( 2072 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.4074096/5Overall Rating 4.4074096/5Overall Rating 4.4074096/5Overall Rating 4.4074096/5rating 4.4074096
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

Sylvania, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/21/2019 Category: Service
People friendly clean
Had me in and out for the most part spent more than I wanted but my Gennies runs grrrreat!
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 11/21/2019

Thanks for the 5 Star rating.  We appreciate the you and your business.  I understand your comment.  Though it's a chunk...it's money well spent to get beautiful car back in shape.  Have a grrrreat Thanksgiving holiday!

James L.
Maumee, OH
!!!
All the employees treat people kindly and appreciatively

Thanks for coming in and for the 5 Star rating, we appreciate you and your business.  We'll try to earn those 5 Stars with friendly professional service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!

Rossford, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Service adviser, Tom, has bee helpful.
The service was acceptable except for the hesitation the car makes 25 - 40 mph.

Thanks for talking with me about the  situation on your Hyundai.  We'll get it figured out.  When you're here for the weatherstrip, we'll drive it together and see what's up.  See you soon.

Castalia, OH
Service and location
Always get friendly service from staff
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 11/20/2019

Thanks for choosing Taylor and for the great rating & comments!  The Taylor's are responsible for the convenient location but, the service team makes the service 5 Stars.  They work to deliver professional service every visit.  Thank you again and have a great Thanksgiving week!

RJ
Richard J.
Sylvania, OH
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service equals Taylor
Once again service excellence by the Taylor staff! Will continue to bring my vehicle to Perrysburg being on point, on time and professional in every aspect of the customer experience.

The service team works at making every visit a 5 Star event.  Thanks for your loyalty and for your high rating.  We'll do our best to make it happen every time you're here.

Benjamin S.
Napoleon, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Sales and service very knowledgeable
Have dealt with Taylor dealerships for many years. Have always found them very good to deal with
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks for your 5 STAR rating, we appreciate you and your business.   We value your loyalty and will do our best to continue that same 5 Star service and care every time you’re here.  Thanks, again!

Mary W.
Genoa, OH
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil change was fine. Having to come back for air in my tires when I feel that should have been checked considering they rotated my tires. Having to come back all the way from Genoa was not good 😔
Hoping they take care of all aspects of my car inspection up to and including filling out the form.
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 11/18/2019

I've read your survey and and have to apologize about the air pressure in the tires.  This time of year as the weather cools and the tire pressure shrinks, we try to accommodate the change in pressure by adjusting the pressures, we must not have made the proper adjustment on your tires.  I'll follow up in a day or two and we'll do our best to make up for the hassle.  Thank s for letting me know about the issue and again, we'll try to make it up to you.

Seat Repair
Did not expect to have someone look at it right away but James Snyder said if I had time to wait they would repair saving another. Appreciate attitude.

Thank you for your 5 STAR rating and comments.  We appreciate you and your business.  We’ll do our best to continue that same prompt professional service every time you’re here.  Thanks, again!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Regular service
👍🏻

Thank you for the survey.  We'll do our bets to delivery 5 Star service next time.  If you have any suggestions to improve our service, please let me know.

VD
Victoria D.
Bowling Green, OH
Oil chg.
A nice clean waiting room to wait in while car is being serviced

Thank you for the 5 Star survey rating.  We're glad the wait was less hassle with a nice waiting room. We'll always try to deliver friendly professional service...that includes a nice place to wait when here.  Thanks again.

Margaret M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
15 k mile service a breeze
was in and out under an hour

Thanks for the 5 Star rating, we appreciate you and your business.  We'll try to earn those 5 Stars with the same fast & friendly service whenever you’re here. Thanks, again!

James R.
Genoa, OH
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service done in a timely manner. I always get excelent service at Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg.

Thanks for coming in and for the 5 Star rating, we appreciate it.  We'll try to earn those 5 Stars with fast & friendly service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!

DK
Donald K.
2019 Hyundai Kona
service
Great service and the staff always willing to help. Just would like more deals on vehicle services. Other than that place was great.

We're glad the service went well.  We do have a special service program that will help with the regular maintenance cost, it's our TAYLORCARE program.  Mention it next time in an we'll show you how it works.  Saves you 40% on the most common maintenance needs.  Thanks for choosing us, we'll try to deliver 5 Star service every time you're in.  Thanks for coming in.

JZ
Joseph Z.
Manitou Beach, MI
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service rep Jay
Not happy to have to drive to Perrysburg since you closed service in sylvania. May not buy another just because of that.
Jay was a pleasure to work with!
KURT C S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks for the 5 Stars and comments from Jay and the rest of us here at the Perrysburg location.  We'll do our best to deliver service that's worth that extra 15 minute drive.  Thanks again for sticking with us.

AL
Archie L.
Columbus, OH
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Routine Services
Excellent Service.

Thank you for coming in, for your comments and for the 5 Star rating.  We'll do our best to make it happen every time you're in.  Thanks again.

Maumee, OH
2007 Hyundai Accent
Slow
Slow

Had a chance to review your survey.  We're sorry for the longer than usual service time, normally takes an hour.  I'll send you out a certificate to cover your next oil and filter change for free to make up for the hassle.  I hope we can talk in a day or two.  Thanks for coming in and for the feedback.  Watch for the certificate in the mail.

419.931.8000 x238

Checking in to see if you've received the Free Oil Change certificate I mailed last week. If you haven't gotten it yet, please let me know & we'll track it down.  Thank you again for your feedback in the first survey.  I haven't been able to reach you but, hope we've addressed your concern with the free oil change certificate & that you'll take a minute from your busy day to complete the second survey we sent recently.  If there's more I can do or you have any questions, please let me know.

SR
Suzanne R.
Delta, OH
2016 Hyundai Accent
Friendliness
I don't like to recommend

Thanks for coming in and for the 5 Star rating, we appreciate it.  We'll try to earn those 5 Stars with friendly professional service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!

EJ
Edward J.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
People, service
The service, people

Thanks for returning the survey after service at Taylor Hyundai, we appreciate the 5 Star review and your comments.  We'll do our best to deliver that same 5 Star service every time you're in.  Thank you, again!

Dawn R.
Whitehouse, OH
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Dawn R.
Love the service that I get every time that I take my car in. I really appreciate that they are willing to work with me when my job hours mesh with the service hours and they let me leave my car their until I am ready to pick it up.

Thanks for the great survey.  We're glad to make it a little more convenient for you.  Thanks again for the 5 Star rating.

Ralph C.
Bowling Green, OH
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/11/2019 Category: Service
The service was excellent.

Thanks for coming in and for the 5 Star rating, we appreciate it.  We'll try to provide excellent service every time you’re here. Thanks, again!