JN
JOE N.
02/22/2020
Good Quality Service
Wade and his competent staff completely took care of my wife's RAV4. Highly recommend them.

CR
CAROL R.
02/22/2020
Customer service
They provide great customer service and have personnel who are trustworthy and friendly.

FW
FRANK W.
Ford Five Hundred
02/18/2020
Another great experience!!
Hate spending money on getting my car fixed but the feeling of confidence that I am getting the best service for my dollar is unmatched! Ten Pin is a repair shop you can trust and will take care of you like family!

DENISE C.
Mercury Milan
02/15/2020
Never disappointed!
Wade and his crew always has my best interests in mind when doing repairs to my car. I have never been disappointed. I recommend Ten Pin to all my family and friends.

MZ
MARLENE Z.
Jefferson, WI
02/13/2020
Their staff is always friendly, on the phone or in person. Great customer service. Prompt knowledgeable service. Reasonable Rates.

KK
KATHY K.
Ford Freestyle
02/10/2020
Close to where i live so very convenient. Pleasant staff, knowledgeable and reliable staff and great service. Would and have recommended them often.

DON W.
Buick Park Avenue
02/06/2020
Very happy
car was misfiring and they got me in super fast and fixed the problem even faster and with a even better super price, Thanks Wade and Team,

SY
SOLO Y.
Kia Sorento
02/05/2020
TenPin does great service for a reasonable price and the most trustworthy service facility around, you will not be disappointed.

BK
BRIAN K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2020
The staff and their abilities. Prices are good as well
Always able to fit us in, honest, cost efficient, staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

SG
SHARON G.
Hyundai Tucson
01/28/2020
I had a concern on a noise & they checked it out & found the issue! They were honest!! There are other places that would make something up to make more money
Wade is always so friendly and acknowledges my presence. He seems always involved and let’s me know out come and further issues if any!

JOSH M.
01/28/2020
Excellent as always!
My husband and I contacted 10 pin for some new tires, we were provided a quote, it was fast, the tires were ordered in and placed on our vehicle the same day! The price for tires and service was very competitive and our vehicle is back to running like a champ thanks to 10 pin.. always will go back, its our hometown go to for vehicles and maintenance.

CHUCK M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020
TenPin - the best auto repair shop in town
Thanks!

WM
WILLIAM M.
Palmyra, WI
01/11/2020
Personal and friendly
Courteous snd honest will tell you what needs to be repaired and if it can wait. Not pushy with repairs that font need to be done

Mazda CX-9
01/07/2020
In and out!
Great service, reasonable prices!! Love that you can trust someone in our growing town!!

LP
LISA P.
Johnson Creek, WI
12/31/2019
Wade and the staff at TenPin Motors are the best by far. Fair prices, honesty and service with a smile! I won't go anywhere else!