Michelle S.
Maumee, OH
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Always respectful and very courteous
Everyone at Taylor Hyundai treats my family and myself with respect. We always feel welcome. I am always given an explanation of everything that is going on with my vehicle.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star rating!  We appreciate you and your business.  We'll do our best to deliver that same friendly professional service, every time you're here.  Thanks again and have a great day!

2012 Hyundai Azera
02/24/2020 Category: Service
great service from jim
jim always takes excellent care of my car

Thank you for coming in, we appreciate you and your business. I'm sure James and the rest of the team will do their best to deliver that same 5 Star service every time you're here! Thanks again!

LE
Linda E.
Holland, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/24/2020 Category: Service
James Snyder
A most attentive service advisor provided a quick assessment and a service team which
provided great turn around time. I highly recommend the Perrysburg location.
Linda E
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you!  Both for coming in and for the 5 Star rating!  I'm sure James and the rest of the team will do their best to make it happen every time you're here.  KS

2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
pleasantly surprised!
I was pleasantly surprised that it was all covered under the warranty-thank you!

Thank you for the 5 Star rating.  We agree, it's always nice when someone else pays the bill.  That's the Hyundai advantage...a 5 year, 60,000 mile basic warranty.  Thanks for coming in, we'll do our best to deliver 5 Star service every time.  Thanks again.  KS

Ann S.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
it's the little things
The basic service itself was great, as always. The shuttle service was timely, friendly and most appreciated. However, again, the windshield decal for my tire service schedule (not purchased from Taylor) was removed even though I drew attention to it at drop off and asked that it be left in place. James said he passed this request along (Thank you, James) but it was removed anyway. Disappointing to have this happen a second time.

Thank you for the 4 stars considering the sticker issue.  I'll pull the repair paperwork and see where we dropped the ball and address it with the team.  Thanks for coming in and for the feedback.

PR
Palmyra R.
Delta, OH
02/17/2020 Category: Service
They care about your safety!
Best auto dealer service I have ever encountered. They are awesome!

VD
Vicky D.
Walbridge, OH
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful and great workers
Always take good care of my car and fixed a problem that I was having problems with a couple years. Appreciate the good care they take care of my car.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star rating, we appreciate it!  And you and your business! We'll do our best to deliver thorough professional service every time you're here.  Thanks again, have a great President's day!

Maumee, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Treated like Taylor Hyundai appreciates my business
Intake service people are extremely polite and explain what needs to be done. Love getting a clean car when I'm done.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star rating and for your loyalty, we appreciate you and your business.  We'll do our best to deliver friendly professional service every time you're here.

DE
David E.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Tom Madden was very helpful & pleasant to work with in the Service Dept

Thank you for the 5 Star rating!  Tom does a good job for his customers and for us.  I'm sure he and the rest of the team will do their best to make it happen every time you're in.  Thanks again, we appreciate you and your business.

David P.
Northwood, OH
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2020 Category: Service
David
As always, quick and marvelous services!!
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 02/12/2020

Thanks for the 5 Star rating.  It's always a pleasure to work with and for you guys, also.  Thanks for sticking with us.  We'll work to make it happen every time you're in.  KS

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Third car we’ve purchased here.
Lana in sales is great as well as James in service . Almost everyone we’ve met at Taylor have been a pleasure. We’d also like to compliment the man who keeps the showroom “Spotless”.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for the kudos!  The showroom attendant is Phil. He's a treasure and we agree, does a great job! We appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship.  Again, thanks from the whole team here at Taylor!  KS

Bowling Green, OH
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Tom M, Service was very helpful. Took care of us; explained the service performed and suggested services needed for the future.
And you wash my car AND swept the carpets. Nice service!!!
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 02/10/2020

Thanks for coming in and for returning the survey about your visit, we appreciate the 5 Star review.  We'll try to earn your 5 Star rating by delivering the best service we can, every time you’re in. Thanks, again!

BR
Brian R.
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/08/2020 Category: Service
it should be a 5 star rating, I do not wish to sing into google
see above

Thanks for returning the survey, we appreciate the 5 Star review and your comments.  We'll do our best to deliver 5 Star service every time you're in.  Thank you, again!

2019 Hyundai Kona
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai perrysburg
It's always a pleasure to visit for serving of my vehicle. The staff or friendly and the lounge is comfortable. Wonderful place to be for those short moments

Thanks for returning the survey after service at Taylor Hyundai, we appreciate the 5 Star review and your comments.  We'll do our best to deliver that same 5 Star service every time you're in.  Thank you, again!

Deborah R.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/06/2020 Category: Service
wonderful sales and service staff
great service support