Tate Boys Tire & Service Broken Arrow

DJ
Doug J.
09/18/2018
Honestly and good price
Have as much done there as possible. We’ll be needing some A/T tires soon and will shop Tate Boys last.

Ted S.
06/26/2018
Honest business
I have used their service and purchased tires numerous times They are courteous, honest and very reasonably priced. I 1st starting going there when another lical place told me I needed to spend over $1500 to get my old car running fine Tate checked all the thibgs that were supposedly wrong and said the car needed nobe of them. Needless to say i highly recommend this business

Katie B.
05/29/2018
Great New Tires
Was greeted when I came in. The guys there are professional and excellent. They kept me informed while I waited and informed me about my alignment. Very happy and will be back.

SP
Sal P.
07/28/2017
Typical Lying/greedy auto business
Needed rotors turned, they try to sell me new brakes and rotors for whole car for 390. Not rocket science, I've worked in the auto industry before. Like many others, its more profitable for them to replace all that stuff instead of simply turn my rotors. My mistake for assuming they may be an honest business. FYI the car is only 4 years old and still under 50K miles. Left, with my "terribly rusted rotors and worn brakes" went to an honest shop, had rotors turned for 60 bucks, problem solved. no more vibration.

K S.
Bixby, OK
04/14/2017
Terrible PLACE!!!!!
DO NOT GO TO THIS COMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On Wednesday, 4/12/17, I was in this location waiting on my car. During my time there, I overheard the manager, Drew, be incredibly rude to an employee, tell him to shut up and tell another employee he would not be paying him for the 2 hours he worked, but rather only 1 hour. I was appalled by the way he spoke to the employees and that he was willingly taking time and money away from one. Drew is a terrible manager and should have no business running a store. I will be sure to take my business elsewhere. As a hourly employee myself, I know each hour counts. And to have my manager blatantly tell me to shut up and that I don't know what I'm talking about is beyond me. Had I been that employee, you can bet I would have said something back and probably walked out. Both of them for that matter. Drew is incredibly disrespectful and rather lacking in the proper knowledge for a tire shop and to run any employees. DO NOT GO TO THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HR
Hank R.
Catoosa, OK
01/09/2017
Stopped by the new store in Catoosa and got my tires rotated. Very friendly and courteous. No charge.

BP
BETH P.
Ford Edge
11/09/2016
Always a great experience
This place is fabulous! The only reason it did not get 5 stars is.......My low pressure tire light came on just 10 days after having my tires rotated. (I did not ask for them to check the pressure, I just assumed they would). They always take care of you ASAP! The staff is very courteous & informative, I will be a Tate Boys customer for a long time. Thanks guys for a great job!

Jennifer P.
11/03/2016
Exemplary customer service!!!
I first took my car in because of a loud noise, turns out both CV joints were bad. They got me in on an extremely busy day. I was really impressed by the friendly staff. What was the most impressive thing was I started having problems again & took it back in on 10/20/16 because my speedometer stopped working. They hooked me up with a loaner car (2016 Nissan Altima, heaven). After trying many axels, they asked my permission to take it to a transmission place. It turned out to be broken breakers & the gear. They were so great that they allowed me to keep the loaner car even though my car was no longer at their shop. When my car was ready they even drove me to pick it up! I worked with Ryan & he was absolutely fantastic in keeping me up to date. Chrissy drove me to pick up my car & she was so friendly & nice!! I was extremely impressed & am happy to not only recommend them to anyone but will happily call them my place!! Thank you, thank you, thanks you!!!!

BART H.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/01/2016
Very fast and competent service.
Only had to tell them once what i wanted. They made one suggestion alteration, a very smart one. I have been there 3 times on past 3 weeks.. Love these guys!

MATT L.
10/31/2016
Blew out a tire got service very quickly and did a thorough check to make sure nothing else was damaged

MICHAEL and DONNA S.
10/31/2016
As always Great service!
I highly recommend Tate Boys Tire, they have been great!

MK
MARVIN K.
Jeep Cherokee
10/30/2016
Fix tire with screw in it!
Having a low tire in the early morning, drove to Tate Brothers, got in quick, and out quick. Problem was a screw in the tire. On my way to work in a very short time. No Charge!

AG
ANDRE and RUTHIE G.
Nissan Murano
Great Business
I have used then for 4 years and they are all about customer service. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

DON M.
Jeep Liberty
10/29/2016
Oil change and tire rotation
Fast service at reasonable price. Thank You!

DEAN and JILL M.
Buick Park Avenue
Tune Up?
I was very disappointed by a $390.00 price tag for new plugs and wires om my 2004 Buick Park. When I asked for a tune up I was told Tate doesn't really do Tune ups anymore. I requested just changing the plugs and wires. 7 hours later my car was ready. I did receive a call recommending suspension parts and service (about $550 worth) needed, but declined since I had only asked about the plugs and wires. I didn't want to pay the $390 but i had already wasted my morning and just wanted my daughters car back. Who knew the priciest item would be the plugs and ignition wires. If you don't understand my issue please have one of the Tates call me.

GL
GREG L.
fixing tire
everyone there was polite,free popcorn and water,real nice and clean,and most of all fixing my tire was free,time will spent.

LYLE B.
Chevrolet Silverado
Quick rotate and balance
Barely had time to eat 2 bags of popcorn. Great job.

SL
SHELL L.
Cadillac CTS
10/28/2016
customer service
always helpful with quick service

RD
ROBERT D.
10/28/2016
Tires-2001 Ranger
My encounter with Ryan,as always, was great! Ryan treated me with the utmost respect, was most knowledgeable of the products to fit my needs and just an all around good guy, friendly! My needs were met in a timely manner and I was a happy camper when I left. Tate Boys are the best and I always recommend you to anyone I can. Carla is the best too!

MEG R.