Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

GZ

Rossford, OH
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Superb!
All concerns were met in a prompt professional manner. James Snyder is a great service representative.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. At Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg, we strive for a perfect 5/5 stars. If for any reason you feel we haven’t achieved it, before you leave please ask for me Scott Mag, Service Manager.  419-931-8000 ext. 7827

Cindy H.
Oak Harbor, OH
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Always friendly and exceptional service!
Everytime I take my car in for service the staff is always friendly and they go above and beyond when servicing my vehicle. Always checking my car over and letting me know of anything that needs attention to keep my car running great!
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/23/2021

PS
Pamela S.
Walbridge, OH
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Personnel friendly and very helpful!

Perrysburg, OH

Maumee, OH
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Service dept
Received excellent service from Jenny upon taking my car in for a recall and oil change. She is very friendly and knowledgeable.

07/12/2021 Category: Service
No loaner car available for a recall
Hard to schedule service due to short staffed. Had a recall on my car and was told they don’t provide loaner cars on a recall!!! They kept my car overnight, so I had to cancel a doctors appointment.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/14/2021

Sorry about the service you received during your last visit. Jennifer will try to contact you again, she left a voicemail for you today. Or If you get time, please feel free to contact me directly 419-931-8000 ext 7827.

SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/21/2021

Please give a call when you get a moment. You can contact myself, Scott Mag or I know Jennifer has left you a voicemail with her number. We just want o make everything right for you. Thank You Scott mag, Service Manager. 419-931-8000 ext 7827

Theresa B.
Walbridge, OH
2021 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2021 Category: Service

07/03/2021 Category: Service
fix my window tale break red light
Got my light fix and I am happy with it so far.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you for your feedback, at Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg we strive for a perfect score of 5/5 stars. If for any reason you feel we haven't given you that service, please ask for me before you leave the dealership so I can make everything right. Scott Mag, Service Manager.

AJ
AHMED J. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 07/06/2021

rescore all set.

Cynthia S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/27/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
When you go to Hyundai Dealership in Perrysburg. Eeryone greets you and make you feel like a Celebrity. It's a warm friendly environment.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 06/28/2021

Maumee, OH
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Service is great
With James Snyder returning, I am sure the service department will be as great as ever!

06/18/2021 Category: Service
Service is overwhelmed with appointments!
The service department is overwhelmed with appointments!
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. If you don’t tell me what’s wrong, I can’t fix it. Please give me a call when you have a second so I can see what I can do to make it up to you. Next time you’re in and feel something can improve please ask for me. Anything less than 5/5 stars is unacceptable. Scott Mag, Service Manager 419-931-8000 ext. 7827

NW
Nicholas W.
Genoa, OH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff good service
They go out of thier way to help
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 06/15/2021

OC
Orrin C.
2015 Hyundai Equus
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Totally different experience when compared to the service I received over the last 5 years
This experience was different from. To what I've experienced in the past 5 years.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 06/11/2021

Sorry about the service you received during your last visit. I will try to contact you again, left a voicemail yesterday. If you get time, please feel free to contact me directly 419-931-8000 ext 7827.

SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 06/22/2021

Than You for speaking with me. My card will be in the mail today and call anytime. Scott Mag 419-931-8000 ext 7827

Barbara H.
Bowling Green, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2021 Category: Service
customer service
Thank you for checking out my car… Terrific customer service all the way around!!
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 06/02/2021

Matthew P.
Oregon, OH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
An initial misunderstanding was a cause for some frustration, but after further clarification of the issue and the ask, Taylor Hyundai did a really good job of helping out and work through it all. They went above to make sure the problem was solved and I was not further inconvenienced. That was much appreciated.

05/17/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
I had an instance where I believe process got in the way of efficiency. Customer Service manager (Scott) recognized the situation and was able to remedy the situation in a pretty expedient manner. It was extremely helpful during a pretty chaotic time.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for talking with me about your service. If you never filled it out, I probably never would have learned about the door handle issue. Anything less than a 5/5 in my book is unacceptable. I hope I was able to make everything right and if you ever need anything in the future don’t hesitate to call. Thank You Scott Mag, Service Manager 419-931-8000 ext 7827

Julia S.
Perrysburg, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Quick, thorough
Have never tried to sell unnecessary services.
SCOTT A M. from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg responded on 05/14/2021