12/28/2020
Great Job
Mark and crew did a great job on my in-law’s truck service. Checked everything and replaced whatever was needed during routine service.

12/18/2020
Best service
Mark and his son always provide top notch service.

10/30/2020
Excellent work

DJ
DD J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/23/2020
Fast, accurate, friendly & affordable.
Takes time to give you accurate information. Friendly service and I do like the detailed services reports emails along with up coming service reminders.

06/30/2020

02/19/2020
Missing
Pistons missed fired

01/08/2020
Always does what he says he will do

RICK C.
12/01/2019
No job too big or small.
I took my Buick in with allot of little cruddy jobs that needed to be done. Mark and Spencer made the time to investigate the unusual and put my old car back on the road in good shape. I really appreciate their professionalism and thoroughness.

CARLA B.
Hyundai Accent
11/14/2019
Great shop!
We love coming here, they're so friendly, fast and reliable. Mark always tries the more affordable option before turning to big expensive fixes, which make us feel we can trust him.

TK
Tim and Karen K.
10/07/2019
The car shop has always done the job in a timely manor.
I realize that cost have gone up over the years, and it's unfortunate, however, Mark and crew know our two cars, and take very good care of them. They stay on top of any issues regarding the cars. I appreciate their work.

RICK C.
08/11/2019
Trusted and dependablr service!
I knew my car didn't feel right when I brought it in for it's regular checkup, and I told the staff of my concern. They were able to identify the problems and come up with a plan of attack. I picked up my car and it drives like a new car. I never cease to be amazed by the thorough and professional work done on my old car by the Car Shop.

REED G.
07/18/2019
Good work, good folks, and fair prices!
Leaves worrying about repairs at the door...Mark and sons thoroughly repair your vehicle and check their work before sending you home.

07/15/2019
YUC UP
TOOK A WHILE BUT GOT IT FIXED THIS WAS A HARD ONE TO FIX

BUT MARK STAYED WITH IT

06/01/2019
Car Shop is Great!
Mark and his son provide great service on all our vehicles. Easy to make appointments and if an urgent issue comes up with one of our rigs, they’ll take care of it as soon as possible..