Overall Rating 4.3181818/5Overall Rating 4.3181818/5Overall Rating 4.3181818/5Overall Rating 4.3181818/5rating 4.3181818
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

Timothy B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Great service and satisfaction

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Service evaluation
Attitude, quality of service, friendly, helpful, and speedy service. James Snyder is the person I nearly always work with because he gets it. He is fast, efficient, and pleasant.

Larry M.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/12/2019 Category: Service
The entire staff is Friendly, knowledgeable, caring, sincere & on & Zon
everythjng****
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for the great rating, we'll do our best to deliver friendly professional service every time you're here.  Thanks again.

KL
Kendrick L.
Perrysburg, OH
2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealership for Service
As usual, best service of any dealership I've ever dealt with. Always courteous and professional. Thorough and honest. Thanks again!

Thanks for your comments and the stellar survey rating.  We're glad everything went well.  We'll try to make it happen every time you're in.  Thanks again.

GM
Geoffrey M.
Lake Worth, FL
03/11/2019 Category: Service
prompt, polite, priced fairly. ...
No other comments are necessary!
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 03/11/2019

You're right! No other comments needed...except: Thank you for choosing us for your service.  We'll do our best to deliver professional service that prompt and thorough, every time you're in.  Thank you again, for coming in.

Monclova, OH
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly reliable service
I am always treated well and the work is done in a timely manner. I never feel pressured into doing extra work. They present your options and whatever I decide is accepted with no pressure.

Thank you for the 5 Star rating and comments.  We appreciate you choosing us for your auto service. We’ll do our best to deliver friendly professional service that's prompt and thorough, every time you’re in.  Thanks again!

RZ
Roger Z.
Port Clinton, OH
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Service great
Great job.

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating, we appreciate your "Great Job" comment!.  Our team works to deliver 5 Star service and care and we’ll do our best to make it happen every time you’re here!  Thanks, again.

Jerome K.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
I have always received great service at Taylor Hyundai. I would recommend Taylor Hyundai to all my friends and family.

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating.  We appreciate your recommendation, thanks! Our team works to deliver 5 Star service and care and we’ll do our best to make it happen every time you’re here!

Karen S.
Liberty Center, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The service department is very prompt and very professional. I have owned 4 Hyundai cars and
always take my vehicles to them for maintenance. They never disappoint.

Thank you for the 5 Star rating.  Thanks also for choosing Taylor and for your continued loyalty, we’ll do our best to deliver professional service that's prompt and thorough, every time you’re in!

Keith M.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Keith car owner
car wash was great and I had a coupon

Thank you for choosing Taylor Hyundai for service and thanks for the 5 Star rating.  We work at it and will do our best to make it happen every time you're in.

Perrysburg, OH
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Customer for years
I purchased my first Hyundai in 2004 It is now 2019 and I am in my 4th Hyundai. The cars have always been reliable vehicles and that is probably the number one reason I return plus they are willing to deal with me over the years. Service has been good except for one problem years ago and it was resolved. Taylor Hyundai is a dealership that I would highly recommend. Just as a note, I was a UAW member for years and they did not give me as good of a deal as Taylor. I hope my relationship with Taylor will continue..turning in my lease in June.

Thank you for the stellar survey and for your comments.  It's rewarding to know you've been a part of the Taylor Family for so long.  You're loyalty says it all!  Thanks again!

BT
Bob T.
Holland, OH
03/05/2019 Category: Service
At this point I trust the place to treat me honestly.
It is not my practice to recommend businesses (or pretty much anything) to friends. My five (5) star rating should say enough for you.

Thank you.  We do appreciate your 5 Star rating.  We'll do our best to keep it up.  Thanks again.

Mark C.
Bowling Green, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Honest and Reliable
We always receive great service!

Thank you for the 5 Star rating.  Our team will do their best to deliver honest and reliable service every time you're in.  Thanks again.

TC
Thomas C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/02/2019 Category: Service
People care
Everyone was so very helpful...
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 03/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating.  We appreciate your comments.  Our team works to deliver 5 Star service and care and we’ll do our best to make it happen every time you’re here!  Thanks, again.

FM
Freddie M.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Sales ans Service
Friendly service staff and my sales guy James is always checking on me;comfortable waiting area is a plus and I'm always asked if I need something to drink.👍👍

Thanks for coming in and for the 5 Star rating, we appreciate it.  James and the rest of the team will try to earn those 5 Stars with friendly professional service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!

SA
Sherrie A.
Bowling Green, OH
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Service is Excellent
Service is Excellent

Thanks for coming in and for the 5 Star rating, we appreciate your comment.  We'll do our best to provide excellent service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!

NH
Nancy H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Very Personal Service
Have your service agents sigh the thank you card they leave on the dash. More Personal.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 02/28/2019

Funny you mentioned that, I noticed one unsigned yesterday while doing a quick quality check.  I mentioned it to the advisor team.  Hopefully just an oversight.  Thanks for the comment, for the 5 Star rating and for your business.

SA
Sydnee A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
Although I have had several complications that the dealership could not resolve the sales manager Matt went above and beyond to ensure that my issue with my blue link was resolved after over a month and a 1/2. However the representatives on John di.com phone number are incompetent of doing their job the language barrier made my issue even more complicated.
JAMES S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Taylor Hyundai strives for 5 star service and we apologize that HMA consumer affairs wasn't as helpful as needed.

JAMES SNYDER
SERVICE ADVISOR
J.SNYDER@TAYLORAUTO.COM
4199318450

HC
Howard C.
Wayne, OH
02/26/2019 Category: Service
A good place for service
The Taylor people at Perrysburg treat you well, as they go about servicing your car. Someone from the service department comes to discuss your car with you and after the service they wash your car. Great experience.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star rating and "great experience" comment.  Bill and the team work hard to deliver professional service in a caring environment.  Thanks for coming in, we appreciate your business.