Overall Rating 4.6538469/5Overall Rating 4.6538469/5Overall Rating 4.6538469/5Overall Rating 4.6538469/5rating 4.6538469
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

Cheryl C.
Fairfield, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Service guy was very nice and let me know when my car was ready to be picked up

04/19/2019 Category: Service
Best Service
I love Hyundai Vallejo. They take care of me every time I come in.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Rescore review
Received a phone call from the dealership and offered to make things right.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service didn’t meet customer’s satisfaction.
Customer attendant rushes his job which caused the service unsatisfactory.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Hello Gene,

It was nice talking with you this morning. Once again we truly apologize for falling short of your expectations. As per our conversation I'll be mailing you your new window sticker. Here is my direct line 707-647-9112 and when your ready, please feel free to call or email me and I'll be happy to get your car washed for you.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hello Gene,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to address your concerns and make things right.  I mailed you all the updated information.  I truly appreciate you taking the time to re-score our store.

Shyanne was AWESOME
From the beginning service advisor Shyanne was Great. She has efficient communication skills and answers any questions you may have. She made me feel comfortable with receiving service form Hyundai Vallejo. Everything was great up until me picking my vehicle up, Shyanne was not there and another Gentleman helped me and I did not appreciate his service. He couldn’t answer my questions about if everything else was inspected on my vehicle and when asked if the car was washed and vacuumed he stated “No”. So we asked if it could be done, he took it through a car wash and car still want vacuumed. It was like pulling teeth to get answers and helped. If I decided to continue to get service done here, I can only work with Shyanne. If not I will drive to vacaville. I appreciate Erica for calling me, hearing me out and offering me a car wash and also to vacuum my car. She also said she will speak to that employee that “helped” me when I came to pick up my car.

I wouldn’t recommend
Well, I definitely should have not come to a Hyundai Vallejo, I should have drove to Vacaville like I did for my recalls. When I went to pick up my vehicle, the guy helping couldn’t even tell me if everything else was inspected on my car in case I needed anything else done. I then asked if the car was washed and vacuumed and he stated “no” then asked if i could wait while he took the car through this car wash ( SUPER UNPROFESSIONAL ) I shouldnt even have to ask let alone wait for you to do something that should have been done. The car still wasn’t vacuumed. It wasn’t like it had a lot of stuff on the carpet but I was some and I spent almost $400 there. Vacaville service is PROFESSIONAL, they informed me on what was inspected and also washed and vacuumed my car, all I had to do was go in sign papers and leave happy. I am not pleased with Vallejo Hyundai and I won’t be returning UNLESS there is problems with what you were suppose to fix.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello Teana,

It was so nice talking with you and getting a better understanding of what happened on your visit with another advisor.

We are happy to know that Shyanne took great care of you. As per our conversation you are more than welcome to come back in for a car wash a vacuum, just call me directly at 707-647-9112 and I'll be happy to set that up for you.  Once again thank you for your time and feedback.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello Teana,

Thank you so much for the re-score, Shyanne says thank you too!!  We are here to help you and make sure that your vehicle needs are taken care of and we inform you of what's to come with maintaining your Hyundai.   Please don't hesitate on reaching out to me for any help :)

Rita R.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom & Miss Cheyanne were my greeters & Tom filled out my paper work. Both pleasant & professional .
When I made my appointment; I had specifically asked for my mechanic to be Jim Miller; however Mr.
Miller's name was not on my paper work...there was an ID# for the mechanic. I was informed of a recall
and was told when the part came in I would get a call/or that I could call back within a week. Due to
life's interruptions; I have not been about to call for an appointment.
I appreciate that everything was done in a very timely manner and I mentioned to Miss Cheyanne & Tom that my 15,000 /14,700+ check up co$t a few dollars LESS than an oil change @ Jiffy Lube in Benica....I had just moved up from San Luis Obispo when I needed an oil change..with appreciation & TRUST, rita rodriguez
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Hello Rita,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for the 5 star review. We're happy to know that Joe took great care of you and your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!!

WM
Wayne M.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
terrible
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Hello Wayne,

My name is Erica Ojeda, I'm the customer relations manager at Team Hyundai.  I'm so sorry to see that your experience with us was to your satisfaction. I would like to have the opportunity to talk with you a get some more information so that we may address your concern.  My direct line is 707-647-9112, I'm in the office Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.  I look forward to hearing back from you.

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Team Hyundai
Overall good service; however shuttle service can be improved.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Dear Valued,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers. I am sorry to hear that the shuttle took so long. I'll be happy to share your feedback with our management Team to address. Please feel free to call me directly at 707-647-9112 or simply reply to this email if I can be of any help to you.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

Richard R.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Kudos to Vallejo Team Hyundai Service Department
Personally, I stop bringing my 2013 Elantra to this service department a while back due to the non- professionalism of the service writers back then. It happened to be an emergency stop for me to be back here. Fortunately, for some reason I decided to come in a peaceful mind set than the experienced I had before at Vallejo, Team Hyundai Service Department .

