Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg

Sheila C.
Bowling Green, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/14/2021 Category: Service
It doesn’t get better than this.
I have 6 years of experience using Taylor Hyundai and nobody does it better. The facility is beautiful, but the service department never fails to be the best you could ask for...always. I am so spoiled by this dealership I can’t consider a different brand when its time for a new vehicle. I’m in love with my Genesis, and know this dealerships has a customer for life.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. At Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg, we strive for a perfect 5/5 stars. If for any reason you feel we haven’t achieved it, before you leave please ask for me Scott Mag, Service Manager.  419-931-8000 ext. 7827

GC
Gary C.
Erie, MI
04/13/2021 Category: Service
A nice place to get my car serviced.
I have always been impressed with the quality of service that I received at Taylor Hyundai.. I also enjoy looking at the new models in the showroom and the complimentary cup of coffee.

Maria M.
Monroe, MI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Love my car
Appreciate all they did for me and would come again thank you so much

AL
Anthony L.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Fast & efficient with great customer service!

LE
Linda E.
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Service and follow up personnel are excellent!
I have had my 2020 Kona for almost two years.
You may schedule on line or call for an appointment.
Scheduling is convenient, service advisors are available to answer questions and follow up after service is a thorough all points check call.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 04/13/2021

Cheryl W.
Toledo, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Repair
Very great service but too expensive
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. At Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg we strive for a perfect 5/5 stars. If for any reason you feel we haven’t achieved it, before you leave please ask for me Scott Mag, Service Manager.  419-931-8000 ext. 7827

Bowling Green, OH
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Unsure
I’ve taken my cat here several times and I’m nervous each time they’ll find something wrong I KNOW wasn’t wrong when I went in. Little things like headlights and such. I can fix these things myself to save money so I don’t let them fix it but this time I was told I had an extremely loose ball joint. I’ve felt with an issue like this on previous vehicles so I know the seriousness. I declined to have them fix it there because there’s a colder service center I’ve been going to for years I wanted to have look at it first. When I took it in the other service center informed me there was absolutely nothing wrong with my suspension or ball joints. I’m unsure of the whole situation but I trust the word of the smaller business over this one. Like I said, I feel like and have felt in the past that they try and sometimes make things wrong with your car to get an extra buck.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 04/12/2021

I can personally guarantee our techs are not trying to take advantage of anyone. We are not in the business of trying to get an “extra buck” from anybody. Please when you get a chance and would like to talk my number is 419-931-800 ext 7827 Scott Mag Service Manager

DA
Dave A.
2020 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Best personal ever
This dealership is the best car dealership the personal are great to work with and they will help you in any way they can

DA
Donna A.
Waterville, OH
04/01/2021 Category: Service
I'm always treated with respect.
I purchased my Sonata from this dealership & always return there for any needed service. Everyone there is very friendly and makes you feel "at home". Being a woman, at times when I make purchases; appliances etc., I feel as though I'm being taken advantage of. That is not the case at Taylor Hyundai. I would definitely recommend this Dealership to anyone!

CO
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 03/31/2021

Temperance, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/29/2021 Category: Service
As usual outstanding service that keeps us loyal to the Dealership and the Brand
we have been a Hyundai family for over 12 years now, and our cars for serviced always by the same service advisor. We just got a new service advisor, Bill Edwards. He was a s great as the previous 2 advisors that have taken care of us over the years. Bill was informative receptive, kind, through. Our 2 cars were serviced promptly and completely. While waiting for the service completion he kept us abreast of the work progress. As usual, It was a great experience.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 03/30/2021

PG
Portia G.
Toledo, OH
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Service is great. Making an appointment over the telephone needs improvement
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 03/29/2021

I'll be the first to admit our phone service needs an upgrade. We are looking for a new company to help us. At Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg we strive for a perfect 5/5 stars. If for any reason you feel we haven’t achieved it, before you leave please ask for me Scott Mag, Service Manager.  419-931-8000 ext. 7827

Billie S.

Vantong J.
Montpelier, OH
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Easy money
Easy scheduling and very friendly staff. Good experience with a variety of stores and places to eat while you wait for your car to be done.

LR
Laura R.
Perrysburg, OH
03/23/2021
Excellent & friendly customer care from Lana Rankins to help me with buying a new car.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 03/24/2021