Taylor Co.

ABRAHAM O. on 07/29/2017
"2002 Bmw M3"
It is unfortunate that I do not recall the worker's names. They have outstanding customer service. They fully understand how a vehicle works and are amazing at providing details about problems.
Vehicle: BMW M3
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 11:10 PM
SCOTT K. on 07/27/2017
"Great first impression "
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff! It was my first visit and I will be back.
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 03:13 PM
GRISELDA S. on 07/20/2017
"Definitely the staff that works there is very efficient and extremely well qualified. Customer service is wonderful."
I took a car I have purchased and they did an inspection in the time frame expected, they checked the car very meticulously and gave me all information well explained. Place is very clean and staff is just wonderful.
Vehicle: BMW 525i
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 05:58 PM
GRACE L. on 07/14/2017
"Great customer service"
Nick was great. He was patient and knowledgeable.
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 11:11 PM
DAN and NICK S. on 07/08/2017
"2003 BMW i325"
Professional, courteous, good explanation of work recommended prior to start
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 03:25 AM
JO B. on 06/27/2017
"Un Happy Customer"
Hey guys am really un happy, the service was great But... I took my car to a radiator shop they said NOTHING is wrong with my radiator!!! Very disappointed I dont have $1300 to waste
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 08:03 AM
Bruce T. at Taylor Co. responded on 06/27/2017

Hi Jo, I am sorry to hear you were disappointed. Few of us have $1300 to waste, I know I don't.
I looked at the photograph we took of your leaking radiator. I can only assume that the radiator shop did not lift your BMW and remove the under panel to see the stalagtites of dried coolant hanging from the bottom of both sides of your radiator. There is no doubt that your radiator is leaking. Is is a plastic tanked aluminum radiator that cannot be repaired, only replaced.
Best of luck.
Bruce Taylor, owner

JAMES R. on 06/16/2017
"Excellent Auto Service Eclipsed Only By Unmatched Customer Service"
If you're tired of dealing with mechanics who spout nothing but figures with you, then Taylor Co might just be the shop you want to look into.

Whether you're a specs and performance-obsessed driver who knows the ins and outs of every car you've owned OR you picked your ride just because you liked the color, the shop will make you comfortable. I fall somewhere in the middle... I'm informed and have some maintenance skills, but I'm otherwise clueless about automotive systems until I have to learn more about them when something goes wrong...

...and that's where the Taylor Co team comes in.

For literally the first time in all the years that I've been driving, I had someone (Nick) sit me down after a thorough inspection (outside of the service reason I was in there for) and walk me through --point by point-- not just the What of the service recommendations, but the Why of them as well. Without being in any kind of a hurry, we talked priority, we talked budget, and at the end of it, came up with a service plan that would keep me safely on the road. I felt like I learned a lot about my car without being slammed by automotive jargon and I really appreciate that. After dropping off my car, Nick was forthright about an unforeseen complication (hood wouldn't pop -- who saw that coming?) and kept me informed of the progress. And even though every bay had a car in it (a comforting sign), turnaround was still extremely fast and I had my car back the next day. The offers of a ride to-and-from the shop and the complimentary loaner car while mine was in the shop were also a nice touch.

I'm sure that there are plenty of shops with shared know-how and expertise, but as long as TayCo's customer service remains at its current level (where it appears to have been for years, based on the testimonial of the lady I shared the reception area with), I won't consider anywhere else to take my BMW.
Vehicle: BMW 128i
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 07:24 PM
PHILLIP S. on 06/15/2017
"Reliable Service"
Thanks again for your reliable and friendly service. Great diagnostic care, recommendations and performance.
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 05:17 AM
LANITA T. on 06/13/2017
"Awesome service"
Customer service is second to none!
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 09:35 PM
MARIO P. on 06/06/2017
"Careless"
I am, customarily, very easygoing (although talkative) and have had wonderful experiences when bringing our cars to Taylor Co. This past experience, I'm disappointed to say, was not to the caliber of service that I've grown accustom to having there.

The interior of my car is the deciding factor on why we purchased the car. It was well cared for and spotless when it was delivered to us. The soiling on the mats came from general use since we've owned the vehicle and have been a thorn in my side trying to keep clean. So much so, that we've been trying to figure out a solution for keeping them tidy, while maintaining my sanity.

With the other surfaces in the car, including the seats, visors, door panels and such, I've been especially mindful so that my daily use doesn't cause unsightly markings. With this, I've been successful.

Upon picking my car up after service at Taylor Co., there are black marks on my driver's seat, carpet and mats, and my driver side visor.

This, I find, TOTALLY unacceptable and extremely careless.

After all of my extra ginger treatment, my interior preservation wasn't even a slight consideration while my car was in your possession.

I'm disappointed and more than peeved.

I did not think that I needed to bring attention to the interior and request that precautions be taken so that it would be delivered back to me in the condition in which I dropped it off. In hindsight, I now see that I definitely should not have neglected to request that 'any care' be taken towards not soiling my interior.

Please do not dismiss my message as the rant of a materialistic person, because this is not what this is.

As a consumer, I chose to bring my car to Taylor Co because I trusted your company and I truly have appreciated your level of customer service and attention to detail; Nick is a pleasure and is very knowledgeable.

I haven't been shy about giving accolades where they've been deserved. Aside from the garage being closed on another of our vehicles and damaging the bumper, I have only had positive things to say about Taylor Co. We understand that accidents happen and have continued to patronize your business.

In this instance...I'm at a loss for further words.
Vehicle: BMW 740i
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 04:22 PM
DAN and NICK S. on 05/28/2017
"Review "
Professionalism, respect, courtesy, competence, honesty
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/28/2017 05:28 PM
MICHAEL H. on 05/19/2017
"Great service and terrific staff to deal with "
Great service and staff
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 12:43 PM
JOANNE W. on 05/05/2017
"Taylor & Co. BMW"
Taylor has been taking care of my BMWs for approximately 30 years. They have taken excellent care of my cars, trustworthy, skilled, honest. Taylor is why I keep purchasing BMWs. Thank you, Taylor & Company!!!
Vehicle: BMW Z4
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 10:12 PM
LARRY G. on 05/05/2017
"Great people AND professional work"
Nick and Tiffany provide warm welcomes to appointments that are easy to schedule. They give updates and recommendations during the service so I know what is being done, why, if work can be postponed or if it is necessary and how much it will cost.
Vehicle: BMW 323i
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 03:50 AM
STEVE R. on 05/01/2017
"Quick and Thourough Service "
Took my 2008 328i Coupe, due to a coolant leak. All repairs done promptly and correctly, and Nick did a great job of keeping me updated. Car returned to me nice and clean!
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/01/2017 07:14 PM
ALLEN E. on 04/21/2017
"personal touch - they make you feel like they know you and your car"
Every time I call they know who I am, they know what's going on with my car. And they get things done when they said they would be done.
Vehicle: BMW 135i
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 10:08 PM
ISABEL S. on 04/20/2017
"Always so friendly and great customer service"
My car was worked on and returned back to me the next day
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 10:29 AM
KENT S. on 04/10/2017
"Top notch crew and customer service"
My car feels and runs like new
Vehicle: BMW 330Ci
Service Date: 04/08/2017
Review Created: 04/10/2017 02:30 PM
THOMAS G. on 04/05/2017
"Always great! "
The service your company provides is better than what I'd receive at the BMW dealer, so thank you!
Vehicle: BMW 535i