Business Solutions

TenPin Motors

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/29/2022
Quick, honest, clear cut prices
Ten Pin is always quick with service. They call you before doing anything. Then explain to you what exactly is wrong. Go over prices with exact estimate.

JOAN M.
06/29/2022
Very prompt and Professional Service. Had an oil change and tire rotation

CK
CHERYL K.
06/28/2022
Tire rotation
I purchased a set of tires from Tenpin Motors. I appreciate the free rotations! I have NEVER been made to feel like I was a bother when calling to schedule...

JOHN / KIM K.
06/25/2022
Honesty and integrity
I used TenPin service team for a Pre-purchase Vehicle Inspection. Wade exceeded my expectations by giving me good insight on the positive and negative...

JEFF K.
06/20/2022
Easy to schedule service. Job done on time. Reliable and knowledgeable staff.