Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NJ
nita j.
07/16/2018
Customer Service / not Fixed right the first time
According to their standards, they fix the car right the first time. I have always used them and have sent a lot of business their way. They were supposed to fix my daughters car because it would not crank. They were to do a diagnostic check and if they fixed it then it would go toward the work. Well, the car still does not crank. They accused her of another mechanic going into her car and leaving the wires out. The mechanic is willing to go on record he looked at the engine only and did go into the inside of the car. My daughter went to the Buick dealership and they were also willing to go on records and the mechanic is willing to go on records and was recorded with the finding of what was done and a statement saying the job was not complete for what they Taylor did.. This is recorded for the BBB or Lawyers to review. Their codes were not done correctly and with the job, a new key should have been given and it should have been coded. This is most disappointing because the car is sitting in the driveway. She is a single mother and unemployed and unable to take her daughter to school. Derek got frustrated with her explanation and lied and said I submitted a request stating that was what was wrong. I submitted a request online asking how much and never received a response back. (this was for my records for helping her). They wanted to charge extra money to fix it but their statement said we fix it right the first time. They should refund her part of her money. The attitude is what hurts and their honesty. They told her " look we did a diagnostic test - the second time and did not charge you". They shouldn't have if the problem still exists. They should have been kind enough to say other than what they did. My daughter did record the conversation and Jennifer at the front desk got mad and hung up when she asked her did you or did you not due to a diagnostic test the first time the car went in. She did not see it on the paperwork and was asking. She was not rude because i heard her . Single women do not take your car there.

NH
Noel H.
Cordova, TN
11/29/2017
Kind courteous
They are very good at what they do an know what they are doing an let you know every step of they way from the front counter to the office to the back they are terrific

ED
Evans D.
Silsbee, TX
09/26/2017
Derek is a liar and will swap parts
They lied about the cost my truck had a rare big tranny in it Derek swapped mine out lied about giving me a loaner. Screamed at me on the phone Derek is a cheat and a liar

Albert B.
08/15/2017
I'm a real person
I was looking to get some suspension work done for my car, an Infiniti G35, as well as getting a new engine my brother's truck, an Expedition. After past experiences with high prices at the dealership and unprofessional service, I called and spoke with Derek and was convinced to let him fix our cars. The service was fast and thorough. Me nor my brother have any issues with our cars since and I would recommend everyone to see them if they want to get something fixed correctly. When you have a shop that you can trust to be professional, personable, and have integrity along with great value with the service, you can't beat it. If anything ever happens to my car or any car I have in the future, I am taking it to Taylor.

DA
Doug A.
07/16/2017
DON'T USE !!!! DON'T USE THEM !!!!!
The guy that runs the front desk is very misleading. DON'T USE THEM !!! RUN !!!!!

DJ
david j.
12/30/2016
fantastic place
This is the very best experience I've ever had with a car repair from the service price and hospitality never have I experienced it like this

WC
William Richard C.
06/30/2016
You can't find a location as honest, personal and friendly!!
From the moment we walked in through completion, the service was exceptional. The owner Derek listened and recommended and gave full attention to our needs. Really honest service. Derek provided solutions and fulfilled every aspect of his guarantee...really worth it...highly recommended!!

M B.
03/14/2016
Repair Job From HELL!!!
Their motto is, "We Fix It Right The First Time," well I had to bring my SUV in five separate occasions within 5,000 miles and was without my vehicle for a total of TWO months for the SAME transfer case issue. The shop is nice, but the customer service is NOT! The mechanics are NOT skilled and are NOT thorough. This is the worst $1,900 I ever spent and I wish I had never done business with them. I feel ripped off, and I will never do business with Taylor Auto Care again!!!

EB
E. B.
03/12/2016
They go out of the way to give great service.
We were desperate and they got our car in with only minutes to closing. They looked at the car and gave us an estimate right on the spot even though they were extremely busy.

SA
Stefan A.
09/14/2015
Nice place to take your vehicle
Excellent service all the way around.

Antoinette B.
Jeep Liberty
08/27/2015
No hassels with great services.
Please continue to keep up your GREAT work. You have a permanent customer. Thank you once again!

Ciceley B.
Dodge Avenger
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Ciceley said this business was in a convenient location.

DJ
David J.
Hyundai Tiburon
08/26/2015
Awesome Service
The people at Taylor Auto are great. They have great prices and do quality work. I have taken all of my vehicles there and so far am a very satisfied customer.

James M.
08/25/2015 Category: Service
James said the business made him feel at home. The employees were very friendly.

Karjaria B.
Dodge Caliber
08/22/2015 Category: Service
Karjaria said the service at this business was good.

DO
David O.
08/22/2015 Category: Service
David said the service at this business was very good.

ES
Edwin S.
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Edwin said this business has excellent service. The employees did a good job, as always.

GW
George W.
Jonesboro, AR
Mercury Mountaineer
08/18/2015 Category: Service
George said this business provides good service.

Jennifer H.
Chevrolet Sonic
08/13/2015
customer service
wonderful customer service, great waiting area.

TD
Todd D.
West Portsmouth, OH
08/12/2015 Category: Service
Todd said this business took a long time to service his vehicle.
Derek C. from Taylor Auto Care responded on 08/17/2015

Todd we apologize for the length of time it took to repair your vehicle.  It's hard to know exactly what you will find once you start repairs on older model vehicles.  Again we do apologize and if we can help you with any other of your car care needs please let us know.