I would like to thank your company personnel at the Team Hyundai Service Department for their excellent support. Their customer care service advisor Shyanne West, took care of all my queries in a jiffy and without an appointment.
She has a caring approach and she is a true professional. Please accept my gratitude towards her and your service department staff for their speedy and efficient services. I would especially like to commend Shyanne West for her professionalism and superlative skills. Treated me very respectfully, and this is a big plus for me especially in this time we are all living now. Thank you!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Hello Richard,

Wow, what an awesome review!!! I'm glad that you gave Team Hyundai another opportunity to help you.  I will be happy to share this awesome review with Shyanne and her Manager. Thank you again and we look forward to taking great care of you and your vehicle needs.

SF
Sharon F.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Service good. Prices high
We bought our 2011 from Team. All has been good until recently. Not as happy with the service experience. So many changes in staff. Know that many of the mechanics have left. I only know one of the sales staff still there. Service on our car was done satisfactory. Prices have gone up. Some of the staff do not seem very happy. I hope that it changes back soon. Can still recommend service but with cautions. All our service work has been done, except for tires, at Team. I may or may not bring the car back next service.

Hello Sharon,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for your feedback, I will be happy to share this with our Service Director. Of course your satisfaction is very important to us and we never want to lose a customer.  Please feel free to call me directly at 707-647-9112 or reply to this email if i can be of any help to you. Have a wonderful day!!

LJ
Larry J.
Napa, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Me likes them
Whateves

Hello Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to create happiness by providing an exceptional automotive experience for all. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Colleen S.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Went smoothly
My experience was pleasant. Drop off smooth, work done in a timely fashion. Very satisfied.

Hello Colleen,

KA
Kathleen A.
Fairfield, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson service
I called the day of for oil change & tire rotation. Hey we’re able to accommodate me At 9:45. The staff was courteous. They got me in promptly & I was out in 1 hour! Great service! Thank you so much!

Betty B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Team Hyundai
Staff pleasant and efficient.T
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Betty,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for the 5 star review. We're Happy to know that Shyanne took great care of you and your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!!

AL
Arnette L.
2002 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Hello Arnette,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for the 5 star review. We're happy to know that your service visit with us was a great one. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us!!! Have a great day.

American Canyon, CA
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Cars are wonderful.
I love my little Hyundai.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We are happy to hear that you love your Hyundai.  In reading your feedback below, we apologize for the car not being cleaned to your satisfaction. You are right, the car should've been cleaned when you purchased it. Please call me directly at 707-647-9112 and I'll be happy to make this right and get the car washed and cleaned for you. Thank you for brining this to our attention.

Mary C.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Less than average. I have always been happy in the past. Maybe it was a bad day.

Not sure I will be back.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Hello Mary,

It was nice talking with you today, We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback about your experience.  You are always more than welcome to contact me directly at 707-647-9112 and I'm happy to help.  Have a great day and I hope that you enjoy your weekend.

John W.
Napa, CA
03/04/2019
Poor Service
We took my daughters car to have recalls done and check out a noise in the steering column. They repaired her car which had a bad steering coupler and charged us a $165 diagnostic fee plus $4 dollar part and $340 for labor for a grand total of over $500. Once we drove away she discovered her radio wasn’t working so we went back and asked for them to take a look to see if they can why all of the sudden the radio isn’t working which it had no issues until they did the recalls and repairs. At that point the cashier said they would have to charge another diagnostic fee. At that point I said no let’s talk to a service manager. The service manager came out and looked the radio over and said they didn’t work on the radio so they have to charge to look at it to see what is wrong. The radio has controls in the steering wheel which was worked on besides another electrical part for the air bag. I found this highly unprofessional and very shady. I asked how a car which was only 6 years old have a steering part and radio suddenly go bad? His only reply was the Milesge being over 100,000 mark it had 111,000 miles. I would think a dealership would take better care of their customers vs the experience we had. He insisted they do not make any mistakes and he could not give me strait answers about the work that was done. Totally pissed off. Plan to file a compliant with the California Auto Repair Bureau.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Hello John,

We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers. I am sorry to hear your visit with us did not meet your expectations. I will be happy to share your feedback with the Service Director.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

James M.
Brentwood, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/26/2019 Category: Service
The best experience
I had a noise in the rear area. The shop foreman was on top of it. Road test with and heard the noise. Replaced on parts on the rear gate and the noise is fixed.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Hello James,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for taking the time to let us now about your experience. We are Happy to hear that everything was to your satisfaction.  We look forward to taking great care of you and your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!!

HG
Hilario G.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and courtesy 👍
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Hilario,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Mazda. We strive to create happiness by providing an exceptional automotive experience for all. We truly appreciate the 5 star rating. We look forward to seeing you again.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Sercice
Always great service & proactive communication.

Only thing I’d add is would love to have had the car washed like back in the day.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Mazda. We strive to create happiness by providing an exceptional automotive experience for all. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We do still offer a car wash as long as it's not raining, I'll be happy to have to come back in and we can wash your Hyundai Sonata fro you!!  We look forward to seeing you again.