Tate Boys Tire & Service

Becca S. on 06/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Amazing and Fast Customer Service"
Super great customer service. They care and are very friendly.
Review Created: 06/27/2017 10:09 AM
L C. on 06/22/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Horrible Customer Service!"
I purchased a truck from someone who purchased tires with roadside warranty from your location. I called on 6/21/17 around 2 pm to ask about getting a tire replaced under the roadside. The gentlemen looked it up and told me yes, but the tire would have to be ordered. It would be there between 10-11 am the next day. Well, here it is the next day and well passed 10-11 am. I called at 1115 and was told by another gentlemen that the tire would arrive at Noon.
I then called at 1215 and was told that the tire would be there at 130. I have things to do and yet I have to put my things on hold because YOUR COMPANY and STAFF does not know time.

Yes, I am getting the tire "free" as the gentlemen pointed out, but it is not "Free" because I need to purchase the protection and the mount and balance again!

I would have been a new customer, but now I will not use your company EVER!!!! to service my vehicles once I am done with these tires.

I will be the worst advocate for your company you can believe that. I will NEVER EVER recommend your company to anyone and will let everyone know NOT to use your services!
Oh and to top it all off. I called to speak with the manager and guess what HE IS OUT OF THE OFFICE UNTIL NEXT WEEK!

Service Date: 06/21/2017