Overall Rating 4.7619029/5Overall Rating 4.7619029/5Overall Rating 4.7619029/5Overall Rating 4.7619029/5rating 4.7619029
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Betty B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
People
Excellent staff. Thorough service,.

CG
Charlotte G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Communication excellent
I love working with Darryn in Vallejo service he is very responsive and very detailed... I never get this service with Cadillac service team ... As long as Darryn is there I will keep coming back

Hello Charlotte,

We want to thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit with TEAM. We are glad to hear to hear that Darryn took such great care of you and your vehicle needs. Thank You for being a Valued Customer to TEAM a proud member of the DGDG group!!! We look forward to seeing you again :)

09/20/2018 Category: Service
still problems
Bought a brand new car 2 days later already have problems with it took it in fix the problem the problem persisted and came back couple of days later not saying that there's a problem with their service just a problem with that vehicle services great

Deal Valued Customer,

We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers. I am sorry to hear your visit with us did not meet your expectations.

I would like the opportunity to address your concern and further assist you. Please feel free to call me directly at 707-647-9112.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
I get in and out quick and the two girls in service are always pleasant

Hello valued customer,

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Margo M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Stellar Sevice
Great customer service!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hello Margo,

We want to thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit with us. Thank You for being a Valued Customer to TEAM Hyundai a proud member of the DGDG group!!!

TG
Tom G.
2013 Hyundai Equus
09/17/2018 Category: Service
parts
Well, would have been nice for sunroof to die while under warrenty. 9 months past end I am spending $1,800 dollars, on top of the 800 already spent to rebuild sunroof track and cables, Apparently a problem with Hyundias?
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Tom,

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. I will gladly share your feedback with the management team.

ME

LT
Larry T.
Saint Helena, CA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Very professional from the greeting by the service advisor to the pickup.
Estimated wait time was right on.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Hello Larry Tomsic,

Robert M.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly Service
Great crew, fast service.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Hello Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit in :)

Richard M.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Follow through on a service issue.
Received a call from Erica this morning concerning a problem that I had with the service on my car. The work done on the car was fine, the issue was that they called when completed and they said the shuttle would be to my home quickly. After waiting for an hour and a half I called and a shuttle was here fairly soon. She explained that there were traffic issues and apologized for that. I told her a call from the service person would have mollified me. So hopefully the situation is taken care of.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
it is what it is
If you want to maintain your warranty you go to the dealer
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Hello Richard,

My name is Erica; I am the Customer Relations Manager at Team Hyundai . I’m sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations on your recent service visit with us. If you could please give me a call on my direct line or reply to this email, I would like to talk with you.  Thank you for your time and feedback and look forward to talking with you soon.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today. I'm glad that we were able to give you a better understanding of what happened with the shuttle ride & how we as TEAM need to be better at communicating with our customers if the shuttle is running late.  You are always welcomed to call me directly at 707-647-9112 or email works too. Have great weekend.

CD
Christine D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/04/2018 Category: Service
The staff, good service.
From the moments I checked in until my departure the service was great. I was updated by text often and my car was cleaned inside and out. I can't wait for my next service.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Hello Christine,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy to know that Darryn took great care of you and your vehicle needs. Have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing Team Hyundai.

Benicia, CA
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Attentive Service
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Hello Valuved Customer,

Bay Point, CA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Accomodating
The person in charge of vacuuming the SUV was not good- meaning he DID NOT TAKE OUT THE MATS i order ti take dirt out! Why? Because as I opened the door, all the dirt was on the side corner of the flooring? Was he in a hurry to do his job?... otherwise, the front door person was excellent in attending to customers. Thabk you Hyundai

Charisse B.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
2018 Hy Elantra
Darryn and Luz are always so helpful and caring. I always feel like I am taken care of when coming in to get my service. This service team rocks! Will definitely recommend to friends and family!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Hello Charisse,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers and I'm glad that Darryn and Luz took great care of you!!!

Napa, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Great team
Always great service!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for the 5 star review. Glad to know that Darryn took great care of you and your vehicle needs on your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day. :)

Daniel P.
Benicia, CA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service.
A big thank you to Luz Garcia and the amazing tech's that keep my car in tip top shape.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Hello Daniel,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback :)

We are glad to hear that Luz took great care of you and your vehicle needs that day. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us. Have a wonderful day.

KL
Kathryn L.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly service
The customer service reps always seem to enjoy their work and their co-workers. Makes for a pleasant atmosphere. I love that they wash my car for free after servicing it.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Hello Kathryn,

we at Team Hyundai thank you for this great review. We are glad to hear that Darryn took great care of you on your visit here with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

SA
Shaik A.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Excellent job you guys are did
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Hello Shaik,

Thank you so much for 5 star review. We at Team Hyundai are glad to know that Luz took great care of you and your vehicle needs. Have a wonderful day!!

SU
Hyundai 2014 elantra
Very helpful
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Hello Shannel,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers, your feedback is very important to us.

JV
James V.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Lack of good customer service and respect
This is the second Santa Fe I have owned and have enjoyed both of them. I did read that there have been 122 problems with Hyundai and their moon roofs. Quality control problem ??
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Hello James,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Mazda.

Your complete satisfaction is very important to us and we apologize that your visit with us wasn't to your satisfaction.

I would like the opportunity to further discuss your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me by replying to this email or you may call me directly at 707-647-9112.

We value you as a customer and hope we will have another opportunity to better serve you in the future.