Sam C.
Porsche Boxster
03/26/2018
thanks again rob and jared.
once again i am very satisified with the attention and services offered at tech 1.
rob and jared are good guys and are there to help.
car runs good and looks good.
thanks again

Robert M.
03/17/2018
Another great service experience
Terrific, low-cost, and knowledgeable service team! We routinely use have our cars serviced here

Sam C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/12/2018
joined the team 1 customer family from a flyer received in the mail and i am now a happy customer.
was a good experience dealing with front end manager rob. he was helpful and took care of my cars needs.
car was serviced and came out great. facility is very clean.
thanks for doing a good job team 1.

EM
Erin M.
Saturn Ion
03/05/2018
Good value
Brought in a 2007 Saturn for breaking problem. The car needed new tires and brake work. Cost was reasonable and the work was done that day. Previous I had front struts replaced at a very competitive cost and good workmanship.

Richard (Rick) C.
03/03/2018
Great Job - Thanks So Much
You performed the work exactly as promised.

WM

Gaithersburg, MD
Nissan Murano
12/24/2017
EXCELLENT!!
The staff were all amazing. Honest, trustworthy and a pleasure to work with. My son is a college student in Columbia and had an emergency situation with his car. The staff was dealing with us from 9 hours away and gave us peace of mind that they were taking care of the car and not to worry. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Customer service - A PLUS!

Andrea B.
Nissan Versa
12/23/2017
Was comfortable in waiting area
All I got was an oil change and tires rotated. I felt like it was a good job and will return - probably will go back and forth between Team 1 Automotive and Walton's because I believe in supporting LDS church business people as long as they treat me good. Walton's did my first oil change here. That's just the way I operate.

PW
Paul W.
11/17/2017
Only place I take my car!
The staff is trustworthy, and that is what I like the best! They have always taken great care of my car and my wallet! Jared and his Team do great work!
JARED J. from Team 1 Automotive responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you Paul.  Happy Thanksgiving

RA
Richard A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/23/2017
GOOD work and the people are humble.
Really enjoy the time spent here and they try to complete the work based on you schedule. Friendly staff and approachable. Service rendeered is good and the warranty given is appreciated. I do recommend this to others.
JARED J. from Team 1 Automotive responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you for your business Richard.

FM
Frank M.
GMC Acadia
10/12/2017
They treat you like family.
I have years of good experiences with Team 1. I have recommended them to many of my friends.
JARED J. from Team 1 Automotive responded on 10/13/2017

Thank you, Frank.

Jared

Melissa C.
Charleston, SC
10/09/2017
Go Above and Beyond. Great Customer Service!
Great customer service! Definitely would return!
JARED J. from Team 1 Automotive responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you Melissa.

BJ
BOBBY J.
10/08/2017
great service
Very happy with their service
JARED J. from Team 1 Automotive responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you Bobby.

melissa c.
Charleston, SC
10/08/2017
Great customer service!
They went the extra mile! Will definitely get my business in the future

Seneca S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Jeep Cherokee
09/30/2017
Great service fast and friendly. No bs

FM
Floyd M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/15/2017
Way over priced
Your mechanic would do the same job(water pump replacement)for $170 cheaper but they were booked. They got me in than said the plastic housing was leaking. That would cost more to repair then the water pump.$935 was my final cost. What a sucker I was

DK
Deryl and Janice K.
Dodge Durango
08/29/2017
Quality Work
The work done on my SUV was excellent. It was done in a timely manner and I am satisfied. To me it has a Christian atmosphere. Love it.
JARED J. from Team 1 Automotive responded on 08/29/2017

Thank was very nice.  Thank you.

BJ S.
07/29/2017
Great Find.
Just moved to Columbia and lucky to have found Team 1. They are convenient, provide shuttle service. I took my Subaru in and they found the problem and did the repair the same day at a reasonable price. Will continue to go to them for automotive repairs.

TC
Tim C.
Buick LeSabre
07/23/2017
Team 1: always trustworthy and excellent work
I've taken my car here for 3 years and could not have received better service anywhere. I recommend them to everyone I know.

DO
Delisha O.
Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2017
FIRST TIMER
I was looking for a reputable business who could service my vehicle because the dealership was expensive. I saw Team One on Google and read the reviews which were good and decided to take a chance. I spoke with Rob on the phone and explained to him what I needed and he gave me a quote which is what I paid upon completion. Rob was very pleasant along with the mechanic who serviced my vehicle (sorry I didn't get his name). I was very pleased with the customer service, the cleanliness of the facility and the work that was performed for my maintenance. I will definitely return again and tell others about this business. Thanks