12/01/2019
No job too big or small.
I took my Buick in with allot of little cruddy jobs that needed to be done. Mark and Spencer made the time to investigate the unusual and put my old car back on the road in good shape. I really appreciate their professionalism and thoroughness.

CARLA B.
Hyundai Accent
11/14/2019
Great shop!
We love coming here, they're so friendly, fast and reliable. Mark always tries the more affordable option before turning to big expensive fixes, which make us feel we can trust him.

TK
Tim and Karen K.
10/07/2019
The car shop has always done the job in a timely manor.
I realize that cost have gone up over the years, and it's unfortunate, however, Mark and crew know our two cars, and take very good care of them. They stay on top of any issues regarding the cars. I appreciate their work.

08/11/2019
Trusted and dependablr service!
I knew my car didn't feel right when I brought it in for it's regular checkup, and I told the staff of my concern. They were able to identify the problems and come up with a plan of attack. I picked up my car and it drives like a new car. I never cease to be amazed by the thorough and professional work done on my old car by the Car Shop.

REED G.
07/18/2019
Good work, good folks, and fair prices!
Leaves worrying about repairs at the door...Mark and sons thoroughly repair your vehicle and check their work before sending you home.

07/15/2019
YUC UP
TOOK A WHILE BUT GOT IT FIXED THIS WAS A HARD ONE TO FIX

BUT MARK STAYED WITH IT

06/01/2019
Car Shop is Great!
Mark and his son provide great service on all our vehicles. Easy to make appointments and if an urgent issue comes up with one of our rigs, they’ll take care of it as soon as possible..

Buick Century
05/29/2019
Professional, thorough, and helpful always.
Excellent work always and we so appreciate their working us in when it's possible. We depend on their thoroughness.

HJ
HEIDI J.
04/15/2019
Honest integrity
Mark, his son Spencer, and others I have met at The Car Shop, are kind, personable, honest, have integrity and are extremely knowledgeable! Mark stands behind his work and does not push you, or try to "up sell", even though he does offer the best, if that is what you want! They will do what they can, to give you the best they can, while trying to work within your budget, and still offer quality work. :) They are good at meeting every customers individual needs or wants! The Car Shop has exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend The Car Shop!

BP
BOB P.
03/31/2019
car shop service
I felt the service was very good and professional. I was very satisfied with Mark and his crew.

03/17/2019
Got the work done on time also got new battery under warranty

MT
MAGGIE T.
Acura RL
02/22/2019
Service of accura
Good honest people. They always take good care of my car and keep me informed of anything I need to know.

REED G.
02/01/2019
Awesome
As always, experience and professionalism, makes the difference between good and awesome service !

11/21/2018
Repairs
Mark gets the work done on time

JERI B.
Chevrolet HHR
10/11/2018
Consistent 5 star service
We have used The Car Shop for years, due to two things... great Customer Service and Excellent workmanship. I would, and have, recommend them to anyone in need of auto repair or maintenance.

09/08/2018
Great job as always!
Mark and son always provide excemnent service!

09/02/2018
Water pump
Found and fixed coolant problems

07/27/2018
I've come to expect thoroughness and professionalism, and am never disappointed. Mark is keeping this old car in great shape and on the road.

Buick Century
04/30/2018
Brought my dead car back to life
I so appreciate the common sense approach to any problem we may have with our vehicles. Having a car that had sat for four years, and in an immediate need, Mark was able to pinpoint the problem that had left my Buick sitting. He got it up and running for our immediate use, with a plan for continued maintenance to fine tune that little gem. I am so grateful to have a 'standup' mechanic that I can depend on in time of need. I would recommend the Car Shop to anyone!

Monmouth, OR
02/21/2018
mark and the crew
I had problem after service took back in the next day nd was fixed