Overall Rating 4.4736816/5Overall Rating 4.4736816/5Overall Rating 4.4736816/5Overall Rating 4.4736816/5rating 4.4736816
Overall Rating 2.36842/5Overall Rating 2.36842/5rating 2.36842rating 2.36842rating 2.36842

Dennis M.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
So happy with Hyundai service in Perrysburg.
We worked with Thomas Madden Service Advisor who keeped us informed all along and how things were going. It was all done in a very timely manner. We were very happy with their service. As of this time the car runs beautifully.

SD
Steven D.
Wayne, OH
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure, but........
I have never had any problems with the service on my Hyundai's, that being said I wish you email worked better (I prefer using email that way "I" have it in writing so I don't forget). I contacted you 3 times using it and got no reply back to set up a appt. for a oil change. I finally was in the area and decided to stop in. Not sure who the older gentlemen was I spoke to but he said we will get you in right a way and so sorry for the inconvenience. When my car was finished they gave me a discount and said that they have had complaints about the email. I hope you have it fixed because I do like using it. Otherwise the service department was fantastic as usual.

AD
Alex D.
Wauseon, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Why buy another brand?
With ford/ chevy getting rid of their car models and the thehyundai warranty as good as it is there is not much competition.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We appreciate the business and your comments.  We'll do our best to be here when you needs us, whether to service your Hyundai for as long as you own it or for sales when you decide it's time for a new one.  Thanks, again.

Waterville, OH
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service at Taylor for my Sonata
Excellent service, friendly staff!
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for coming in and for returning the 5 Star survey about your visit, we appreciate it.  We'll try to earn your 5 Star rating with continued professional service in a friendly environment, every time you're here. Thanks, again!

Walbridge, OH
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Do best service and are very friendly
Any time I have a problem they take care of it right away to make it right and try to save me money.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for choosing Taylor and for your 5 Star survey, we appreciate it.  We'll try to earn those 5 Star with well informed, professional service in a friendly environment every time you're in. Thanks, again!

2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Rating
I had my car towed to Hyundai for an acceleration problem. The ran a diagnostic check and called me with the results. The service rep suggested that I do some price comparisons for what needed to be done because I probably could get it done at a lower price elsewhere. I was quite surprised at the statement, yet very pleased with their honesty. I definitely will continue to use the dealer if I feel that there is a major problem that needs to have the dealer service. I appreciate that I do save almost $200.00 because of their suggestion to compare prices.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for completing the service survey after your visit to Taylor Hyundai.  I'm glad to hear James was able to help you save money on the repairs.  In the future, let us know how we can rate a 5 Star survey and we'll do our best to make it happen.  Thanks again for the survey.

2017 Hyundai Accent
Simple human error
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks for completing and returning the service survey.  I'm sorry you had to come back to reconnect the dash lamps and am thankful it was a quick fix.  Your feedback is vital to our growth and improvement, the team agrees we'll need to more thoroughly check our work.  To help make up for your inconvenience, I'll mail you a couple of free car wash coupons for the automatic wash a couple of blocks down the street from the dealership.  If there are any other issues, please let me know.  I'll send another survey in a day or two as a follow up.  Again, we're sorry about the hassle and appreciate you being our customer.

419.931.8000 x238

FYI, Mailed out the free car wash tickets, if there's anything more we can do, please let us know.

AW
Amanda W.
Reliable service
They do a nice job of repairing, but take awhile to do the job

Thank you for the survey and comments.  We appreciate you taking the time to complete it.  We'll try to make sure you always know when we expect your car to be done and keep you updated on the progress.  Thanks for coming in.

Good service.
Always get good service and a convenient appointment

Thanks for coming in and for returning the 5 Star survey about your visit, we appreciate it.  We'll do our best to provide a convenient schedule and caring service, every time. Thanks, again!

