SEAN S.
05/25/2019
The best service, every time!
Every time I come to TenPin Motors I leave a happy customer! Wade and the entire staff have helped me find new vehicles and go above and beyond every time I have a maintenance need! If you want honest and affordable maintenance, TenPin Motors is the place to go!

KD
KATIE D.
Kia Soul
05/04/2019
Oil Change
The reason I keep going back to Ten Pin is simple: Trust. I trust this group with anything having to do with my car. If Wade tells me I need tires or brakes. Done. I just make an appt to get it done. Never need a second opinion. I also enjoy talking with all the different characters that stroll in and out while I am waiting for my car.

BL
BRUCE L.
Cambridge, WI
Land Rover Range Rover
05/04/2019
Honest and fair
I have a somewhat unique vehicle, so service can become very expensive very quickly. I was referred to Wade/Tenpin Motors by a friend. What a refreshing change from what I used to dealing with! They are open, honest and fair. Rates are very reasonable. Work is outstanding. A real pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended!

BRETT M.
05/03/2019
Dependable and Honest
The staff at TenPin is great ! They go above and beyond what any other facility would.They helped me out in a pinch and they got the car road worthy again knowing I had a family trip planned. They treated me as if I was family and that is rare these days. Thank you Wade and the TenPin staff!

CATHY H.
Waterloo, WI
Lexus ES 350
05/02/2019
Needed to get my oil changed called Ten Pin and got in the next day. Very attentive staff, Mechanics very helpful. Everyone very friendly and helpful! Great Place!

DENISE C.
Mercury Milan
05/01/2019
Awesome Service
As always TenPin Motors provides awesome service no matter what you need done. Wade and his crew are professional and courteous. It's always a pleasure doing business with you.

KR
KATHY R.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/22/2019
Fun, fast and really friendly

SR
STEVE R.
04/18/2019
Can I get in for an oil change?
As usual my ask is last minute and TenPin is always accommodating. Thank you.

NZ
NANCY Z.
Whitewater, WI
04/08/2019
Exceptional Service
Ten Pin Motors is a well oiled machine of a "TEAM". They are so very courteous and they are very efficient. They are very reasonable. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs maintenance on their auto. I will be back to see them.

MICHELLE S.
Jeep Patriot
03/31/2019
Everyone was friendly, honest and helpful. My problem was fixed in the amount of time they said it would be.
Friendly, honest and on time!

GC
GAIL C.
03/21/2019
Quick turnaround
Very knowledgeable owner and staff. Got appointment quickly.

JEFF K.
Janesville, WI
Ford Edge
03/12/2019
Friendly, helpful and accommodating
They take care of us on any day we need it. They complete the repairs at the agreed time. Very reliable!!

HA
HAROLD A.
03/07/2019
People
The receptionist was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

TH
TRAVIS H.
02/23/2019
Same day Tires!
The timing was just right.... I needed new tires and they were able to order and install on the same day. Great service again Team Ten Pin

Travis,

We can't always have as good of timing as we did this time... but we can try!   Thanks for the tire business along with all of your other vehicle needs!   (remember, your tires came with free road hazzard coverage for 1 year!!!!!)

See ya next time!

SR
STEVE R.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/23/2019
100% professionals
Wade and his team set the mark for excellent, reliable and honest service. Highly recommend to anyone, regardless of your location.
Wade S., Owner from TenPin Motors responded on 02/23/2019

Steve - Really, really, really appreciate your review and your business!  See ya next time!

TW
TIM W.
02/22/2019
Friendly, quality service
At TenPin we receive exceptional customer service and quality workmanship. Wade and his staff truly care about their customers.

Tim,

Thank you for the great review!  We take pride in offering the best customer service and workmanship possible!  We appreciate the opportunity to service all of your vehicles!  Hopefully we can give you some good news on your Rav4 next week!

JUDY L.
01/27/2019
Satisfied yet again!!
I recently had a fire issue. I stopped just before closing time to see if there was something that needed doing to the tire. After a thorough the assessment was to adopt a wait and see approach. This was following a visual assessment. If any thing changed, I was to bring it in On Monday for further investigation. So, I received a good appraisal and direction for what to do next. Thanks Ten Pin Motors!!

Judy,

Thanks for being patient the day you stopped in!  It was extremely busy!   I am glad that your tire issue ended up being nothing to worry about!   See you for your next oil change and tire rotation!!!

BK
BRIAN K.
Acura MDX
01/08/2019
Outstanding
Always accommodating and friendly. Dean gave good feed back on my vehicle, in terms I could understand. The place is continually hopping and everyone is treated in a fair and respectful manner.

Brian,

Thanks for the review and we are glad you are happy with the service we provide!!!  See ya next time!

RON S.
Cadillac DeVille
01/07/2019
Great Service, Great Value
Urgent need for a headlight and I was able to have it replaced along with an oil change also due, in a very timely manner!
Wade S., Owner from TenPin Motors responded on 02/23/2019

Glad we could get it in for you Ron!  See ya next time!

JUDY L.
01/02/2019
Good work!
I appreciated the quick and professional work done on my Subaru. Staff was attentive to my needs, friendly, and competent.