RD
Ford Expedition
05/13/2013
Totally SHOCKED!!!
Rob,

I was shocked to have you call me so soon with concern with what had happened and wanting to refund money to me for the service I had done at your shop. I greatly appreciate this action due to the unusual circumstance of the visit and your personal concern that I well understand you have to your customers.
I thank you for your call, and for any company to go out of their way to ensure their customer is happy like you did is unheard of. You bet I will be returning to have work completed on my familys vehicles. I travel often, and to now know there is someone I can call for help is very nice.

Russ

04/23/2013
I don't know if I will return?
I was somewhat shocked when I was charged $33.75, including a hazard fee of .90 which Im sure was not used on my very short, no work visit.
When taking the car in for AC check. I told them the AC system is not getting 12 VDC power supplied to the AC compressor but the system still seems to be charged up.
After the service tech took the car in and looked over it and plugging the pressure gages on it I was told the compressor was not getting power, but gas pressure was in the system (which I stated when setting up service) and it would be a $79 charge to look further into it.
The car was not in the garage for more than 10 minutes before I was called up and told the this information.
I don't know why I was not told of the higher service fee for trouble shooting before allowing them to work on my car? I was hoping to find a car repair business close to my house that was respectable to use. I didn't find it here, not yet anyhow.
I can still see the look on the lady's face, like she didn't want to tell me, when she told me what I owed for what work was actually done.
The staff does seem very friendly and I'm sure competent in the work they do based on reviews read, but I must have came in on the wrong day?
Question to Autoxtend: why was my car brought in to your shop for a ($29.99 + .90 + tax) $33.75 OTD service when it was stated the AC system was not getting the required DC voltage up front before serviced, and trouble shooting was at a different rate? This simple communication could have saved us time, understanding and future business together.
I currently feel I got ripped off $33.75!!!
This was a small amount of money for what you possibly could have received in the future.
If you feel you would like to discuss this event with me anytime, please let me know.
Russ D
romeodz@yahoo.com
Rob V. from AutoXtend responded on 04/24/2013
Russ, Without a doubt we missed the mark completely on handling your a/c problem diagnosis. I will try to reach you by phone today to offer a refund for the charge and apologize for what was a complete communication failure on our behalf. I am very sorry for our poor handling of your issue and more importantly not meeting expectations. We will repair the communication issue today. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Rob Vandergriff

WC
Walter C.
Blaine, TN
Chevrolet Sonic
01/15/2021
Friendly Staff and Good Service.
AutoeXtend is the shop I take all my car's too. I highly recommend them!

Rammona W.
Nissan Murano
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Rammona said she takes both of her vehicles to this business for service. She is very pleased with the service. The staff at this business are great people.

JN
Jim N.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Jim said the staff at this business said hello to him when he came in the door. They asked him if he needed any help, he did not but they were right there for if he needed it.

DK
Darren K.
Kingston, TN
01/08/2021
Fast and Friendly Service
I was pleased with the staff and service I received. I enjoy being able to make an appointment for my car repairs.

Marilyn H.
Nissan Maxima
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Marilyn said they always can get her. They are pretty precise and prompt.

PH
Paul H.
01/05/2021
Always great service
Called at 2:30 pm to see if they would align my wife’s van . They said they could do it , mind you they close at 5:30 pm .Thanks Eric and your team.

PS
Penny S.
12/30/2020
Reliable and Trustworthy!
I have always wanted a auto repair place that was close, convenient, trustworthy and reasonably priced. I found Auto Xtend because a friend gave me a credit with them to help me out. Through this generous gift I have found a place that is my "go to" for all my automotive needs.

KF
Kevin F.
Powell, TN
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said everything was really great, they were friendly, it was the perfect set up to make the appointment , they called him and did what they said. He is not complaining ,but he does need to take it back for a problem with the four wheel drive.

Trenton M.
Dodge Ram Van
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Trenton said they were really quick and had good communication.

RP
Russ P.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Russ said the service was done timely and within the price quoted. Other options were posed to him which he opted not to do. He appreciates that he was not pressured into doing them.

SD
Always very friendly.

Steve M.
12/17/2020
Confident used car buyer
I asked AutoXtend to thoroughly inspect a 2015 Ford before I decided whether to buy it. They quickly worked me into their schedule and took only about an hour to inspect and tedt drive rhe SUV. Advice they gave made me confident that I'm buying a reliable car. Responsive, professional, trustwortht and friendly...that's how I feel about Scott, Eric and the entire team at AutoXtend.

Charles C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Charles said he feels like they are a good, honest, place to get his vehicle fixed on. He had to send it back twice but he has had no problems since then. He will be doing business with them in the future if he needs it.

WC
Walter C.
Blaine, TN
Kia Soul
12/04/2020
Friendly Staff and Good Service.
I can always count on Autoextend.