BT
Brian T.
Moody, AL
05/13/2019
Great honest mechanics
Simply put, I trust these guys to take care of me. I got multiple quotes and most told me I needed extra things done. The Garage did not. They did only what was needed and all went smoothly.

Deborah W.
05/13/2019
My Service
Had a good experience. They found a nail in tire replaced oil pan bolt. Very friendly. I was in and out in no time. Always a good experience at the garage.

TW
Tracy W.
05/10/2019
The Ranger
This vehicle is seldom driven, but when we need it for hauling, we really give it a workout. I wanted to be assured that the truck was safe and The Garage made that happen. Thank you for your professionalism- the truck was ready when you promised and the price was what you promised.

Susan S.
05/06/2019
I am always confident that appropriate and timely service
will be performed.

FW
Faustina W.
Calera, AL
Kia Optima
05/04/2019
Best Service....ALWAYS!
ALWAYS one-on-one interaction/conversation to make you feel as though you are the only one getting your car repaired--no matter how busy they are! ALWAYS ready for you when you get there and get you out in a timely manner! ALWAYS accommodating.! There has to be a really good reason why they cannot! ALWAYS a pleasure to do business with!

GF
Glenn F.
Honda S2000
05/03/2019
Competent and Honest
I have trusted The Garage for several years with repairs to both my own vehicles and several of my kids’ and granddaughter’s cars. They do not do unnecessary repairs, perform very professional work, and are reasonably priced. This is the only repair center other than Honda that I trust to work on my S2000.

Melissa S.
Acura RSX
04/29/2019
I love the personal contact and straightforward information that given.

Rita M.
04/26/2019
Excellent Service and willing to help staff
Thank you for such excellent service this past Wednesday! Our air conditioner had quit cooling and after hearing about you on WDJC I decided to drop by without an appointment. The gentleman that helped me was so kind and before I could hardly blink had my car serviced and on my way.
We will definitely make The Garage our choice to have our cars serviced.
Your reasonable price and willingness to help me without an appointment was greatly appreciated.
Bob C. from The Garage responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for you review and the opportunity to service your A/C. Please let us know if you need any service in the future. Thanks so much!

Michael R.
Honda Civic Si
04/25/2019
Honest, good work
Always does good work on my cars. Honest family business.
Bob C. from The Garage responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the 5start review and the opportunity to service your Civic!

EK
Ed K.
04/23/2019
1st trip
Right on time for oil change/tire rotation appt. Very friendlly
Bob C. from The Garage responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your trust and business. Please let us know if you need any service in the future!

Bethany H.
Lincoln MKZ
04/20/2019
Trust completely
I have been taking my vehicles to the garage for many years. I have always received excellent customer service and care. They have never tried to sell me anything unnecessary or take advantage of my ignorance of car knowledge. I love that they are Christians and have scripture on the walls. I highly recommend them
Bob C. from The Garage responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for being so faithful to our shop for so many years. Your trust in us means everything!

KR
Kim R.
Hyundai Veloster
04/19/2019
The staff is always friendly and kind. Being a single woman they don't look for things that need to be "fixed" to drive the bill up. I will always bring my car here for service or repairs.
Bob C. from The Garage responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the 5star review and your business over the years. We're grateful for your trust and support!

TH
Tara H.
Maylene, AL
INFINITI Q50
04/18/2019
We love The Garage!
Great work, service and unbeatable prices. We would not take our cars anywhere but The Garage!
Bob C. from The Garage responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you guys for bringing your families vehicles to us for so many years. We're grateful for your support!

Jeff R.
Buick Enclave
04/15/2019
Very quick to respond and provide feedback
Jason is extremely helpful. He quickly called me back and kept me updated throughout the process. The work done is excellent and my vehicle was finished on time and at the quoted price. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Bob C. from The Garage responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to repair you a/c system. We work hard to ensure our quotes are accurate and we're so glad you've found a new garage home.

David M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/11/2019
Professional staff, outstanding customer service and courtesy.
We’ve been taking vehicles to The Garage since before Bob and Jason and watched them grow the business into the success it is today. We recommend The Garage for any vehicle maintenance that you may need.
Bob C. from The Garage responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for your support for over a decade now. We're truly humbled!

Chevrolet Traverse
04/10/2019
Honest, friendly Christiab Co.
As a woman I prayed for someone that I could depend on that would be honest in the cost of parts and what was wrong with my car. One day listening to Justin Brown on WDJC I heard The Garage was a great place with honest people to care for your car. I knew this was prayer answered

KH
Kenji H.
Calera, AL
Chrysler 300
04/10/2019
Best of the best
My experience at the Garage is always great. They treat everyone with respect. I feel important and my issues are always resolved professionally. Thanks everyone at the Garage for the outstanding service.

PE
Patti E.
Honda Element
04/07/2019
New Battery
Consistently great service. Easy to communicate with. Reliable.

TH
Tim H.
Ram 2500
04/05/2019
The Garage Is The Best
It's invaluable to find an honest, dependable group of guys like those at The Garage. I'm the son of a longtime independent garage owner, who was the most honest and hard working man I ever knew. These folks would do my dad proud.

When's the last time you asked a mechanic to actually perform a service, and he talked you out of it?

Highly recommend. Five stars isn't enough
Bob C. from The Garage responded on 04/29/2019

Man what kind words!!! Thank you so much!!!

04/04/2019
Consistent, excellent service!
From start to finish the Garage staff doesn’t disappoint. Expert service delivered with genuine friendliness and coutueousness!