Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

John L.
Erie, MI
09/23/2018 Category: Service
do good work on time
forgot to replace trunk lid sensor I'm sure it was an oversight

2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service.
Timely service. Did not wait any longer than they stated at the beginning. Got my car right in at my appointment time.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review and comments.  We appreciate you and your business.  I'm sure our team will do their best to deliver prompt service and 5 Star care every time you’re here.  Thanks again!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Car repaired on time and returned clean!

Thank you for the 5 Star review and comments.  We appreciate you and your business.  I'm sure our team will do their best to deliver prompt 5 Star service every time you’re in.  Thanks again!

Michele D.
Bowling Green, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Hundai signature service
Everyone is curteous, helpful, and efficient. The facility is clean and pleasant to visit. The cost estimate was accurate and the service manager found a coupon to reduce the price.

Thank you for returning the survey and especially for your 5 Star review and comments.  We appreciate you choosing us for your service and I'm sure James and the rest of our team will do their best to deliver 5 Star service every time you’re here.  Thanks again!

Justin G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Dependable and efficient
I am always pleased with the service. My only suggestion would be the cost. Maybe have a loyalty program or something to reward returning customers. I always get my Hyundai for about seven years and I always go to Taylor Hyundai for my oil changes. It would be nice if I would receive a discount after so many visits.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for the 5 Star rating and comment!  We appreciate it, and you.  When Hyundai discontinued their loyalty plan, we started our TaylorCARE program.  I’ve left a message on your cell with a little info.  When you can, call Tom or me and we can review it.  The plan reduces the oil change and rotation service prices by 40% or more.  We’ll explain more when you call or ask about it when in for your next service and we’ll review it.  It’s the program many of our repeat customers use. Thank you again for your loyalty.

TA
Tamara A.
Port Clinton, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Joe Logan did everything in his power to get me what I wanted and needed. He was extremely patient and knowledgeable. My experience was great....no stress like I've experienced in the past when working with other dealerships/salesman. Thank you, Taylor Hyundai and Joe Logan! I'll be back and will refer my family and friends to you!
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/19/2018

Special thanks to you as our client and to Joe for providing the kind of sales and customer service people can talk about.  We appreciate you and your business, Thank you again!

Cherie B.
Wauseon, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service takes a while to get work done though.
JAMES S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Taylor Hyundai strives hard to achieve 5 star service during your visit.  We will strive harder to achieve that goal during your next service visit and try and speed up the process of some of the warranty repairs.

JAMES SNYDER

Wendy B.
Clyde, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Replaced brakes!!
The work is always fine, but it is the people who make this place great!!

Thank you for the 5 Star rating and for your business.  You're right, it's our people that make it happen.  I'm sure the crew will do their best to deliver professional 5 Star service every time you're here.  Thanks, again

Jeanene D.
Holland, OH
Friendly setvice
Your service team is very professional and efficient

Thank you for the 5 Star rating and your comments.  We appreciate your business.  We'll do our best to deliver that same efficient professional service every time you're here.  Thanks, again

Maumee, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I like the way I am treated
When I pull up to the service bay I am promptly greeted by a clean well-mannered gentleman who treats me with respect even though I don't have one of the newest, most expensive cars. The financial manager explained one of my policies to me, and my sales person took time to come over and visit. These things make me feel that the organization cares about my business. My only issue is the Taylor telephone system. It's not easy to dial the main number and navigate. I'm going to have to put each department's direct number into my phone.

Thank  you for the stellar rating and for the informative comments.  We appreciate it.  As you noted, our phone system's been an issue. We recently decided to switch from the old Buckeye cable system to a new internet based system and have met with some challenges during the change over. We'll keep at it 'til we get it straightened out.  Thanks for your loyalty, we appreciate your business.

Daniel D.
Fremont, OH
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Nicely done...
Register online, show up on time, nice waiting area. In and out less than an hour!!
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the "nicely done".  The team works at it every day with every customer.  We'll do our best to make it happen every time you're here.

Robert H.
Auburn, WA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai has provided top notch service with friendly faces. Thanks!

Thanks for the 5 Star survey and for your business, we appreciate both!  I'm sure Tom and the rest of the team will do their best to deliver friendly professional service every time you're in.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
You are the best!!
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/16/2018

Thanks for the 5 Star rating and comments!  James and the techs do their best to make a friendly professional experience every time you're in.  We appreciate you, thanks.

Trudy S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Job!!
Friendly and efficient service. My service manager knows what needs done and doesn’t try to push other unnecessary services.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for coming in and for returning the 5 Star survey about your visit, we appreciate it.  We'll try to earn those 5 Stars with friendly professional service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!

2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
Great service! Quick, convenient, and they washed and detailed my car!

Thanks for coming in and for returning the 5 Star survey about your visit, we appreciate it and your comments.  We'll try to earn those 5 Stars with that same professional service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!

Martin R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great people
Friendly and knowledgeable people like James made the visit great
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for returning the survey and especially for your 5 Star review and comments.  We appreciate you choosing us for your service and I'm sure James and the rest of the team will do their best to deliver 5 Star service every time you’re here.  Thanks again!

JV
Jasmine V.
Stony Ridge, OH
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Lack of customer service expierence
Staff was rude and very short

I've had a chance to review your survey.  I'm sorry about your experience here, it's not typical.  I would like learn more about what happened so I can address the issue with my team.  When you have time, reply with a phone number where you can be reached and I'll follow up.  Thank you for letting me know about your experience, I look forward to your reply.

419.931.8000 x238

Just a follow up note to ask for a chance to find out what happened when you were here so we don't do it again.  I would very much like to ask about your discomfort in the waiting room.  It's not like the members of our team to stare at an interracial couple as we have interracial marriages among our staff.  When you can and if you like, call me.  I'd like to apologize for your discomfort.  As a native american, I understand it a little.  Hyundai requires that we resend the survey within 14 days, disregard it until we have a chance to talk. Again, I'm sorry about the rudeness you encountered.

EA
Ellen A.
Bowling Green, OH
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Realized I had to drive over the next 3 days and that my oil change was well overdue. Drove in to the service department and asked if by chance they had time to service my vehicle. They got me in and out quickly and made space for me in the schedule. Thanks Taylor

Thank you for returning the survey and especially for your 5 Star review and comments.  We do our best to accommodate particular needs when ever we can.  I'm glad we were able to get you in.  I'm sure our team will do their best to deliver 5 Star service every time you’re here.  Thanks again!

Camden, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and easy
Easy start to finish service.

Thank you for returning a 5 Star review and comments.  Great customers like you make it easy!  We'll do our best to deliver 5 Star service every time you’re here.  Thanks again!

WT
Wendy T.
Adrian, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Tom was very professional and the work was done right. The place was clean and enjoyed the complimentary coffee.

Nothing like a good cup of coffee.  Even better when it's accompanied by friendly professionals.  Thanks for coming in and for the kind words, we'll do our best to  make it happen every time your in.