PS
Patricia S.
Pleasant View, TN
INFINITI QX80
02/18/2020
Courteous, friendly and trustworthy service.
I feel fully confident in the service I receive at AutoXtend. On my first vist they were very honest with me regarding the break issues on my vehicle. As a woman, honesty means a lot when taking her vehicle in for service. Honesty & excellent service brought me back to AutoXtend.

Ronnie M.
02/18/2020
Satisfied Customer
My work was performed quicker and cheaper than expected

AP
Amber P.
Honda Element
02/13/2020
they are excellent they are excellent
They are nice and friendly and don't bash u for what u drive and seem fast to and the price is not that bad.

TL
Terri L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Terri said they are really good and really nice. She feels like they are reliable and she can trust them.

PA
Pam A.
Volkswagen Eos
02/09/2020
Awesome people
I was very impressed with the service and the facility was so clean and neat !!

ER
Ernest R.
Powell, TN
Buick LeSabre
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Ernest said that he enjoyed going out to the business, it was a great place to go.

PS
Penny S.
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2020
Customer Service
I truly trust this business to not take advantage of me or try to influence me to do unnecessary work to my car. They give me all the information along with all the options and let me make an educated decision. I also feel very confident in the jobs they have done for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks.

Thank you Penny! So glad we could help

James C.
Dodge Durango
02/05/2020
Honest and courteous.
Brought my wife’s 2015 Durango in for a 100k transmission fluid check as well as a multipoint inspection. They’re straight forward with their findings, no hidden fees as well as up sells. Called about recalls from the manufacturer I did not know about, advised on maintenance issues. Car was also clean after they worked on it, no greasy grime anywhere. Will recommend them and use them for future work.

Thank you.

RA
Richard A.
Powell, TN
Ford Crown Victoria
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Lucy. She said this business always does what she asks of them.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you. Glad we could help.

CR
Candy R.
02/01/2020
I have always received great service at AutoExtend

Michael S.
Clendenin, WV
02/01/2020
Vacation save
Stopped for gas while on vacation going thru knoxville. Starter failed at the gas pump. Called AAA and was directed to Auto Extend. Was vack on the road the next morning with a new startet. Great service and great people.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you, Hope you had a great cruise.

WS
Wes S.
01/30/2020
Clutch
Clutch pedal locked up on me in the upright position, AutoXtend helped me get vehicle towed in, gave me estimate on worst case situation, kept me notified of situation which ended up not being the worst case, made repairs in a timely manner including having to fabricate a couple of parts saving me even more money. Excellent attention to detail, very happy, highly recommend this shop.

RO
Robert A. O.
01/24/2020
Fast, friendly service
The tire pressure warning light was on in one of our cars. I called and was seen immediately. Problem was resolved quickly. Many thanks

Larry B.
Kia Sportage
01/23/2020
Larry B
Professional service, clean waiting room, fast service.

David D.
GMC Pickup
01/18/2020 Category: Service
David said he was very satisfied with the service and he appreciated the care.