in the work they do based on reviews read, but I must have came in on the wrong day?
Question to Autoxtend: why was my car brought in to your shop for a ($29.99 + .90 + tax) $33.75 OTD service when it was stated the AC system was not getting the required DC voltage up front before serviced, and trouble shooting was at a different rate? This simple communication could have saved us time, understanding and future business together.
I currently feel I got ripped off $33.75!!!
This was a small amount of money for what you possibly could have received in the future.
If you feel you would like to discuss this event with me anytime, please let me know.
Russ D
romeodz@yahoo.com
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 04/24/2013
Russ, Without a doubt we missed the mark completely on handling your a/c problem diagnosis. I will try to reach you by phone today to offer a refund for the charge and apologize for what was a complete communication failure on our behalf. I am very sorry for our poor handling of your issue and more importantly not meeting expectations. We will repair the communication issue today. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Rob Vandergriff

KL
Kathleen L.
Chrysler 200
12/12/2019
Outstanding service
Extremely satisfied! Very friendly and professional personnel. Will definitely return!

James M.
12/11/2019
Fast & fair
We dropped our Ford Escape off on Monday 12/9 and the folks at Auotxtend had all the necessary repairs done and ready for pickup on Tuesday12/10 they kept open lines of communication and kept us informed.

Ralph B.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said they have always been good, he's been going there for about three or four years now.

TW
Tony W.
Tennessee
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the employees were courteous. The business was nice and clean.

Oak Ridge, TN
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2019
Reasonable prices
We were quoted a price when we brought in our car, and the actual labor and parts ended up being less than the quote. How often does that happen in the auto service world?! Great guys and great service!

Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2019
Tire repair
We stopped in due to low air pressure in one tire. Turns out it had a nail in it. The tire was repaired and we were on our way in about ten minutes. Excellent service.

BD
Billy D.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Billy said they are always honest and do a good job.

Shelly M.

Powell, TN
Mercury Sable
11/22/2019
Very satisfied
Knowledge accuracy prompt but mostly friendly service

John S.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/21/2019 Category: Service
John said this business was courteous. He said they serviced his vehicle quickly.

VG
Vince G.
Powell, TN
GMC Envoy
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Vince said that they listened to what his vehicle needed. The communication between the all the guys is great. He's been going there for years and he plans on going back. They have some good guys working there. Scott up front and Shane works in the back. Jeff and John are great. too.

NK
Nathan K.
11/20/2019
Friendliness, great prices
First time using AutoXTend but very pleased. Recommended by family that has been coming here for a while. Will make this the place we get our vehicles serviced because of the friendliness, being a local business, and offering what I believe to be the best prices.

Shelly M.
Land Rover Discovery
11/19/2019
Good service, as usual
I got my vehicle winterized and an oil change. They did it super fast and I couldn't believe how little they charged me.

Corryton, TN
Nissan Frontier
11/18/2019
Tire Service - Repair
They were able to provide a quick appointment time. The level of service was exceptional. Thank you for taking the time to show me the actual root cause of issue and providing honest feedback.

Mary S.
Maynardville, TN
Chevrolet Colorado
11/15/2019
Awesome work ethics
I love the people. Honest and good work.

Mark S.
Sharps Chapel, TN
11/15/2019
Prompt Professional Service
Extremely professional service at a fair price. Very easy to work with, along with an explanation of problem/issue.

GP
George P.
Saturn VUE
11/10/2019
Excellent Work
As usual the work was high quality and done expeditiously. Thanks.

11/02/2019
Accommodating to my time frame. Friendly upon my arrival. No long wait. Fair pricing.

Brock M.
11/01/2019
They helped me out again
I stopped by because my tire kept losing pressure. I didn't have an appointment. But they had my tire repaired and I was back on the road in less than 30 minutes.