Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5rating 4.7272755
Overall Rating 2.13636/5Overall Rating 2.13636/5rating 2.13636rating 2.13636rating 2.13636

KH
Kenny H.
Richmond, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, Friendly, Prompt.
Very happy with DGDG Hyundai. Love my Ionic Hybrid Limited. Very happy with service.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hello Kenny,

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Be Happy!

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone tries their best to make it a good experience.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

AO
Abigail O.
American Canyon, CA
2002 Hyundai Sonata
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Purchased car at Team Chevrolet in 2002 and had it serviced during warranty period. Close to home.
Robert DAndra and Ricardo very friendly and helpful. Shuttle drivers also friendly.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Hello Abigail,

VH
Vincent H.
01/04/2019
Good
After having a bad experience one of the supervisors called me up and personally apologized. I think that was important to them to have good customer service and i appreciate it.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much Vincent.  We truly appreciate your understanding and letting us talk with you to address your concern. Please feel free to reach out to me for any help or questions on any visit at Team Hyundai. Have a wonderful weekend.

American Canyon, CA

Ok
Just ok
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Hello Vincent,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers. I am sorry to hear your visit with us did not meet your expectations.

I'll be happy to share your feedback with our management team for further review. We would like to talk with you, my direct line is 707-647-9112. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Good Morning Vincent,

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk with me this morning. It give our dealership better understanding of what happened on your visit and also give us better ways to improve. Please feel free to always reach out to me for nay help on any visit with us here and Team Hyundai.  Have a wonderful day and Happy New Year.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Hello Vincent,

Just checking in to make sure your received the re-score review that I sent? Hope you and your family had a Happy New Year.

Daniel P.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/19/2018 Category: Service
A dedicated team.
I trust my car at no other dealership then Team Hyundai in Vallejo they have amazing customer service and always take care of my car.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Hello Daniel,

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Happy Holiday's to you and your family.

Jonathan B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/17/2018 Category: Service
easy as pie
Thanks Luz for getting me in and out in just 10 minutes..this is a busy time of year but you always make me feel special and appreciated!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Hello Jonathan,

Michael P.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Good Service.
Need to take care of some kinks due to change in ownership
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Hello Michael,

We are sorry to hear that your service light came on. If you would like to stop by we can reset that light for you.  We at Team Hyundai thank you for bringing this to our attention for we will address this with the Tech.

John K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/04/2018 Category: Service
People.
Met and exceeded my expetations.

HS
Harry S.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
great work
great job

Steven S.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service and freindly people.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

n/a
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hello Connie,

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Standard maintenance, good but could be better priced
I have never had any issues with the service received at Team Hyundai Vallejo but I do feel the pricing of services could be better.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you once again for taking the time to talk with me about your service visit.  I will be Happy to share your feedback with our management Team.  Please feel free to call or email me for and help or questions on and future visits with Team Hyundai.

Sonya W.
Excellent Service and Excellent Custormer Service
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you again, Be Happy!!

KA
Kathleen A.
Fairfield, CA
Service Rating
I had my Hyundai Tucson for oil change & tire rotation. They delivered my car in the timely manner. I needed a cabin & engine filter, which was also installed. The filters were $80 & the Labor was &80-I think this was a bit high for a simple install. Next time I will do it myself. Otherwise all was great!

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to create happiness by providing an exceptional automotive experience for all. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

Albert M.
Suisun City, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
After repair peace of mind
I know when it’s at the Hyundai shop... it will be an excellent service after.
Service satisfaction.

Note: I would rather not take the shuttle service again though ....if it will be the same inside dirt I would see. The smell was awful. Like unwashed dog .Noticed pet hair as well.
Told Sandy and she responded that I smell something that she doesn’t 😩
Hope she’d look presentable at work as well.
Management should look into that part of customer service for overall customers’ satisfaction.

Hello Albert,

We are looking into the shuttle vehicles to see what we can do to make it more comfortable for our guest, we truly apologize.

SA
Shaik A.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Team Hyundai work is great
Specially employee of team Hyundai is or
Friendly great

Great

Hello Flordeliza,

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service
Customer service in all Hyundai dealerships are not up to par. Rude staff, almost act as if they do not have enough time to service you.

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complete satisfaction is very important to us and we apologize that we fell short of your expectations on your visit with us.

I would like the opportunity to further discuss your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me by replying to this email or you may call me directly at 707-647-9112. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you again.