LD
Lindsay D.
Ford Edge
05/28/2020
Excellence
Superior service and quality of work. I would never consider going elsewhere

Jeff M.
Pelham, AL
05/27/2020
Truck issues.
Excellent service as always.

BT
Billy T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
05/27/2020
Regular Maintenance
Trustworthy and dependable. The Garage is taken necessary precautions to continue to provide excellent service.

Jamie B.
Helena, AL
05/26/2020
Always the best!
I had a low tire warning on the way to work. I immediately thought of The Garage. They are always so helpful and worked me in with no problems. I can always depend on them for great, honest service. Thank you guys!

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/21/2020
Great confidence in The Garage!
I trust The Garage to service our family’s vehicles. They are completely knowledgeable and trustworthy!

JO
Judy O.
Pelham, AL
Nissan Rogue
05/21/2020
Personal attention to detail
I’ve been going to the garage for over 10 years. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. They give it to me straight and know their stuff!

SD
Steve D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/20/2020
Great Service and People
I’d recommend The Garage to anyone seeking an honest, reliable, top notch experience. We’ve been using for years.

PP
Pam P.
Sylvan Springs, AL
Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2020
Very easy to schedule maintenance. On time, did not have to wait.
I feel like The Garage will help me maintain my car and keep it in good condition.

TT
Thomas T.
Bessemer, AL
05/15/2020
Consistency is what makes The Garage great!
The owners and staff honestly treat your vehicle as their own. Love the team at the The Garage! I cannot say enough for how good they are and how much the rise above the rest. Truly an amazing company who Honors God is the workmanship they do.

Montevallo, AL
05/15/2020
The guys at the garage are amazing! They did a big job on my car. They explained the process. They were fast, reliable and had great rates! I trust them because they are always fair and honest.

Andrew M.
Jason and Bob run a great business. Professional and friendly service. Honest

Stacy H.
Helena, AL
Saturn Ion
05/10/2020
Outstanding service again and again
I wish EVERYTHING in my life was as efficient, thorough, professional and punctual as the services I receive at The Garage!

David Charles M.
Alabaster, AL
05/09/2020
Five star service
Timely and efficient service at reasonable price. COVID 19 social distancing standards compliance and Jason provided and explained the details of what the problem was and gave options available for repair. In and out within 1 hour.

IL
Ira L.
Bessemer, AL
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/07/2020
Customer service is excellent!
Never overcharges, always responsive, tells you how long the service will take & stands by it, great atmosphere. Awesome company!

David H.
05/07/2020
AC issue
Quickly found and repaired a freon leak while I waited. Great technicians and knowledgeable staff.