Overall Rating 2.800002/5Overall Rating 2.800002/5rating 2.800002rating 2.800002rating 2.800002
Overall Rating 1.3/5rating 1.3rating 1.3rating 1.3rating 1.3

Randall M.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Mike Robinson is the best Service Advisor in the world.
Mike Robinson helped me solve my problem with my vehicle immediately, even though I showed up with no appointment. He had Hyundai solve the problem 100% fairly and efficiently. He went the extra mile for me, not only by solving the main problem but also by addressing all related issues (rental car, communications on status, pick up and return, additional service recommendations, questions and answers, special discounts, and extraordinary customer service). Mike deserves a raise and a promotion!! Thanks.

Sugar Land, TX
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service starts and ends with great employees; not with expensive flooring or coffee.

KH
Kaitlynn H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Integrity
Dawn is so helpful and honest. We keep going back because we know they will be honest and put the customer first. Best dealership I’ve ever been to!! Much better than sugar land. I travel very far to go to this dealership bc I know I can trust them.
SEAN S., Fixed Operations Director from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

PH
Patricia H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2018 Category: Service
My favorite service department!
Friendly staff, nice waiting area
SEAN S., Fixed Operations Director from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

derek l.
Boling, TX
05/23/2018
Good work
I liked the service provided here. The sales rep was very knowledgable and down to earth. He explained what repairs my car needed from the tech and gave me an estimate on the costs. Since i had issues with acceleration and whatnot, I knew something was wrong with the car. The price is what you expect from a dealership. One recommendation: If the dealership wants to expand customer base, they need to enroll in the Hyundai Rewards program where people can earn points for future service or new purchases. Currently you can only redeem points here.
SEAN S., Fixed Operations Director from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for the review and we will look into the Rewards Program.

TH
Tewanna H.
Colmesneil, TX
05/19/2018
2018 Santa Fe Sport
I loved the way you knew what I wanted and you were happy to help me out. I even was happy with the service I was showed after the sale.
SEAN S., Fixed Operations Director from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for the great review.

East Bernard, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness. Great service.
Friendliness. Great service. They remember your name.
SEAN S., Fixed Operations Director from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

SL
Samantha L.
Wharton, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Texan Hyundai
I love the customer service I’m given when I come to Texan Hyundai. Everyone is excellent here 😊
SEAN S., Fixed Operations Director from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

SG
Sharon G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Convenience and seemed very efficient.
Friendly emloyees that kept customer updated on progress. Coffee and popcorn available while one waits.
SEAN S., Fixed Operations Director from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

RT
Raul T.
Houston, TX
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Car Wash
I'm not satisfied with car wash service. They did not vacuum well.
MICHAEL W R. from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Hello, We are sorry about your recent experience with the complimentary wash service. We would like to offer you a full detail at no charge for the inconvenience.

VW
Valerie W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Prompt friend;y cost effective
Service Dept is great. Mike the Manager is wonderful.
SEAN S., Fixed Operations Director from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

shirley s.
05/13/2018
new car purchase
I was not expecting any from them because the deals were for internet deals. t was mistaken.. I told them what I wanted and what had to happen for me to even considering buying a new car. they worked with me and got my payments lower than I was making on my 13 hyundai better car new 18 with everything and more. the only problem was the color. but I can deal with that senior citizen here and was not walked on or told they couldn't work with me congrats you are a winner.
SEAN S., Fixed Operations Director from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Randa G.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and efficient
I bought my from them 7 years ago and ever since I had never gone to any dealership or a shop to do any work on my car. Their prices are reasonable and times are convenient
SEAN S., Fixed Operations Director from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

BC
Becky C.
Baytown, TX
05/10/2018 Category: Service
New Car Service
I bought my vehicle at Baytown Hyundai (2nd Hyundai vehicle), I have not had the greatest experiences at Baytown dealership so I decided to try Rosenberg dealership for service and I was amazed. Gentleman was very polite and courteous. I was a walk in and they were done with my SUV in about 45 minutes. They cleaned my car, inside and out and even placed a reminder sticker on my windshield for the next oil change reminder!
SEAN S., Fixed Operations Director from Texan Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

HW
Hattie W.
Wharton, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Always curtious and does a good job.
I have no problem with my services.

CF
Carol F.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike is a very nice person who is helpful and knowledgeable.

Adriana B.
Houston, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure doing business at Texan Hyundai. They take the time to know you and help you in any way possible. Thanks for taking care of my Accent GS all the years. Keep up the good work.

Katy, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Was in and out in about 20 minutes. Great service!

RO
Raquel O.
Friendly and thorough
The wait was a little long as they were short staffed that morning, but they still went relatively quickly and everything looked like it was done correctly.

Christopher H.
Top-Notch Service, Friendly Staff
I brought my Elantra to Texan Hyundai for an oil change. I had called ahead to make an appointment, but by some computer error my reservation was not showing up. This didn't bother the service manager in the least, and he assured me they would take care of me. The waiting area is nicely appointed, with bottled water, coffee, and freshly-popped popcorn available for free. After less than an hour, the service manager informed me the work on my vehicle was complete, and they had also vacuumed the interior and given the car a wash. Sure enough, they took care of me and I'll be coming back for future service needs. This is my first real interaction with a dealership, having only bought used cars in the past, and Texan Hyundai is working hard to earn my business.