Burgoon, OH
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast but had to take back to get leaves (fan making noise) to get removed that fell in fan during service

Thanks for completing and returning your survey.  I'm sorry you had to come back for the leaves.  Your feedback is vital to our growth and improvement, the team agrees we'll need to more thoroughly check our work.  To help make up for your inconvenience, I'll mail you a couple of free car wash coupons for the automatic wash a couple of blocks down the street from the dealership.   Again, we're sorry about the hassle and appreciate you being our customer.

JY
Janet Y.
Maumee, OH
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Very caring and personable
Comfortable and friendly I will return

Thanks for completing the survey, we appreciate the comments.  Our goal is to deliver 5 Star service every time you're in, if have any suggestions to improve our service to 5 Star level, please let us know, your feedback is vital to our growth and improvement.  Thanks for coming in.

Terri B.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
James was an excellant service associate. I knew what was happening and when. It did not take long to assess the problem and fix it. S8nce it was covered under warranty it was no hassel for me. I was pleased that when I got into my car to leave (on a 90° day) that it was chilled. This was a pleasant surprise for me. Thank you James for going that extra mile.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for choosing us and for the 5 Star rating.  James is a big part of our team and does his best to deliver 5 Star service to every customer, every day.  Thanks, again for coming in.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Simple oil change turned into a little more. The service tech explained the situation, asked if I had questions then provided a loaner car so they could take the appropriate time to work on my Tucson. It was a pleasant experience.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating about your service at Taylor Hyundai.  We appreciate the comments and will do our best to make it happen every time you’re here.  Great service starts with loyal and understanding customers, thanks for being both.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
See my statement previously
See my previous statement

Thank you for taking my call earlier.  I'm sorry about the misunderstanding on Saturday, we'll be more observant and considerate in the future.  I have suggested that our service team ask if assistance is needed when they see someone outside before business hours.  Also, please don't let this deter you from taking advantage of our Taylorcare service pricing.  Our "3 services for $99" is a great deal and does save you cash.

FYI, I'll put a couple of free car wash coupons in the mail for the automatic car wash a block down the street from the dealer.  I hope it helps make up for the hassle, thanks again for your past loyalty, we'll try to earn it back.

RT
Rae T.
Whitehouse, OH
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Thorough, Honest And Professional
Outstanding service. I always get a personal talk about my car and recommendations as do all the customers in th ed waiting room. Always get updates on status while waiting.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/03/2018

Thanks for coming in and for returning the 5 Star survey about your visit, we appreciate it.  We'll earn your 5 Star rating with honest, professional service every time you're here. Thanks, again!

MT
Mary T.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendliest service team
The service team at Taylor Hyundai Perrysburg is always friendly and helpful. I will always take my car to them for servicing.

Thanks for choosing us for your service and for the 5 Star rating.  We appreciate your comments and look forward to delivering friendly and helpful service every time you're in.  Thank you again.

Alejandro B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai great service
Excellent service at Taylor Hyundai.
Excellent quality in vehicles as well .
If you are looking a new car , you will find it at
Taylor Hyundai in Perrysburg or Toledo
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/02/2018
Thanks for coming in and for returning the survey about your visit, we appreciate the comments and review.  If you have suggestions, or concerns that still need attention please let us know.  We'll try to earn a 5 Star rating next time by delivering the best service we can. Thanks, again!

Bowling Green, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Tom answered all of my questions. Work was done well.

Thanks for coming in and for returning the survey about your visit, we appreciate the 5 Star review.  I'm glad by Tom was able to address your concerns.  I'm sure he and the rest of the team will do their best to deliver 5 Star service every time you’re in. Thanks, again!

Joseph S.
Swanton, OH
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Tucson recall
Efficient
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 06/27/2018

Thanks for coming in and for returning the 5 Star survey about your visit, we appreciate it.  We'll try to earn those Stars with timely and efficient service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!

2015 Hyundai Azera
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Welcoming staff
Friendly atmosphere and efficient service.

Thanks for coming in and for returning the 5 Star survey about your visit, we appreciate it.  We'll try to earn those 5 Stars with that same friendly and efficient service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!