COLLEEN M.
11/08/2019
Integrity and service is TOPS. I’ll be going back for all service needs and telling all my friends to do the same. They are great!!
Awesome service. Integrity shows in how they run their show. I will be using them for ALL auto needs and telling my friends to do the same. Can only say good things

KW
KEVIN W.
Chevrolet Trax
10/22/2019
The Garage Rocks
The staff at the Garage are awesome. If you need a local Garage to care for your car they are great. They are honest, will tell you the cost before doing the work and they will do efficient high quality repairs. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you Kevin for you review of The Garage, & for trusting us with the repairs on your vehicle.

JV
JESSE V.
10/21/2019
Close to home and not “THE BIG COMPANY”
I’ve used the garage for 3 of my vehicles now and I do like fixing stuff myself but I ran out of time or didn’t have the right tools to fix it so I call them up and let them know what I think it is and they fit me in their schedule and get everything going again. Like I said they are close and aren’t the “BIG BOY” company type that gouges you or pressure you into getting stuff u don’t need. Much appreciated thanks for what you guys do.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Jesse for your review.

PJ
PASTOR J.
10/16/2019
Best Shop In Town!
I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else. The guys operate with integrity and have a desire to do right by the customer. I wholeheartedly recommend The Garage!
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 10/16/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW.

SE
SCOTT E.
10/12/2019
Scott E.
Pleasant staff, knowledgeable and provided a ride home. Work was performed on time and price was exactly what was quoted. No one tried to push more services or repairs. Pleasantly surprised of services performed. Thanks so much!!
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Scott for giving our staff the opportunity to be a help to you with your vehicles service needs.

JACE G.
09/18/2019
Did the work in timely fashion and were really great at explaining what was wrong and answering my questions!
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Jace for your review.

Nissan Murano
09/10/2019
Good Costumer Experience
Friendly and courteous service. Work hard to do a job correctly. Have experience minimal times of needing to take my vehicle back for a redo.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 09/11/2019

THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEW.

TH
TROY H.
Kia Sorento
09/04/2019
Quick turnaround
Needed vehicle worked on immediately and they squeezed me in no questions asked. Great service!!
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you Troy for choosing The Garage inc. to help you with your vehicle needs. Glad we could help get your vehicle serviced & back on the road as soon as possible.

JEREMY D.
Ford Excursion
08/14/2019
Timely Service
Quick and timely service. Wade is very friendly and accommodating to your needs.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Jeremy for your review & giving us the opportunity to be a help.

BT
Bob T.
Cadillac Eldorado
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the people in the office was courteous , he didn't have a chance to meet the mechanics. He said he would use them again.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thanks Bob for your review.

KW
KEVIN W.
Chevrolet Trax
08/13/2019
The Garage is top notch
I have used The Garage for repairs on 3 of my vehicles. They are honest and professional and will not do any work without explaining the options and cost. I would refer them to anyone who needs service on their vehicle.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Kevin for once again trusting us to help you with the repairs on your vehicle.
Thank you for telling others about THE GARAGE.
Glad we could be a help to you.

Marven W.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Marven said the staff did a pretty good job.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 07/25/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW.

AL
Adam L.
Luverne, MN
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Adam said the business has always treated him very well.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you Adam for review.

MICKY R.
Oldsmobile Alero
07/08/2019
They are on point and one of the mechanics walked by and confirmed a question
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your review, & for giving us the opportunity to be a help.

ANNE M.
Gering, NE
Nissan Rogue
07/03/2019
Great service. Explained all their work. Good prices
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for you review.

RON G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/30/2019
Great experience at The Garage!
These guys are awesome! Their integrity and reputation is impeccable. Their prices are very fair and competitive. They troubleshoot issues quickly but thoroughly, they make solid recommendations. They work on our vehicles as if they were their own. They are Godly men serving others. Can’t say enough great things!!
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for your review, & kind words.
Glad we could be a help.

LH
LERRY H.
06/24/2019
Good shop
Nice guys at The Garage it was my first visit there because I usually do all of my vehicle maintenance at home but I don’t have the proper equipment to do ac work. They were fast and polite and I received exactly what I asked for. If I need more work done they’ll see me again.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for your kind review. Glad to be a help. Make sure you bring your truck by when you get it all done.

MAURICE L.
Ford Transit Van
06/22/2019
The Garage's service men know what they are doing
Very happy with The Garage's fast service.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for your review. We very much appreciate the opportunity to be a help. Have a safe trip.

Larry M.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff did an excellent job. He mentioned it took an extra day because they had trouble getting a part, but he knows that was out of their hands. He stated he has no problems with this business and thinks the price was fair.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you Larry for your understanding, & High recommendation.
It was a privilege to be able to help you with your vehicle needs.

Jason C.
Mercury Milan
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Jason said that he has done business with the place for years and has always been happy.
Craig C. from The Garage Inc responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Jason for your review.