Continue reading recommended reviews

Caleb C.
Knoxville, TN
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
01/19/2021
Amazing service with solid warranties
After my dealer let me drive off with tires that were so bad they shredded on the road, I was lucky enough to have my tires shred right outside AutoXtend. They got me back on the road and I have trusted them with my car since. Most recently, I had to get the brake light switch fail again after it had been replaced nearly two years ago. Unlike most places, AutoXtend's warranty goes for 2 years so my brake light switch was still covered. Got it replaced for free and am super happy. These folks are amazing.

OB
Olga B.
Knoxville, TN
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
01/15/2021
Dependable service
After being towed to Autoxtend for an alternator breakdown, they quickly replaced parts including the battery. The new alternator proved defective, and their warranty coverage was great and fast. Thanks for doing such a terrific job.

Jeff C.