03/21/2019
Returning Customer
They always provide friendly service and take the time to explain all procedures and diagnostic information.

HH
Howard and Brenda H.
02/13/2019
Problem Solvers
My car appeared to have a slow leak in the left rear tire, but the folks at Team 1 discovered the real problem: pieces of the tire sensor had actually broken off inside the tire. The Team 1 folks fixed it immediately and saved me the price of a new tire. Many thanks to the entire team!

Robert M.
01/12/2019
Honesty and quality with service/repairs for years.
We have had both of our vehicles serviced by Team 1 Automotive for quite some time, and have never been more impressed with the care and concern they have for their clientele. They have always gone above and beyond what I could reasonably hope to expect in all measures of honesty, quality, and integrity. The most recent example is when they came to the rescue as I began the new year in need of an unexpected (and unscheduled) urgent repair. I am extremely grateful for the work they do,

Chevrolet Cruze
12/21/2018
Service on my car was ok - they really need to work on their customer service skills
After the work on my car was done and I had paid them $219.00 for the service and when I ask them to take some rims off of the car they wanted to charge me and extra $30. I felt that I should not have been charged a fee to have those tires removed because I was giving you my business and it wasn't a crazy request. I unfortunately won't be doing any more business with this company again.

SA
Sherell A.
09/26/2018
Very good customer service very friendly
Very nice friendly people clean sitting area they will update you on what's going on with your vehicle if you choose to wait on it or come back can't complain the guys do very good work 😁

RA
Richard A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/30/2018
I keep going back
A few cents more for better service and a warranty that in nation wide. Jarrad and Rob friendly personal social skills give you the sense of trust.

Sam C.
Porsche Boxster
03/26/2018
thanks again rob and jared.
once again i am very satisified with the attention and services offered at tech 1.
rob and jared are good guys and are there to help.
car runs good and looks good.
thanks again

Robert M.
03/17/2018
Another great service experience
Terrific, low-cost, and knowledgeable service team! We routinely use have our cars serviced here

Sam C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/12/2018
joined the team 1 customer family from a flyer received in the mail and i am now a happy customer.
was a good experience dealing with front end manager rob. he was helpful and took care of my cars needs.
car was serviced and came out great. facility is very clean.
thanks for doing a good job team 1.

EM
Erin M.
Saturn Ion
03/05/2018
Good value
Brought in a 2007 Saturn for breaking problem. The car needed new tires and brake work. Cost was reasonable and the work was done that day. Previous I had front struts replaced at a very competitive cost and good workmanship.

Richard (Rick) C.
03/03/2018
Great Job - Thanks So Much
You performed the work exactly as promised.

WM

Gaithersburg, MD
Nissan Murano
12/24/2017
EXCELLENT!!
The staff were all amazing. Honest, trustworthy and a pleasure to work with. My son is a college student in Columbia and had an emergency situation with his car. The staff was dealing with us from 9 hours away and gave us peace of mind that they were taking care of the car and not to worry. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Customer service - A PLUS!

Andrea B.
Nissan Versa
12/23/2017
Was comfortable in waiting area
All I got was an oil change and tires rotated. I felt like it was a good job and will return - probably will go back and forth between Team 1 Automotive and Walton's because I believe in supporting LDS church business people as long as they treat me good. Walton's did my first oil change here. That's just the way I operate.

PW
Paul W.
11/17/2017
Only place I take my car!
The staff is trustworthy, and that is what I like the best! They have always taken great care of my car and my wallet! Jared and his Team do great work!
JARED J. from Team 1 Automotive responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you Paul.  Happy Thanksgiving

RA
Richard A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/23/2017
GOOD work and the people are humble.
Really enjoy the time spent here and they try to complete the work based on you schedule. Friendly staff and approachable. Service rendeered is good and the warranty given is appreciated. I do recommend this to others.
JARED J. from Team 1 Automotive responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you for your business Richard.

FM
Frank M.
GMC Acadia
10/12/2017
They treat you like family.
I have years of good experiences with Team 1. I have recommended them to many of my friends.
JARED J. from Team 1 Automotive responded on 10/13/2017

Thank you, Frank.

Jared

Melissa C.
Charleston, SC
10/09/2017
Go Above and Beyond. Great Customer Service!
Great customer service! Definitely would return!
JARED J. from Team 1 Automotive responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you Melissa.

BJ
BOBBY J.
10/08/2017
great service
Very happy with their service
JARED J. from Team 1 Automotive responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you Bobby.

melissa c.
Charleston, SC
10/08/2017
Great customer service!
They went the extra mile! Will definitely get my business in the future