Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg

Ken C.
Dayton, OH
01/19/2021
Sean Riley
Sean Riley was our contact and was excellent at communicating with us. We live 150 miles from the dealer and he saw to it that we got the car we wanted. Hard working and has integrity; much appreciated in sales! He represents the business well. Give him a raise!
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. At Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg we strive for a perfect 5/5 stars. If for any reason you feel we haven’t achieved it, before you leave please ask for me Scott Mag, Service Manager.  419-931-8000 ext. 7827

Richard H.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2021 Category: Service
your the best
Taylor Hyundai has been great to us. We have always been treated with respect and fairly. Their service department has been top notched and their sales personal are the best.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 01/15/2021

Suzan B.
Holland, OH
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Easy to work with
exceptional friendly and helpful. The lady helped me more than she needed to. Service was quick.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 01/15/2021

EA
Elaine A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Very happy with my service here. Very kind and friendly.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 01/11/2021

James B.
Waterville, OH
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I have always found the staff very helpful. The service was done professionally. Very good dealership.

SA
Sherrie A.
Bowling Green, OH
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Continued excellent service at Hyundai in Perrysburg.

Maumee, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Qualified personnel
Nice, friendly people

12/27/2020 Category: Service
Unexplainable extra charge on my payments
Since it took me 4 months to get to the bottom of the extra charges and no one at the dealership could find a solution, it left a “bitter” taste in my mouth.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 12/28/2020

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Bbbbb
Your r
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 12/22/2020

Bowling Green, OH
Taylor Hyundai Perrysburg.
Have had nothing but good experiences with this dealership. I have owned 3 Hyundai vehicles over the past 13 years and all have been regularly serviced at the dealership and have been virtually trouble free. Staff is very professional and courteous and have always been able to get the cars in on time and quickly done while I wait. Its a big bonus to me to be able to come in on Saturdays for regularly scheduled maintenance. Pricing on work I've had done is also very reasonable.

Thanks

Northwood, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/08/2020 Category: Service
They are honestly the best company I have had to have contact with in the auto industry. They do go above and beyond for their customers and make everything work out

WC
Wilson C.
Fremont, OH
2017 Elantra
From Brandon ( salesman ) to all in the service department, they are thoughtful and thorough in what they do.

Toledo, OH
It’s Okay!!
No comment

CR
Cyndie R.
12/06/2020
Excellent sales person
I went in and met with Lana to get a newer vehicle. She was not only knowledgeable but very easy to work with. This is my second time buying from Taylor Hyundai and the best service yet. She was patient and very welcoming as I decided on a 2021 Hyundai Kona. Love my car and my saleswomen! Will highly recommend. Thank you for your help and time.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 12/08/2020