Business Solutions

The Hybrid Geek

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
AG
Alexis G.
03/15/2022
You have an itch come talk to Mitch
My man Mitch is really good at his job and very welcoming with lots of laughs. He also has a good radio voice.

Gabe Barker
12/23/2020
Quick and Efficient
After many days of research and a few phone conversations with Simon. I felt very comfortable with The Hybrid Geek. I opted for the lifetime warranty...

Kyle Williams
12/16/2020
How Business Should Work
The Hybrid Geek team is very professional and courteous. They worked with me on meeting my schedule and finished the job in a timely manner. Their...

Suzanne Stiglets
12/14/2020
Great polite customer service, they come to you, great warranty, great price. Saved my car.

Mary Wright
12/14/2020
Fast and Easy
Had a great experience with them. They were very nice people and the installation was fast and convenient.