JV
Jim V.
09/17/2019
The Garage is great
Well, as usual Kurt and Marty roll out the red carpet for me - and all their customers. The hor d'oeuvres were particularly tasty this appointment. I can't say enough about the local assortment of cheeses gourmet crackers presented this time.

Rodigo R.
09/15/2019
I was always satisfied with the service done in my van. Kurt knows the business and always share with you what you need.

GC
Greg C.
Mercedes-Benz E550
09/13/2019
Great service at fair prices
The Garage has serviced and repaired my vehicles for many years. Honest, dependable, friendly and trustworthy always.

GC
Greg C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/12/2019
Great guys, Great service.
The Boys did a super job on our Euro.
T'was'nt what we hoped for, but, they found the problem and solved it well. The Euro is known to have ignition issues, and I inherited them and chased the solution with two "experts" The Garage is the Expert who solved the Problem.

IM
Iain M.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Lian said the mechanic was sincere in the good price he gave.

BC
Ben C.
Windsor, CA
09/06/2019
Best in the business for your Westy
Marty and Kurt are the best. Total integrity.
Very knowledgeable

SD
Scott D.
09/06/2019
Celebrating our marriage
We celebrated our marriage the day after our big event and Tank took great care of us as always. The wines are amazing and the service was great as usual! Thank you so much for making our time so special!

TE
Tom E.
California
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the facility serviced his type of vehicle. The staff had good guys who provided really good service.

BR
Betty R.
Penngrove, CA
Volkswagen Eos
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Betty said that they are very good and she likes them. They always do everything when they say they are going to do it.

PB
Patti B.
Penngrove, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Patti said the business has always provided great service.

EL
Eric L.
08/10/2019
Fcking Awesome
Unparalleled expertise and service. I just stumbled into them after moving to Petaluma and I think I will have to take them with me wherever I move next. They listen and know the cars they work on better than anyone I have met.

Anna M.
Volvo XC60
08/09/2019
Thorough, informative, and helpful
Great customer service, effective communication, and solid work!

TH
Ted H.
Volkswagen GTI
08/09/2019
Glad you are here.
Thanks for your help. Keep my GTI on the road!

Colete M.
Stevenson, WA
08/08/2019
These guys know everything about VW’s
Amazing service, honest and ver well priced service. I’m a longtime Westfalia owner (22 years)
The Garage does work you can count on...explains everything in detail. Highly recommend them.

Todd M.
Volkswagen
07/13/2019
The Garage Petaluma
Kurt and Marty are both amazing mechanics and are always available to provide proper guidance in the care of your automobile. They consistently go the extra mile by making minor fixes that they notice while making the original repair. An invaluable service for vintage VW’s and great customer service!

VS
Victoria S.
Sebastopol, CA
07/12/2019
Excellent Service! Highly Recommend!
When I had a last minute road emergency, these guys were great! Had my van towed to The Garage - excellent service and communication. Wish I lived closer so that I could more easily bring it in for routine maintenance, etc. I will be back! Highly recommend!

BA
Brian A.
Meticulous attention to work
I have the utmost confidence in both their integrity and professionalism. They methodically put my 18 year old BMW back to its original prestige

Volkswagen Passat
Knowledgeable, friendly.
We just love this place. Wouldn’t go anywhere else with our VW or Audi

PH
Peter H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Transmission installed warranty
They installed a new transmission for me, unfortunately it had a factory error. Kurt and Marty were 100% supportive in getting that resolved. They were wonderful and I am grateful for the integrity they demonstrated taking care of us. I feel well supported by them.

TH
Ted H.
Volkswagen GTI
12/01/2018
Thankss for your help.
I appreciate your help with my VWs.