CZ
Carol Z.
Buick Lucerne
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Carol said that she likes the place a lot and she trusts them to do a good job.

BF
Bill F.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he is satisfied with what they have done for him.

HO
Hal O.
Cadillac Seville
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Hal said the business is always the best. If he has any complaint, the staff takes it seriously and works out if he's right or wrong, and it's always fixed. The owner is a great guy and Hal loves his family. He wouldn't use anyone but Tom and he's tried many service stations along the coast.

Mariah P.
04/08/2019
Excellant Service
TC & Sons has knowlegable mechanics that provide excellant service in a timely fashion. You feel comfortable & confident with the work they've done on your vehicle. And when you leave, not only do you know you received a fair price, but you feel good knowing you have a trustworthy shop to rely on every time. This is the only shop that myself & my family have used for years! Not just for service & repair, but for tires as well. Give them a try....like we did, you will become a regular customer.

Richard W.
03/28/2019
Repair work done poorly, car returned with sand thrown on hood.
When I picked up the car it was covered in dirt. It was not spotless when I dropped it off but it was not covered in sand like when I picked it up. Windshield and hood looked like some one threw sand on it.
Also brske light was out. I thought you would have checked that in the service. That combined with paying 30 dollars more for mobile one then your regular 69.95 synthetic oil change made me upset. Mobile one sells for about 5.50 a quart. You charged me 30 dollars for 4 quarts and no credit for the standard synthetic you did not use.
Previous services have been great but you have now lost me as a customet.
Thomas C. from TC & Sons Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2019

Tc and Sons is a family owned and operated busniess. We live in Whiting, we shop at the same Stop and Shop as our customers, we even see our customers at times when leaving the house. For one of our emplyees to deliberately throw sand (which in fact we do not have any located on premises) is completely absurd. Any type of problems that occur at Tc and Sons we encourage the customer to let us know before leaving which was not done in this situation. As far as the oil change, Tc and Sons offers two kinds of synthetic oil changes. Either Havoline which is $49.95 (up to 5qts) or Mobil 1 which you had been getting in your previous oil changes (at your request) with us, which is $84.78 after tax (up to 5qts). This is a standard price for a Mobil 1 oil change at any shop, and even more at a Dealership. We strive to provide the best service for our customers at all times and will continue to do so.

larry s.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/20/2019
Great service. Friendly employees
Great dervice friendly employees

PJ
Pat J.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Pat said she really appreciates all of the staff's help. Each one goes over and beyond what's needed. She will continue to bring her vehicle in and she will continue to recommend them.

GG
Gregory G.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said he is pleased with the service .

Donna M.
03/05/2019
professional,knowledgeable and caring service from start to finish.
From breaking down on the hottest day of 2018 summer, they came, tried to get my vehicle started, towed veh to shop and drove me home. Fuel pump had failed and was replaced. They picked me up at home which was so helpful. Car was repaired in short order. I had another issue with car so another service visit, that went well. Took car in for oil change, while I waited in comfortable waiting area and was done in a very reasonable amount of time. So pleased that I now have a repair/service shop in my area that I can rely on.

PR
Paul R.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the business is always excellent. They are trustworthy and everything.

John D.
Dodge Nitro
03/01/2019 Category: Service
John said that there was a couple of issues that went wrong during his service visit but the business made good on everything and he would still recommend the business for service.

02/19/2019
Honesty
I brought my Hyundai Sonata in for a synthetic oil change, and your shop was honest in advising me that they provided 2 types of synthetic oil changes, and they recommeded the Havoline one in my case, saving me almost $25.00, when they could have just charged me for the more expensive one instead.

larry s.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/17/2019
Friendly service. Took car on time was out in less than an hour reasonable prices

RF
Richard F.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/16/2019
01 cavalier
duston is the greatest,if fact all the people are geat

DI
Domenick I.
Nissan Maxima
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Domenick said he has been a customer for 15 years and has never had a problem with them.

WC
Wayne/Joyce C.
INFINITI I35
02/14/2019
Work done
Always able to solve any problems i have had over several years with several cars.always done on time with excellent work

Theresa S.
Ford Fiesta
02/14/2019
Totally satisfied!!!!
I have confidence in the honesty of the mechanics when they check out a problem. I believe in their evaluation. Always courteous, do their jobs in a timely manner. They ask questions before diving in, about the car, the problem I might be having. I will go back to them. Lastly, their prices are even better than other places I have used for the same work. Very happy with their services.

AA
Arthur A.
Chevrolet Venture
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said that the place has the best mechanic anywhere, Dustin is simply fantastic.

Dolan S.
New Jersey
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Dolan said they did a good job.

Bob H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they do a great job and he has known Tommy for a long time. He does a really good job.