TH
Ted H.
Volkswagen GTI
12/01/2018
Thankss for your help.
I appreciate your help with my VWs.

Bob S.

Valerie R.
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/30/2018
Car ser
Not only knowledgeable, but also trustworthy. These guys will present all the pros and cons of various issues. Particularly important to me since I am driving a 19 year old car, which by the way, thanks to The Garage is running superbly. They are also clear how much time they may need so you can schedule accordingly. They are personable and flexible. Delighted that they were recommended to me several years ago. They fixed things the dealer couldn’t.

BQ
Boyce Q.
Volkswagen Passat
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Boyce said that the business always does the job well and that they spend time explaining what is happening with his vehicle and what they plan on doing to fix it. He said that he plans on continuing to use this business for service.

MF
Mark F.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he likes this business. He has been using business for awhile.

Arvind S.
Oakland, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Arvind said the service was great.

CD
Caroline D.
Volvo V70
11/03/2018
Excellent mechanics fair prices
The mechanics are experts in
Volvo repairs and accurately
Estimate the cost of repairs .

Steve M.
Volvo S80
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff did an excellent job. They were timely, efficient, and the work was done within the price they quoted him.

KA
Kathleen A.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/29/2018
Superior service.
I have a Mini Cooper and they specialize working on them. They did a diagnostic check and fixed the problems. Steering wheel problems, new tires, alignment, struts. I feel safer on the road now.

AZ
Amparo Z.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Amparo said the business had good service.

James P.
California
10/26/2018 Category: Service
James said he would recommend this business for service.

AD
Ann D.
Best shop in N Bay
I can easily summarize why I live this shop for my vintage VW work. They are really good at what they do and they are totally honest so I can trust them blindly. They always keep me informed as to what needs to be done and what I can expect. I would not hesitate to to recommend this shop to anyone. Absolutely the best!

Cheryl C.
Bad Advice
I took my 2016 BMW in for service (the brake light was on). The car was making a funny rubbing noise and I was afraid to drive it down to the dealer in San Rafael where I bought my car. So I brought it in locally.

The service person who drove me home said absolutely BMW doesn’t cover that kind of thing in my warranty. They also said I needed an oil change (true) which also would not be covered. So $1000+ later I got my car back.

When I called BMW they said ALL THAT SERVICE would have been paid for, and that any garage should check on the warranty of such a new car. That I definitely was misinformed.

Dino W.
It’s my go to crew!
These guys know what’s best for the clients.
Having more cars than I should I trust Marty and Kurt every-time . I continue to refer them anyone who has a VW - Porsche - Audi - or Mercedes they have done great work on all of these!

Judy S.
Penngrove, CA
Volkswagen Passat
10/25/2018
A first class place for my Volkswagen
I’ve owned Volkswagens for close to 20 years. I had a great relationship with a repair shop who’s owner took superb care of my Volkswagen as well as my husband’s VW. Since he retired I was overwhelmed with the thought of going back to the dealer as I’ve had terrible experiences there. I have found the same professional expertise and straightforward communication at The Garage as what I had experienced before. I will continue to take my VW’s to The Garage.

LA
Leigh A.
Willows, CA
My new best friends
I own an 87 VW Vanagon. The mechanic I had used for years retired so I went to The Garage for needed repairs mainly because of their location. I was delighted to find they were very knowledgable and were able to make the repairs quickly and with a reasonable price. Finding a mechanic who knows VW and is reasonably priced is a treasure. I also appreciated the fact they didn't talk down to me. I was so happy to find a new mechanic for my beloved van.

LH
Linda H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Excellence
The Garage is a full service mechanic that provides excellent customer service and care. The team is courteous and treats each customer and vehicle as though it was their top priority. They are knowledgeable and we have been customers for 30 plus years. Their reliability And dependability cannot be overstated. We highly recommend them!

PS
Paul S.
The two guys
Very knowledgeable- they diagnose the problem and then fix the problem. The repair is done correctly.

Jeffrey R.
California
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the business was very knowledgeable, the staff was nice and he also said he looked forward to seeing the business soon.

Andy B.
10/24/2018
Great mechanics
Very honest shop with fair prices and easy to work with. They give recommendations on needed maintenance but do it for the good of your vehicle, not to make money. Highly recommended!!!