Overall Rating 4.4074096/5Overall Rating 4.4074096/5Overall Rating 4.4074096/5Overall Rating 4.4074096/5rating 4.4074096
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

Northwood, OH
06/25/2019 Category: Service
I recently had my car serviced and I received the best customer care service. Bill was the gentleman that helped me. He was very courteous, kind and knowledgeable. He would keep me informed about my car the entire time I was there.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks for the 5 Star rating and for your comments.  Bill's a great asset to our team, he and the rest of the crew will do their best to deliver 5 Star service every time you're in.

Laurie B.
Wayne, OH
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff and friendly service!
Always friendly and answer any questions I have!

Thanks for coming in and for your 5 Star review.  We'll try to earn those 5 Star rating by delivering the best service we can, every time you’re in. Thanks, again!

TG
Teresa G.
Sylvania, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Informative and helpful
Making sure your visit is as less stressful, also making sure your every need is meet.

Thanks for coming in and for the 5 Star rating, we appreciate it.  We'll try to earn those 5 Stars with friendly professional service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!

Hyundai Service
Hyundai service rep Tom is wonderful. Does a great job with the Hyundai customers.

Thanks for the great survey and comments, we'll do our best everytime you're here.  Thanks again!

Tom Madden

AC Unit
Third compressor for this 2016 car, 2 replacements covered under warranty, replaced quickly by dealership, Hyundai needs to look at a new supplier for unit if this is a problem.

Thank you for the 5 Star rating and for the "supplier" comments.  We'll pass it along to the Hyundai parts team.  Thanks again.

Cheryl W.
Lambertville, MI
2016 Hyundai Equus
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional - as always!
I keep going back to your Perrysburg facility, even though I live much closer to your Sylvania dealership, because of James Snyder. James has never failed to provide exceptional customer service. He is knowledgeable, efficient, courteous and friendly - a true asset to your customer care team.

We agree, he is an asset to the team.  I'm sure he and the rest of the crew will do their best to deliver 5 Star service and care every time you're in.

AF
Amy F.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Quality, thorough care for your care
I am a teacher in Perrysburg Schools and appreciate all the support Taylor Hyundai provides to motivate our students in their quest for academic and behavioral success, so I went to look there when recently buying a car. Honest, direct, non-pressured, attentive salesmen, plus a quality car that is very economical both in price and gas mileage made my decision an easy one. Since then when I've had questions, I've received prompt replies and help. And when I didn't even have questions, they checked up on me several times to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase and to see what they could do for me. I had my first oil change, and when I showed up for my appointment, I was immediately and courteously waited on, and my car was finished sooner than expected and with a free car wash and vacuum. Thank you, Taylor Hyundai!

What more can we say...Thank you for the great rating and more so for what you do!  We're all a part of the same community.

Sheila W.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Atmosphere and curiosity of the service personnel provided

Thanks for coming in and for your 5 STAR rating.  We’ll do our best to deliver professional service with courtesy and care every time you’re here.  Thanks, again!

Dena S.
Bowling Green, OH
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very professional

Thank you for the 5 Star rating and comments.  We'll try to deliver that same professional service, every time you're here.  Thanks again!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service

Thanks for returning the survey after service at Taylor Hyundai, we appreciate the 5 Star review and your comments.  We'll do our best to deliver that same 5 Star service every time you're in.  Thank you, again!

BK
Brock K.
Fremont, OH
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/11/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
GREAT
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 06/11/2019

Always nice to see "GREAT" comments like yours.  We'll do our best to make it happen every time you're in!

Jerel H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Give employees more money
Start paying porter, tech, service writer more.

Hmmmm, Thanks for the 4 Stars.  And, thanks for the suggestion, we'll consider it.

2014 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Every time i come here for my cars service its always a friendly greeting and warm welcome i may have to wait a bit but they always do a great job

Thank you for the 5 Stars!  We appreciate customers like you, we'll try to make it a 5 Star visit any time you're here!

GC
Gary C.
Erie, MI
06/09/2019 Category: Service
friendly people, excellent service
Everything is done well and in a timely manner

SD
Susan D.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is important to me.
Customer service is good. I did however have to bring vehicle in at least three times before problem was permanently resolved.

Thanks for the 5 Star rating and the extra chances to make it right.  We'll work on that and do our best to make happen the first time, next time.  Thanks again for sticking with us!

Blissfield, MI
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Five Star

Thanks for coming in and for the 5 Star rating, we appreciate it and you.  We'll try to earn those 5 Stars with friendly professional service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!

John W.
Graytown, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Timely and solved the problem.

Thanks for the 5 Star rating.  We'll earn those 5 Stars with prompt and professional service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!

Kevin S.
Swanton, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Like the waiting room, really comfortable.

Thanks for coming in and for the 5 Stars!  We'll try to keep it up and deliver 5 Star service every time you 're in.  Thanks again.

Kimberly S.
Palmyra, MI
06/05/2019 Category: Service
I was in and out in less then 1 hour. They even replaced my tire that had a nail in it. I'm very happy with the service.

Thank you for the "great service" comment.  I'm glad to see we were able to get you in and out quickly to meet your schedule.  We'll try to make it happen every time you're in.  Thanks, again

DA
Dyrk A.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2019 Category: Service
fast and professional
Fast, professional and personable, as alwayw.

Thank you for the 5 Star rating and for your comments.  Tom and the rest of the crew will do their best to deliver prompt professional service every time you're in, Thanks again