HJ
HEIDI J.
04/15/2019
Honest integrity
Mark, his son Spencer, and others I have met at The Car Shop, are kind, personable, honest, have integrity and are extremely knowledgeable! Mark stands behind his work and does not push you, or try to "up sell", even though he does offer the best, if that is what you want! They will do what they can, to give you the best they can, while trying to work within your budget, and still offer quality work. :) They are good at meeting every customers individual needs or wants! The Car Shop has exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend The Car Shop!

BP
BOB P.
03/31/2019
car shop service
I felt the service was very good and professional. I was very satisfied with Mark and his crew.

03/17/2019
Got the work done on time also got new battery under warranty

MT
MAGGIE T.
Acura RL
02/22/2019
Service of accura
Good honest people. They always take good care of my car and keep me informed of anything I need to know.

REED G.
02/01/2019
Awesome
As always, experience and professionalism, makes the difference between good and awesome service !

11/21/2018
Repairs
Mark gets the work done on time

JERI B.
Chevrolet HHR
10/11/2018
Consistent 5 star service
We have used The Car Shop for years, due to two things... great Customer Service and Excellent workmanship. I would, and have, recommend them to anyone in need of auto repair or maintenance.

09/08/2018
Great job as always!
Mark and son always provide excemnent service!

09/02/2018
Water pump
Found and fixed coolant problems

07/27/2018
I've come to expect thoroughness and professionalism, and am never disappointed. Mark is keeping this old car in great shape and on the road.

Buick Century
04/30/2018
Brought my dead car back to life
I so appreciate the common sense approach to any problem we may have with our vehicles. Having a car that had sat for four years, and in an immediate need, Mark was able to pinpoint the problem that had left my Buick sitting. He got it up and running for our immediate use, with a plan for continued maintenance to fine tune that little gem. I am so grateful to have a 'standup' mechanic that I can depend on in time of need. I would recommend the Car Shop to anyone!

02/21/2018
mark and the crew
I had problem after service took back in the next day nd was fixed

JAN D.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/08/2018
Oil Change and breaks check.
As always, I do appreciate how you manage to slip me in where needed.. The car runs so much better with the new oil change......I'm sure that sounds silly to you, but it does. I really do appreciate all you do for me. Thank you, Jan Dolezal

GH
GARY H.
01/05/2018
THE BEST SERVICE
BEST AUTO SERVICE AND REPAIR IN DALLAS.

12/15/2017
Dependable, knowledgable, professionals who take pride in doing a job well!
This shop is my 'go to' for thorough and thoughtful diagnosis of problems with my old jeep. Mark asks the right questions and is not shy about digging into the obscure and is quite a problem solver. I am so grateful for the care and concern they have shown in putting my vehicle in good running order and back on the road. They do a great job!

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Van
12/04/2017
Professional
Mark and his crew were great from the beginning to the end. I know my vehicle is in good hands. Quality and professional work. They didn’t stop at the first thing they found wrong, they looked deeper and found the root of the problem. They didn’t try suggesting unnecessary repairs either

11/09/2017
OIL CHANGE
DID OIL CHANGE AND FIXED DIFF LEAK

IW
ILENE W.
Chevrolet S-10
10/20/2017
Great Customer Service
I have had multiple repairs on two vehicles and find the Car Shop to have great customer service and outstanding technical expertise

09/08/2017
AIR
THEY DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY WILL DO

DAVID G.
Dodge Caliber
08/02/2017
Outstanding service
Mark and his team are outstanding. The cost is very fair.