TC
Terry C.
01/23/2021
2013 Town and county van
I had a great experience Very helpful and friendly group of guys Excellent And timely manner on the work done on my Van And very satisfied

BG
Beverly G.
Nissan Rogue Select
01/23/2021
The professionalism and courtesy the staff has for their customers.
I am always given a quote for any work that is to be done even work that is expected in the future they give me a quote. I feel they are fair and honest which means a lot to me.

WC
Walter C.
Blaine, TN
Chevrolet Sonic
01/15/2021
Friendly Staff and Good Service.
AutoeXtend is the shop I take all my car's too. I highly recommend them!

JN
Jim N.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Jim said the staff at this business said hello to him when he came in the door. They asked him if he needed any help, he did not but they were right there for if he needed it.

Rammona W.
Nissan Murano
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Rammona said she takes both of her vehicles to this business for service. She is very pleased with the service. The staff at this business are great people.

DK
Darren K.
Kingston, TN
01/08/2021
Fast and Friendly Service
I was pleased with the staff and service I received. I enjoy being able to make an appointment for my car repairs.

Marilyn H.
Nissan Maxima
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Marilyn said they always can get her. They are pretty precise and prompt.

PH
Paul H.
01/05/2021
Always great service
Called at 2:30 pm to see if they would align my wife’s van . They said they could do it , mind you they close at 5:30 pm .Thanks Eric and your team.

PS
Penny S.
12/30/2020
Reliable and Trustworthy!
I have always wanted a auto repair place that was close, convenient, trustworthy and reasonably priced. I found Auto Xtend because a friend gave me a credit with them to help me out. Through this generous gift I have found a place that is my "go to" for all my automotive needs.

KF
Kevin F.
Powell, TN
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said everything was really great, they were friendly, it was the perfect set up to make the appointment , they called him and did what they said. He is not complaining ,but he does need to take it back for a problem with the four wheel drive.

Trenton M.
Dodge Ram Van
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Trenton said they were really quick and had good communication.

RP
Russ P.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Russ said the service was done timely and within the price quoted. Other options were posed to him which he opted not to do. He appreciates that he was not pressured into doing them.

SD
Always very friendly.

Steve M.
12/17/2020
Confident used car buyer
I asked AutoXtend to thoroughly inspect a 2015 Ford before I decided whether to buy it. They quickly worked me into their schedule and took only about an hour to inspect and tedt drive rhe SUV. Advice they gave made me confident that I'm buying a reliable car. Responsive, professional, trustwortht and friendly...that's how I feel about Scott, Eric and the entire team at AutoXtend.

Charles C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Charles said he feels like they are a good, honest, place to get his vehicle fixed on. He had to send it back twice but he has had no problems since then. He will be doing business with them in the future if he needs it.