Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg

Linda G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2020 Category: Service
service of my car
the customer service is great
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 10/20/2020

Thank You for taking the time to complete our survey. At Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg we strive for a perfect 5/5 rating. If for some reason we fail at reaching that goal please reach out to me so we can take care of any problems. Scott Mag Service Manager 419-931-8000 ext. 7827

LR
Lynda R.
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/15/2020 Category: Service
the employees & service work
We recommend Hyundai to anyone who asks about our cars, friend or stranger

10/13/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
I had a million questions, Scott explained everything perfectly.

RD
Robert D.
Maumee, OH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Service and professionalism
Found the problem with the car.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. At Taylor Hyundai we strive for 5/5 stars. If for any reason you feel we haven’t lived up to your expectations please let me know before leaving the dealership so we can make it right. Scott Mag, Service Manager 419-931-8000 ext. 7827

TK
Thomas K.
Maumee, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/06/2020 Category: Service
check in is great
very nice employees
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 10/09/2020

Thank You for the great survey. Here at Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg we strive for a 5/5 rating. Anything less is simply unacceptable.  If you ever have any questions feel free to contact myself personally. Scott Mag, Service Manager 419-931-8000 ext. 7827

Walbridge, OH
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2020 Category: Service
The best
I always get great service

LE
Linda E.
Holland, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Great people!
One year ago I purchased a 2020 Kona at Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg.
The car rides like a dream, it’s great on gas.
The Sales and Service staff works hard to meet your
needs. Truly uncommon service all around—it’s a 10!

Newton Falls, OH
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Warranty Nightmare
They have had my car for over 5 months to correct a warranty issue. The dealership has shown no motivation to ensure that the repair will be done correctly. The only route they want to take is to have the car for another 5 months to repair an issue that they have shown to be incapable of achieving. I even offered to buy a new car off of them and they refused to work with me on the trade in of the vehicle they can't fix. I gave them every opportunity to correct the issue and now I feel defeated without any assistance.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/29/2020

Mr. Davidson as we spoke on the phone, I am so sorry about the paint issue on your car. I have my Service Director, Sam Smith getting to the bottom of the issue with the body shop manager Ken Hooven. I understand how upset you are with the body shop as I saw your car and it’s in pristine condition and you want to keep it that way. If Ken or Sam do not get in touch with you please give me a call and I will contact them. Scott Mag 419-931-8000 ext. 7827

SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/29/2020

As we spoke on the phone, I am so sorry about the paint issue on your car. I have my Service Director, Sam Smith getting to the bottom of the issue with the Body Shop manager Ken Hooven. I understand how upset you are with the body shop as I saw your car and it’s in pristine condition and you want to keep it that way. If Ken or Sam do not get in touch with you please give me a call and I will contact them. Scott Mag 419-931-8000 ext. 7827

IL
Inamary L.
09/16/2020 Category: Service
The people are very profesional and the service is great.

SR
Sandra R.
Millbury, OH
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Employees willing to go that extra mile
Great

EY
Ellis Y.
09/14/2020
Prompt, efficient
lovin' my Veloster N; great service.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time for the survey. At Taylor Hyundai we strive for a perfect 5/5 stars. If for whatever reason you feel we didn't meet your expectations feel free to contact me. Scott Mag Service Manager 419-931-8000 ext 7827

Perrysburg, OH
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Efficient, timely and excellent service.
they got me in and out as quickly as possible while not compromising the service on my car.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. At Taylor Hyundai we strive for a perfect 5/5 stars. If for whatever reason you feel we didn't meet your expectations feel free to contact me. Scott Mag Service Manager 419-931-8000 ext 7827

BC
Bryan C.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
The service guy was professional and everything was done in a timely fashion with no concerns.

Mary B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Value for the money
Using a coupon I received from Hyundai made routine oil change affordable. Had transmission fluid drain and fill as well as a brake light repair all completed in less than 2 hours. This is the first dealership that I feel reasonably comfortable with maintenance care. Thanks for the excellent service.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/08/2020

Thank You for the great review. We strive to reach 5/5 stars, anything less is unacceptable. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me. Scott Mag, Service Manager 419-931-8000 ext. 7827

EY
Ellis Y.
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
09/04/2020 Category: Service
The small things sometimes matter most
This may seem petty, but I expect my vehicle to be cleaned before being returned. I am overall pleased with Taylor's attempts to make affordable vehicles available to all, I am not so pleased with service after the sale and this is my biggest consideration when choosing a car dealer; in pleasant weather, wash the car Taylor!
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/04/2020

Sorry we did not meet your expectations. We strive for 5 out of 5 stars. Please give me a call at your convenience so we can discuss any issues.  419-931-8000 ext 7827 Scott Mag, Service Manager. Please give us a chance to make it right.

JAMES S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We regretfully apologize that the staff didn't complete your service by washing the vehicle like the advisor asked them to. We will strive harder to achieve the 5 Star goal during your next service visit. Please let the Service Manager know if there is anything we can do to correct this for you. 4199318000 ext.#7827. Have a great holiday.

JAMES SNYDER